MEET THE PINKY CUTIE :)

Naughty Princess

 

 

Hyukkie's POV

 

I was shocked Leeteuk-hyung agreed to let her stay here.

But where is she going to sleep? ;)

Kkekekeke. Yah! Reader it's not what you think!

Aha! So you're thinking i'll make her stay with our room? Hah! You reader! I won't let those guys sleep with my pretty sissy.

Awwwwww. The sofa will be alright. Noooo but my poor sissy.

Okay i'll just tell Leeteuk-hyung about the room arrangement later.

WHERE'S MY FISHY?!!!!

 

 

 

Teukie's POV

So you guys are thinking of the reasons on why i let her stay?

1. She's pretty.

2. We need someone pretty here for a change. (Heechul: Yah! Leeteuk's POV so what am I here? A goddess?!)

Shut up Heechul.

Lastly 3. I sense fun. Kekekeke.

 

So this is just another akward day. Those guys stares are so much.

She looks kinda nervous and stiff. Yah guys! Be a gentleman you know!

 

Minhae's POV

A K W A R D N E S S  O V E R L O A D !

They were staring at me like O.O

And i was like -.-

Okaaaay? This is good. Hyukkie oppa where are you now?! You left your sissy just to look for your fishy? *sob* *sob*

After a moment of akwardness a cute guy in pink nightgown went with us. So another team-akwardness member huh?

"Annyeong~~" ASDFGHJKL! Did he just talked to me?! WAAAAAAAAAH!!! But he still looked so sleepy.

"Good morning." I smiled at him.

OMYGOSHYGOSH. He just almost tripped. Then he stepped a little far from me.

Do I stink ? :((

 

 

Sungmin's POV

What was that?! I almost tripped. Can someone really smile like that?!

YAH! YAH! Minnie! You're the King of Aegyo! Don't let her get your throne in this dorm!

But i admit it. She's reaaaaaaaally cute. But I wont let her be cuter than me.

"Oh hi again. Wanna get out of this akwardness moment? I'll show you my pink stuffs!" Hah! I showed my cutest smile. Kekeke.

"YES YES YES!!!! OH IF IM NOT WRONG YOUR MINNIE RIGHT?" Oh Gods and Goddesses of Aegyo. Wae you give me a very competitive cuteness rival here?!

"No. Youre Minnie" I said.

"Nu-uh. YOU ARE MINNIE." She pouted. Kyeopta~~

"YOU"

"NO. YOU"

"I SAID YOU."

"NO YOU ARE."

"OKAY BUT I AM MINNIE CUTIE NUMBER 1 YOU MINHAE!" I told her. She's such a naughty girl.

"Yeah yeah Minnie cutie." Kekeke. With that, I won the battle number 1!

 

We went to my room and she was like O.O

"Wowowowowowowowow. Cuteeeeeeeeee. I like your room. Yah! Pinky Cutie is that a rabbit bear?! Omo soooo cute!" Pinky cutie?! I thought im minnie cutie number 1?!! But asdfghjkl she really is so cute!

"Oh my Princess you look so cute. You want this. Ok. I give you this but take good care of it okay?" OKAY YOU READER! SO YOU ARE NOW THINKING OF WHY MY PRINCESS HUH?

First, she CAN be compared to my cuteness. (and thats a challenge for me)

Second, she's MY PRINCESS because she's mine. My cutie princess. I like cute things you know and if they're cute i'll own them.

Lastly, princess because if i call her my queen then she is on my level of cuteness and i wont accept that because it means defeat. And i promise myself to call "my queen" the girl i love the most and duh? i dont love her or like her! She's a rival!

"THANKSSSSSSSSS PINKY CUTIE!" She gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Then she left bec. Hyukkie called her.  You!! Are you teasing me?! Hah! Im still cuter than you!!

*MY PRINCESS* I kept thinking on that until i got back to sleep again.

 

 

 

Hyukkie's POV

"Hyukie oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Where have you been?! I missed you a lot!" Then she showed me a cute pink rabbit.

Hey?! Is that sungmin's rabbit?! He gave it to her?! But he wont even let us touch it. I smell something fishy here. FISHY? :)

"How did you got that from him?" I asked her. Then she showed me a veeeery cute smile.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwww you aegyo princess. So youre using your cuteness to get want you want huh?" i and pinched her chubby cheeks.

"Oppa, it's natural. Kekeke. You know pinky cutie called me My Princess. Does that mean we're friends now. I'll name this rabbit Min-min. It means sungMIN and MINhae. Good idea right?" i suddenly felt mad for i dont know what reason. Then i felt like going to bed now.

"Neh. It really is a cute name. Minnie i'll sleep now okay? Oppa is tired." she smiled and gave me my every-goodnight-kiss.

 

i cant help but think about everything that happened awhile ago.

Why did sungmin called her that?

Why did i felt mad?

What is the reason why i love the way she smiled, the way she acts cute and everytime she kiss me i feel so happy?

*Because she is your sister you monkey! And as a brother it is normal to feel that!* my mind keeps on telling me. But for some reason it feels like some part of me is  telling me something.

With that, i fell asleep.

 

Minhae's POV

Why did Hyukkie oppa suddenly act so cold?

It's almost midnight so i hurried to sleep on the sofa.

But as i move forward towards my sleeping place, i heard someone crying.

OHMYGOSH IS THIS A GHOST?!! NOOOOOOOO! I can't see because it's toooooo dark.

"Uhmmmm. Good evening Mr. Ghost. It's almost midnight and if you wouldn't mind, will you go now and let me sleep on my sofa?" i tried to be friendly to mr.ghost

"Sorry but will you please let me stay? Let me cry here so that no one will see me." Mr.Ghost you know they wont see you because you are a ghost and i guess i've just got a new power. Kekekeke. Psychic powers are great!

"Sure Mr.Ghost. Tell me everything so i can help you."

And so with that, we started our conversation ............

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OMO READER I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOOOOOOOOO LONG.

SO HOW'S THIS CHAPTER? SORRY IT'S A MESS. I RAN OUT OF IDEAS SERIOUSLY xD kekeke.

 

 Anyways... OHMYGOSHYGOSH WHO IS MR.GHOST AND WHY IS HE CRYING?!!!

 YOU'LL KNOW WHO HE IS ON THE NEXT CHAPPIE :)

 

Ppyong~~~~~ <3

 

 

PINKY CUTIE BONUS PICS:

 

 804445bd6b9730_full.jpg sungmin_w_pink_hair__22092009123442.jpg

 

 

 804445bd6b9730_full.jpg

 

 

Our Goddess Hee!! :)

 

 

 Kim-Hee-Chul.jpg

 

Problematic Hyukkie

 20107652943.jpg

 

 

christmas-41.gif?w=604_hyuncompressed

 

 

SUNGMIN THE ERRAND BOY. KEKEKE!

 

sungmin-the-errand-boy.gif?w=604_hyuncom