New feelings

Naughty Princess

 

 

A/N: ANNYEONG! ~~~~ I'M CRYING WHILE MAKING THIS CHAPPIE. :(( *SOBS* *SOBS*

Well anyways please enjoy this chappie bec. after the sad part i was screaming like a literal fangirl xD

 

 

Minwoo's POV

"Yoboseo? Who's this? She said.

"Annyeong Minhae. This is Minwoo." I answered. "So how was your birthday?"

"It was fun Minnie! Hyukkie got me a party and all of my favorite foods are there and he got me gi-" 

"I'm sorry Minhae I'm kinda busy. I just called to greet you a happy birthday again and to say goodbye."  Im sorry Minhae I have t do this. It hurts a lot to stay away from you bec. he told me i will just ruin some of his plans but if that's what your dad wants then i have nothing to do. I can hear her sob.

"Minhae, Im sorry. It's just that I'm busy and your Dad is starting to doubt that I have something to od with your escape. I don't want to be burdened by your bratty actions. Just forget everything and stay there forever. I want the company mine so-"

"WAEYO?!!! WAE?! THE COMPANY IS YOURS! DON'T DO THIS TO ME MINWOO! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!" it hurts to hear her cry.

"Youre not alone. You have your Hyukkie now. That's what you want right? So please take care of yourself." i tried to be strong.

"But your the BEST FRIEND ever!" no im not. im too bad.

"I can always be your bestfriend. but you have to see the world. there are alot of friends waiting for you. Goodbye. Im hanging up." Im sorry Minhae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minhae's POV

I dont know what he's doing now.

It hurts a lot getting away from my bestfriend.

I cried the whole night until i fell asleep. I just hope i won't have puffy eyes tomorrow.

 

 

I woke up early and went to the kitchen to look for a meal.

I saw Hyukkie there drinking strawberry milk.

"Yah! What's wrong Minhae? Why are your eyes so puffy?" he looked so concerned.

"It's nothing. I just woke up so it's normal." i told him. im reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bad at lying you know?

"Oh c'mon. Tell oppa your problems. I can be someone you can lean on." he told me.

"Oppa?" i asked.

"Neh, oppa. So tell me your problem."

I told him the story of what happened last night while crying. I felt so hurt remembering it. He hugged me tightly and said

"Maybe there's a reason for him to do it. Don't worry I'll be taking care of you." he said while wiping my tears.

"Why not come with me and watch oppa practice his singing?" this sounds fun. atleast i can forget those sad things for a moment.

"Sure oppa." i nodded.

 

 

Eunhyuk's POV

She went out of her room and i saw her outfit.

It was daebak! She was also wearing the necklace i gave her as birthday gift.

tumblr_luuwj8uq7x1qak6q0o1_500.jpg_hyunc

 

"Ready to go?" i asked. still mesmerized.

"Neh." she smiled. ohhhh she looks like an angel.

 

 

We got there and sing a lot of SJ songs for her.

She looks so happy now that i really enjoyed singing.

"Hyukkie, can I scan the place for a while?" she asked. i dunno why she looks so excited.

"Sure. i'll just get you later okay?".

 

It was already 6:00pm so i decided to look for her.

While i was on my way looking for her, i heard a very beautiful sound of the piano.

Minhae? She knows how to play it? I looked so shocked bec. she can play it professionally.

"That's a nice piece your playing. What is it?" i asked.

"My own piece. I made it before at our mansion for my Dad." she said then she started to sing. She really have a nice voice.

"You really miss them dont you? Don't you worry i'll make this escape of your a very happy one. With all of the SJ members." she stopped playing bec. the piece is done. I want to sing with her sometime.

"I can't wait to meet them. Do you think they'll like me?" she looks kinda nervous.

"Some is yes, some maybe no." i teased.

"We'll see. Let's go?"

"Yeah. Let's go." i nodded.

 

 

She was already asleep so i carried her way to her room.

You really sleep fast dont you? I dont know why i have this feeling of protecting your feelings from the other members. Maybe this is just my being-a-brother feeling. I know they'll definitely like you.

 

 

 

a/n: I'm going to sleep. It's already 3:30 am.

night readers! i'll see you again at the next chappie.

Are you excited for the member's come back? Yay! I am!

 

 

bonus Kyu pics:

 

tumblr_lv7yzjqojA1qeyssto1_500.png_hyunc

 

 

tumblr_lv5wx1OStj1qcor5ho1_500.jpg_hyunc

 

 

 

tumblr_lv5wx1OStj1qcor5ho2_500.jpg_hyunc