Cooking lesson with Wookie

Naughty Princess

 

KONNICHIWA READERS! I'M BACK.

SO YEAH. I'M  IN A STATE OF DEPRESSION BECAUSE THE PEOPLE HERE IN THE HOUSE WONT GIVE ME TIME TO WATCH ANIME.

 

Yesung: AUTHOOOOOOOOOOOR!! HAVE YOU SEEN DDANGKOMA?! :((

Author: Sorry Yesungie. I'll help you look for your turtle later.

Yesung: .....

Author: Yesung! Yesung!! Yah! Wake up! Hey! Anyone there?! Help me! Yesung passed out!

Ryeowook: Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. It's your fault! You hide Ddangkoma!

Author: I didnt! I swear i didnt!

Ryeowook: But i saw your notes in your laptop to make Ddangkoma appear in your fanfic!

Author: YOU DID?!! BUT MY LAPTOP HAS A PASSWORD!

Ryeowook: Yes it does. LeiloveBoyfriendB1A4 isnt it? *smirk*

Author: YAH WOOKIE! I'LL KILL YOU!

 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
"Minhae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you my princess! the days without you is so boring!" Sungmin ran to me.
"Yah Lee Sungmin stay away from my sissy!" Eunhyuk oppa said.
"HEY! STOP HUGGING MY WIFEY!" My hubby Donghae helppppppp!
"Hey Donghae my bestie is your wifey?!" Omo! Bestie Hee help me too I.CANT.BREATHE.
"Guys stop it okay dont be so childish. LOOK! SHE CANT BREATHE!!" Leeteukie oppa! Thanks for saving me!
 
 
 
Ryeowook's POV
Ahhhh~~~ Home sweet home. Im soooo tired.
Omo! Yesungie? Where are you?
 
There you are! "Oh hi Yesungie are you hungr-"
"Ddangkoma! I missed you! Did they feed you? Omo! You look pale. How are you?" Here he goes again.
Yesung loves Ddangkoma more!! I wonder when will he fall in love for real?
Hmmm. What to do?? ...... COOK!
 
CHOM. CHOM. CHOM. Oh~~~ so delicious! Im such a pro with this.
"Hey Wookie, can i have this?" Kyu asked.
"Oh sure Kyuhyunie. What are you doing anyways?" playing starcraft i bet.
"Siwon asked me to read the bible with him. Oh shisus! I wonder why other ELFs call him prince. He's a pastor you know?" then he left because he said Siwon wont  buy the new game he wants if he wont listen.
 
I was so bored so I checked what everyone was doing. Same as always.
I want something new to do here. Hmmm?
Hide Ddangkoma? Nu-uh. Yesung will kill me.
Sneak into Hyuk's laptop? I'm too innocent to see it's contents.
Nag Sungmin for his massage? No he wouldn't. Tsk.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! I'm so bored! I'll just go back to the kitchen.
 
 
 
Oh, is that Minhae? Hmmm. Alas! Someone to bug!
"Hi Minhae! Wacha doing?" I said.
"Well, if it isnt Wookie. I'm studying on how to cook." she seemed so attached on what she's doing.
"You are? Oh well. You know, Im the pro in cooking in this dorm?" i boasted.
"Really? then can you teach me your secret tricks in cooking?" omo. omo. I got a student here!
"Yeah sure. But let me know your capacity in cooking. Try cooking this." i handed her the ingredients in cooking pasta.
 
 
This looks normal. Hmmmm let me taste this..........
OH KINGS AND QUEENS OF COOKING TALENT! WHERE IS SHE WHEN YOU SHOWERED ONE?!
I ALMOST DIED WITH HER COOKING. THE PASTA IS SO..... Okay Wookie calm down.... breathe..... you can do it.
"Uhmmm... I guess the food is just.... fine." am i good in lying?
"REALLLLLLLLLY? You know Hyukkie oppa once said that I shouldnt cook because i might kill someone. Thanks wookie!" Hyukkie did? Well look who's talking.
"But I guess you have to improve your skills more." I said.
"Sure. Sure teach me more!" she said.
 
"So in cooking, you must feel the spatula. Yeah, hold it like that." I hold her left hand. OH! WHAT WAS THAT?!
THE SPATULA HAS AN ELECTRIC CURRENT?! I FELT SOME ELECTRICITY THROUGH ME!
So, she a left handed huh? And what was that electricity? This looks interesting.
"And you have to sing while cooking to." I sang Mr.Simple to her.
"Wow Wookie you have a greaaaaaaaaaaaat voice!" she said. "Let me sing one song too!" she added.
 
MY MOUTH WAS HUNG OPEN WHEN SHE WAS SINGING WHILE HOLDING THE SPATULA.
She grew wings i swear! Reader! Did you see?! Did you see?!
She really has a better voice! I havent heard one!
Look! Angels are falling down. Oh shisus!
"WOOOOOOOOOOOKIE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE! YAH! WOOOOOOOOOKIE!!!!!!" Oh! the angel is calling me.
SLAP!
 
"Hey  what was that for?!!" i shouted.
"I was calling you like crazy you wouldnt even talk to me!" she pouted. Ohhhhhhhhh my gosh so im just imagining things before?! i thought it was for real!
"I'm sorry i was just so amazed with your voice." i said then pinched her cheeks.
"Nu-uh it's okay. So, have you seen angels falling down and me growing wings?" I GAVE HER THE HOW-THE-HELL-DID-YOU-KNOW look.
"Well you know, people who have heard my voice for the first time are like that. Kekekeke." SO SHE KNEW THIS WILL HAPPEN?! WHY DID SHE EVEN LET ME HEAR IT?!
But, didnt those people told her that after the angels went back to heaven they'll realize that cupid also shot their heart.
CRAP. I shouldn't have listened. "Now, you're captured" cupid said.
 
"WOOKIEEEEEEEEEEE! HEY! Taste this! It's done!!" she said. I tasted her and it's tasted nice.
"I'm so impressed! You've improved a lot! Your cooking was like a poison before!" WAIT. OH CRAP! I SLIPPED!
"It does?!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wookie you ate all of it! you didnt tell me the truth before! im so sorry!" she said worriedly.
"No. No it's fine. As long as youre the one who cooked it." and i'd love to eat all of the food you cooked as longas it's just for me.
"And one more thing...." i said. "Yes?" she asked.
"Dont sing like that for other guys besides me okay?" am i being selfish here?
"Sorry Wookie but my dad said i should sing to people to make them happy. I'll just give you one gift for you to forgive me." then she told me to close my eyes and i did what she said.
Then I felt her lips on mine. It was so short but I am still shocked so I cant still move.
"Wookie!! Thanks for teaching me how to cook! Saranghae!" then she ran out of the kitchen to make the others eat what she just cooked.
 
Maybe someday her songs can only be mine.
NO. NO. NO.!!! WOOKIE STOP WHAT YOU'RE THINKING.
She's a friend. A friend. Friend! Friendsk. okay?! Tsk. I shouldnt be like this.
I followed her and gave her my revenge bec. he kissed me on my lips. Oh shisus it's my first kiss!
"Yah Minhae!" she turned to me and i kissed her on her cheeks.
 
 
"Yah! Ryeowook! Why did you kiss my wifey!" omo! donghae is jealous?!
"I'LL KILL YOU! SO YOURE WITH SUNGMIN'S FLIRTING PROJECT HUH??!" Heechul-hyung ran after me.
"Yah Heechul! Me? flirt?! I am not! DONT RUN WOOKIE! YOU SHALL ACCEPT MY PUNCH!" since when did sungmin became brutal??! i think i made the wrong move.
"LOOK, I JUST DID IT BECAUSE SHE IS MY FRIEND! IIT'S NORMAL!" I defended myself.
"SINCE WHEN IS KISSING A FRIEND A NORMAL THING?!" Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Heechul shouted at me.
 
It's already almost night so I tried to sleep.
I was singing U of SJ M and i guess it is because of Minhae.
   Cause I can't stop thinking 'bout you girl ~~~~~
And then I fall asleep and welcomed her to my dreamland.
 
 
 
 
 
Minhae's POV
What's up with them? It's just a kiss. Kekekeke.
"Omo. OH HI Turtle! What's your name? Are you lost?" I saw the turtle infront of our dorm.
"What are you doing here? It's dangerous there! Let me keep you. But would they allow me?? Kekeke. I'll just keep it then."
Waaaaaaahh~~~~ adorable turtle. Let me take care of you....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yesung's POV
"Ddangkoma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wHERE ARE YOU?!!" Where is my Ddangkoma?! I just left her here infront of the dorm because i forgot something and now she's gone!
It's my fault! Where's my beloved turtle??????!!
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyaaaaa!! Is the turtle that Minhae found Ddangkoma? poor Yesung :(( Ddangkoma is lost.
Well anyways, Wookie is Minhae's friend now. Friend? Kekekeke. I'm so excited.
 
 

 

 

Author: Hi Kyuhyun and Siwon!

Kyuhyun: Hey author! Hi! Praised be Jesus and Mary!

Author: *looks at Siwon and gave the what-happened-look* Now and forever. May the Lord reward you.

Kyuhyun: It's already night author. You have to sleep and dont forget to pray okay?

Author: Yeah. Ofcourse.

 

 

 

 

 

Author: Yah Siwon what did you do to him?

Siwon: I let God do everything. He changed him.

Author: You did? I mean God did? Well that's fantastic.

 

Yesung: DDANGKOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :(((

 
 
 
 
 
Zhoumi: Annyeong readers! Looks like everyone is problematic huh?
Henry: Yes they are. It's author's fault?
Author: Is it my fault? *sob* *sob* THEN I'LL JUST LEAVE NOW!!
zHOUMI: Wow she's fast! Well readers, see you at the next chappie okay?
hENRY: And watch EunHae's Oppa, Oppa. It really is a good performance! Bye Bye!! <3
 
 
 
 
image
 
 
image
 
I hate number 27 anyways xD
 
 
image
 
tumblr_lwf6gsK4xM1r248l7o1_500.gif
 
tumblr_lwf6io6a2x1r248l7o1_250.gif
 
tumblr_lwf6ktKHWa1r248l7o1_400.gif
 
tumblr_lwf6io6a2x1r248l7o1_250.gif
 
image
 
image
 
image
 
image