THE AWKWARD PEOPLE'S DAY-OFF PART 2

Naughty Princess

 

 

 

Author: I'm back yey!!

Someone: Hey! I sense Leeteuk's aura here.

Author: Well yeah i decided to add him here. kekeke. my very cute bias teukie <3

 

 

Leeteuk: now someone you learn again something from me huh? kekeke.

Someone: nu-uh. im a diva for me to learn from you xD im always watching O.O

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Teukie's POV

While we were in the garden I sense that someone is watching.

Well, who else could it be? It's just me and Heechul here so who am I going to suspect for besides him.

Kekekeke. Heechul, watch and learn.

 

"So Minhae what do you think about the members of SJ?" Kekeke. You'll see you spy Hee. You'll pay for spying on our moment.

"I guess they're all nice but kinda snob. Sometimes they will talk to me, sometimes they'll stay away from me. I just wanna be friends with them seriously. Well, dont laugh but, do i stink?" WTF. kekeke! Leeteuk, leeteuk, calm down and dont laugh. Okay. okay. But i can hear heechul laughing there. Kekeke!

"What makes you think you stink you naughty idiot! you smell nice okay?" she smiled then said "i thought i stink so they'll stay away from me."

"Nu-uh. that's not true. maybe they'll just stopping themselves." Like me. But i cant help going near you.

"Stopping themselves from what?" she looks confused.

"Nevermind. Well maybe this is your chance to be close to Heechul. He's nice you know. So uhmm. may i know what you think of him?" listen carefully hee. kekeke!!

"Hmmm. He looks like the i-dont-care-about-you person. He dont seem interested with being friends with me like the others." he doesnt care? ohh~~ does he? :)

"Im sure he cares but i guess he wouldnt show it." would you Hee? "Maybe he thinks that there are a lot of the members here who could take care of you so he wouldn't bother to bug you like Sungmin. keke."

"But i want to be close to him too. He looks really nice and friendly after all." Oh~~~ i wonder what she thinks of me too. Well im more curious with hee's reaction now.

"You do? Hmmm. What do you think of me now and before?" omygoshgosh! im nervous now.

"I actually thought before that you're the cold type. the way you look at me and spy with me kinda creeped me out." she admitted. WAIT.WHAT?!?!

"WHAT? YOU. SAW. ME. SPY. ON. YOU??!" oh crap! i thought im a good ninja!!
"Yeah. Well when im with sungmin he always tell me that there are ninjas in the dorm who's always watching." I'LL KILL YOU WHEN YOU GOT BACK HERE LEE SUNGMIN!!

"I always often see Kyuhyun and Yesung spying too! They're creepy and they're likes detectives! Kyuhyun even pretended reading a book but then the way he holds it... is uhmmm.. upside down" she added. kekeke. so heechul is a good ninja huh? Good ninja moves Hee! xD now watch this Hee!

"Hmmm.. is that so? then will you look behind that tree? someone is spying there." i whisphered to her and she did what i said.

 

"oh hi Heechul oppa how long have you been there?" she waved and Heechul popped out.
Oh you creepy hee! dont give me the your-dead glare.
"I just  got in here. I just want to remind you that your spying notebook was left in the dining area. wanna see it minhae?"
"Yes! yes! i wonder what it contains!" OH NO! ATLEAST BE THANKFUL TO ME HEE!!
"Hey! Uhmm. Hee! Why donnt you go with her and help her make a twitter account? she's blabbing me to make her one too." wew. im so good with this.
"You would make me one right? pleaseeeeeeee heechul oppaaaaaaa." omo! soooo cute! you wont be able to say no. kekeke.
"uhhmmmm. yeah.... sureeee." Well bye now! gotta hide my spying notebook!! keke.
 
 
 
Heechul's POV
Seriously Leeteuk you'll be dead later. It's already midnight but she's still asking me to make her other website accounts! she's so obssessed gosh!
Awww.My pretty face plese dont grom pimmples okay?
"hee! hee! can i call you hee now?! omo! your skin is so whiteeeeeee! hee! hee!" she's like a kid! a forceful kid!
"Nu-uh. Were not close so you cant." i disagreed.
"But heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! were close now. pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?" OH.NO.A.TRAP. STOP YOU PUPPY EYES.
oKAY. FAILED. "Do what you want." i failed! can you imagine that! now i know the competitiveness that sungmin feels.
 
She enjoyed roaming around my room. gosh! she's such a brat! she easily get what she wants!
 
"Hee! Hee! Who's he?" he pointed to geng's photo.
"He is my bestffriend." i answered.
"where is he now??" she looks interested huh? but i dont wanna talk about it now. tsk.
"He's in china. uhmm .. im kinda sleepy. will you to sleep now??" i wanna talk to you more though.
"but im not yet sleepy hee." she pouted. " you know i also have a bestfriend and i miss him so much like how you miss your bestfriend." she added.
"Then why dont you be my bestfriend and i'll be your bestfriend??" i guess this will make her a bit happy because she looks kinda sad.
"Really?????????????? sure hee! yey! i gained a new friend!" she rejoiced. kekeke. funny girl. "by the way hee, it is rainig isnt it?" she asked.
"Yeah. why?" i asked her.
"can i sleep here? pleaseeeee?" again. the puppy eyes i hate.
"ok." i cant defend myself with those eyes :((
 
 
 
I.CANT.SLEEP! Because of the following reasons:
1. I told her to sleep on the couch but she said she wants to sleep on my bed!
2. She sleeps like a worm! Such a kid! And even though she looks skinny, her legs on me is soooooooooo heavy.
3. the ways she hugs me, am i a pillow?! i cant breathe!
And lastly 4. I cant sleep because im so distracted to her face! How can someone be so pretty?! It's her mom's fault! (a/n: how did he know that she looks like her mom you ask? spy right? keke!)
 
So i decided to leave her and went out to breathe some fresh air and think about other things.
"Hi Hee. So hows she?" teukie the creeper just popped out.
"are you spying us?" damn! if he is then i'll really kill him!
"Nu-uh. I went out to buy some food. Do you mind sharing what you've talked about then?" bwahahaha! how unfortunate.
"NO." i said.
"About the military thingy, will you accept it?" here we go again....
"You mean to accept the company of my dad for the country's sake? i dunno especially that someone has opened my heart again." i said.
"Oh, so you have decided to open your heart to her huh?" omo. leetteuk looks kinda disappointed? xD
"Yes. No? I dont know. But this is one thing im sure." he may be shocked. keke.
"What?" he said while raising his left eyebrow.
"Unlike you, i will fight for her even if it means i'll fight the others. im not so martyr like you." i .
"Hmmmm... About that....." WHAT NOW?!
"What?"
"Im planning to fight for her too. I know evntually all of us will realize we want her but i'll just wait for her to choose me." Hah?! Very high confidence huh?!
"hah! so confident! ofcourse she'll choose me because i can feel it! she wants me!" i boasted.
"We'll see then." is he challenging me?! what the heck is that look?!
"I'll just ask you one thing again" Leeteuk added.
"what?"
"What if your dad force you to accept the position?" oh i know you just want few opponents.
"Then i'll make Minhae mine first then accept it. I told you,i wont give her up." kekeke. i want her and i'll get her.
"Well, may the best man win!" then he went back to his room.
 
 
 
I've decided. Leeteuk decided. I wonder who'll be our other opponents to capture the heart of that dumb naughty princess.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
OH MY MINWOO!! *COUGH* SORRY I MEAN OH MY GOSH. kekeke!!
So they've decided huh? hmmmm. i wonder who their opponents will be? *smirk*
Heechul: YES! Now i have my name! Annyeong readers! That someone is me! Kim Heechul! 
Leeteuk: omo! the other members will be arriving at the next chappie huh? author! please dont make all of them fall for her! i dont want many opponents!
Author: I'll think about that teukie. And goodluck on your battle to win her heart. And Heechul! OMYGOSHYGOSH! You didnt even told me your family owns a company?
Heechul: Yeah well you didnt ask. WELL ANYWAYS READERS, ME, KIM HEECHUL, WILL AGAIN HAVE THE HONOR TO END THIS SEGMENT AGAIN?! YAY!! SEE YOU NE-
 
SUNGMIN: YEY! ANNYEONG READERS! WE JUST GOT HOME AND I'LL BE THE ONE TO END THIS SEGMENT. SEE YOU ALL TO THE NEX-
Heechul: Yah! you flirty lee sungmin! im the one to end this segment!
Sungmin: ME!
Heechul: No! Me.
Sungmin: I said me!
 
 
Kyuhyun: HAH! JUST FIGHT THERE! Bye bye readers! Kkeke.I got this oppotunity to end the segment. See you to the next chappie!
 
SungHee: WE SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kyuhyun: *evil laugh*
 
 
 
tumblr_l5916phYAW1qa4uc1o1_500.jpg
 
 
 
please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page
 
 
4667720138_d9a2831682_z.jpg
 
 
 
yesung-and-kyu.jpg
 
 
 
yesung-turtle-ran-away.jpg
 
 
yesung-turtle.jpg
 
 
leeteuk-i-know-where-you-live1.jpg
 
 
 
 
eunhyuk-hello.jpg
 
 
1293305283.jpg
 
tumblr_l6cafsxezd1qa4uc1o1_500.png
 
what-about-the-windows.jpg?w=604
 
 
what-about-the-windows.jpg?w=604
 
muscles--large-msg-125040290694.jpg_hyun
 
 
please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page
 
 
 

AND THIS MADE ME JEALOUS :(((

 
tumblr_lwcowiK1R81r66gdjo2_400.gif_hyunc
 
 

but this is epic!!

AND ISNT IT OBVIOUS I LOOOOOOOOVE MACROS <3