Hyper Jung

JESSICA X YOU SHORT STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung ________ and Jung Eunbi (SinB) are the baby twins of the Jung family. Jessica is 7 years older while Krystal is 2 years older. Now, the twins are 10 years old.


It was a Sunday, the Jung parents are busy doing their work in Hong Kong while their children are at home. Out of the four, Jung _________ is the most hyper one. The rest are quite the laid back type.

_________ woke up early to find her twin still sleeping beside her. _________ got up from her bed and took a bath. When she's done, she went to jump on her bed that she shared with her twin sister.

"Eunbi, wake up! The sun is here already!"

"5 seconds, just give me 5 seconds __________." SinB mumbled in her sleep.

"1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Your 5 seconds is up now get up!"

"Don't disturb me! Go and disturb the other unnies first."

"Mhmm okay."

__________ jumped out of the bed and went to Krystal's room. _________ shook her body but to no avail she's not responding. _________ then went to jump on Krystal's bed.

"Soojung unnie wake up wake up let's play come on wake up."

"Hyper Jung, give me five minutes."

"Five minutes is too long." _________ whined. Then, Krystal took _________ and hugged her.

"Stay still for awhile."

_________ just hugged her unnie back and stared at her gorgeous face.

"Unnie is so flawless."

"You're flawless too Hyper Jung."

"Not as flawless as you."

"You are. So shh let me sleep for five minutes then I'll be up."

"Fine." _________ pouted.

After five minutes, Krystal woke up. __________ was happy that she succeed so she gave a peck to Krystal on her cheek.

Krystal just chuckled at your antics and went to the bathroom.

_________ then skipped her way to Jessica's room. As usual, ________ shook her body first but to no avail just like Krystal earlier she's not responding.

"Jumping on their bed seems to be the only way to wake them up."

_________ then jumped on Jessica's bed and Jessica groaned at the sudden disturbance.

"Sooyeon unnie, wakey wakey, eggs pancakey . Let's eat breakfast together."

"Five hours. Just give me five hours."

"No, that's too long."

"It's not that long."

"Unnie wake up unnie. I want to eat breakfast with you."

"Go away, Hyper Jung!" Jessica scolded _________.

"But I want us to eat breakfast together." _________ said as tears are threatening to fall.

Jessica heard the sudden change of _________'s tone and decided to look at _________. When she saw tears coming out from ________'s eyes, she freaked out.

"I'm sorry _________. I'm sorry for yelling at you." Jessica said as she wiped the tears away with her thumb.

_________ is scared of shouting and yelling. So, if anyone starts shouting or yelling around her she will either run away or start crying.

"It's okay, you can scold me whenever you want, unnie. I'm your little sister." Jessica then hugged you and got up from her bed.

"Yay! Unnie is up! Now, on towards the last one." _________ said while running out from Jessica's room.

_________ went back to her room. ________ then shook her twin's body.

"SinB, wake up. The unnies are awake. Let's eat together."

"Okay, I'm up." SinB said while rubbing her eyes.

"Yay, hurry up!" ________ said as you opened the door and waltz out of the room.

_________ went down to the living room and watch cartoons. As you were immersed into watching the cartoon, you didn't realized Jessica and Krystal making pancakes in the kitchen and calling you when they're done.

"________ let's eat. The unnies has been calling us." SinB said while patting your shoulder.

"Really? I didn't hear them." _________ asked with her eyes still glued at the television screen.

"I can hear them from our room." SinB stated while looking at _________.

"Hehe sorry, Sakura was catching a card so I was focusing on it." _________ said as her twin shook her head.

"Let's go before our unnies get mad." SinB said while pulling ________'s hand.

________ smiled at her twin and got up from the sofa. The twins then had a race to the dining room.

"________ wins the race! Woohoo!" _________ screamed happily.

"Aww man, that was a close one." SinB said as she pouted at ________'s direction.

"Hyper Jung, you were in the living room just now right?" Jessica asked _________.

"Yes unnie, why?" _________ asked her with confusion painted on _________'s face.

"Why didn't you respond to us when we were calling for you?" Krystal asked back this time.

"Sorry unnies I didn't hear you. I was watching cartoons." ________ said as you tried to take the peanut butter and jelly spread.

"Next time be alert of your surroundings okay?" Jessica asked ________ while _________ was still trying to get it but SinB took it first.

"Okay unnies, SinB I want the peanut butter and jelly spread." _________ whined as SinB was spreading the peanut butter and jelly on her pancake.

"I know you do. Wait for it." SinB said calmly.

"What's taking you so long?" ________ asked again as you pouted.

"First come first serve." SinB said again making _________ frustrated.

"I want the peanut butter and jelly spread!" _________ said while hitting the table.

"Hyper Jung, please wait for your turn." Jessica said as she glared at you.

"But SinB is too slow!" _________ retorted back.

"I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter