What to do?

Naughty Princess

Your POV:

Yeah, another freaking boring day with this big mansion. Dang, why is my life so boring?

I want change. I want to get outta here now and enjoy life in the outer part of "my world".

 

I was called by my bestfriend or let's say my Dad's left hand, No Minwoo to go to my dad's office.

* Creeeeeeepy. Why is he the one who called me? The butler was the one who's supposed to call me in times like this and why is it in my Dad's office?.*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Appaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I missed you so much! How's France?" I ran to my Dad and hugged him tightly.

"How's my bratty princess? Is Minwoo treating you nice?". He teased.

"Nawwwww. Minnie's really mean to me! He wouldn't let me get outta here." I said then pouted.

"My lady, please stop calling me Minnie." Meanie Minnie said.

"Ohhhhh Minnie please stop the formality. If you'll continue that I'll tickle you :p". Minwoo hates it when I tickle him xD

"Minhae's right Minwoo. You're like my own child so you should drop the formality." Dad added.

"Ok Mr. Lee. As you please." he replied.

"OH MINNIE! STOP!" Me and my Dad shouted.

 

"By the way Minhae, I have something important to tell you." I wonder what that is?

"What is it appa????

"I know you're just 16 but the whole business world is blabbing me to arrange a marriage for you." Dad almost cried. Aww my dad's poor heart. I know he never want to let go of his princess.

"MWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?! Dad how could you do this too me? You didn't even consult me. How many times do I have to tell you that I still don't want to marry anyone? I haven't enjoyed my life yet!" I was just being melodramtic. You know? Hahaha!

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww my princess I'm so sorry. But please think about it. I chose the best and greatest fiance candidates for you." Dad begged me.

"Ok I'll think about it. But let Minwoo stay with me pleaseeeeeee? He told me I was so naughty that's why he can't finish his work." Kekeke. Minwoo I got your neck. xD

"Yah Minwoo! Don't torture my princess' feelings anymore. I know you would like to stay from her till she finally made her choice. Ok you'll be free from your work till the time she decided" What the?! Did my Dad just smirked? I smell something FISHY.

"Yay appa! Saranghaeeeeeeeee!" I hugged my dad again and grabbed Minwoo to the garden.

"Wait! Minhae. I'll be sending you to South Korea for you to meet my marriage candidates. That will be next week." WHAT NOOOO! I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF THINGS RUNNING IN MY HEAD.

 

 

Minwoo's POV

I can't believe her dad! How can he do this to her? Well, it's not my concern anymore.

"Yah! Minnie! What to do? I don't want to marry anyone. And if I would marry anyone I'd rather choose you." She said while pouting.

*Oh crap. I can feel the heat on my face. What's wrong with me?*

"Oh Minhae. I know there are alot of plans in your head right now. Why won't you just say it?" I've seen her evil smirk again.

"Well Minwoo. Heaven and hell knows I want to escape this kind of life so my plans is ............................"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It took me a few minutes to recover. 

"MWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!!!!!!!" THAT WAS ONE SCARY PLAN MINHAE.

-------------------------------------------

 

 

Annyeong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~ How's this chapter? Messy isn't it? Hahaha! I told you I'm not that good and this story is just dream-based. Btw... Please look forward for the next chapter! It'll be your plan ^^

Comments are highly appreciated. :)