THE AWKWARD PEOPLE'S DAY OFF PART 1

Naughty Princess

 

 

Author:*sobs* *sobs* You know readers it's hard for me to make scenes with all of them :((

Leeteuk: Waaaaaaaaaah. Author, Im so tired because of our busy schedules.

Heechul: Me too. We need rest!!

Other members: YEAHHHHHH! REST! REST! REST!

Author: Nu-uh other members. This chappie is for Hee and Teukie xD

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was another day in the dorm with all of them. Im so happy gaining a lot of friends but i kinda miss them when they're at work

"My princess!!!!!!!!!!! We're leaving now :(( we'll have a show in Busan and you'll be alone here." Awww. My sweet Sungminnie.  "Leeteuk-hyung! please let me stay with her here."

"No Sungmin. You go, we'll stay" Leeteuk said.

"WHO'S WE?!!" Sungminnie was like O.O

"Me and Heechul. We were given a day-off by manager-hyung you know?" He replied.

"WHAT?! ME?! HERE?!!! NO WAY!" Heechul shouted. "Yes way." Leeteuk continued.

"MANAGER-HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME STAY HERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sungmin blabbed to the manager but then he didn't agreed and they left.

 

 

Nice. Me. Here. Alone. With Mr.I dont care and well, we have Mr.Fallen Angel.

 

It was almost an hour after they left and all that i did was eat, eat and eat.

I love the kitchen (and the chocolates from their fans). kekeke.

"Enjoying a lot huh?" Mr.Fallen Angel said.

"OMO! You shocked me. How long have you been watching me." he said.

"Since you came here." I guess there's some kind of hidden joke in his words bec. he's laughing. 

"Since I came here? You mean in the kitchen?" I asked him. "Yeah." he replied.

"So, you like sweets huh?" is he trying to make a conversation?

"Yep. They can brighten up your mood." i told him.

"Really? Tell me more about you." he kinda sound interested you know.

"Hmmm. I like sunny days. You can do a lot when it's hot."  he continued to listen.

"I hate the rain. The sound is so sad. And my dad said my mom died when it was raining so i hate it."

"Is that so? But the trees and the plants need the rain for support." he said.

"We can use the water from the faucet to water them!" kekeke. Im telling the truth. "Tell me something about you too."

"Hmm. I love white stuff." Ohhhh. So is that the reason why he has a looooooooooot of white clothes in his room? kekeke.

"You really are like an angel." i admitted to him.

"Why do you said so?" he asked.

"Because you like white stuff and you really are very charming when you smile." i complemented him.

"Well it's because of my cute dimples. i always smile showing my dimples. And you really are a pretty angel inthis dorm you know." Yay! I'm pretty he said? Kekeke.

"Wow. Im so glad you called me pretty." i smiled at him.

"Why? No one said you're pretty before?"

"Neh. Theyll just call me cute or adorable instead. But that's for babies and im not one." i pouted

"Omoooooo. So cute!!!" he pinched my cheeks.

"Awww. I want the pretty compliment though." i said with teary eyes. kekeke. call me pretty again!

"Awww. Okay from now on you'll be my pretty angel." he ruffled my hair.

"Yay! Thanks!" i said then we went out for a walk in the garden.

 

 

Someone's POV

Okaaaaaaaaay. Now done listing her likes and dislikes. Kekeke!

WAIT?! WHAT.THE.HECK.AM.I.DOING?!

awww. why do i even care.

Well nevermind.

I'll just continue to listen to them *evil laugh*

So what are you planning now Teukie? Make her close to me by including me to your day-off?

Nu-uh. I wont fall for her like the others.

YAH! YOU READER! ARE YOU THINKING THAT I LIKE HER BECAUSE IM SPYING ON HER?!

NO IM NOT!

(A/N: hey someone your guilty! dont bully our readers! kekeke)

Im not author, im just asking them.

Ok then. I'll just go with the flow and continue to watch teukie fall for her xD

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

Author: Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa. A day-off with minhae! Here's what you're asking for Teukie and Hee.

Sorry readers i didnt reveal who this someone is but i guess you guys know who he is. kekeke.

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Waaaah. What a happy day it is! Cant wait for the next chappie.

Author: But youre not there okay?

Leeteuk: Waeyo?!!!!! i thought it's our day-off?!!

Author: But it is Someone's turn to appear.

Leeteuk: Author your unfair *pouts*

Author: Dont do that! Awwww cutie....

Someone: YAH DONT FALL FOR HIS TRAP!! IT'S MY TURN!

Leeteuk: *pouts* please pretty author make me appear.

Author: Ok-

Someone: NOOOOOOOOOOO! BYE BYE READERS! WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE OKAY! 

 

 

tumblr_lmgm97ooRR1qc75f0o1_500.jpg

 

 

 

000013fq

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe2MvOZidePVQ3KY9GSQv

 

THEY'RE ALWAYS WATCHING!!! xD

super-junior-mr-simple-mv-heechul-kyuhyu

 

 

tumblr_l9rgciwfvV1qb9zds.jpg