Hyper Jung 2

JESSICA X YOU SHORT STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Catch me if you can!" _______ giggled happily


Hyper Jung really lived up to her nickname, still very hyper that Jessica and Krystal can't control her. ________ was climbing the swing pole and now she's sitting on it. SinB followed ________ but Jessica got a hold of her. Jessica is thankful that SinB is slower than _________. Jessica then asked Krystal to take care of SinB while she have to deal with _________. At this time, the Jung twins are five years old toddlers.


"Hyper Jung you're too high! Get down now!" Jessica said with her hands on her hips.


"I'm not high unnie. You're higher than me." ________ said while grinning cheekily at her unnie.


"Huh?"


"You're 150cm but I'm 90cm." _________ said as a matter of factly.


"The right word is tall not high Hyper Jung." Jessica told her little sister when she finally understands what the little one hanging at the swing pole is trying to say to her.


"Tall?" ________ looked at her unnie and blinked her eyes a few times.


"Yes, now come down here and I'll teach you more new words."


"But I want to stay here not learn new words with you." _________ said as she pouted.


"You'll hurt yourself, come on." Jessica said with a worried tone and did the 'come here' hand gesture.


"No, I won't." ________ said as she shook her head.


"Jung _________ listen to me." Jessica said again in a nicer tone.


"But I want to fly unnie." ________ said in a pleading tone.


"Humans don't fly Hyper Jung." Jessica said it to her sister bluntly.


"How about Superman?" _________ retorted back.


"It's a movie, it's not real." Jessica said as she stared at ________.


"So they lied to me......" _________ said as her eyes started to get watery.


"Who lied to you Hyper Jung?" Jessica asked as she is confused to see her dongsaeng getting suddenly depressed.


"The humans who made Superman movie....." _________ said as she wipe her tears in her eyes.

 

"They didn't lie to you, they want to let you use your imagination, Hyper Jung." Jessica said carefully as she doesn't want to hurt her little dongsaeng's feelings.

 

"Are you sure unnie?" ______ asked as she's still curious.

 

"Yes, now get down here." Jessica said the same line again wanting her little sister to listen to her.


Then, ________ got sad and pouted.


"Hyper Jung listen to unnie please." Jessica said when she saw her sister is daydreaming.


Jessica's calling for _________ broke ________ train of thoughts.


"Hmm, okay fine." _________ mumbled to herself. _________ was going down slowly but her left foot betrayed her as ________ step at the wrong spot where she lost her balance.


Jessica who saw that _________ was going to fall anytime soon then dashed towards her sister and catch ________.


"Ouch!"


__________ landed on Jessica's left arm.


"I'm sorry unnie......." _________ quickly get out from her sister's hold as soon as she heard Jessica screamed in pain.


"It's okay Hyper Jung. Are you hurt anywhere?" Jessica asked her sister with a worried tone.


"No, I'm not hurt. Did you hurt yourself unnie?" _________ asked with a worried tone too.


"No, I'm fine ah ouch." Jessica said trying to endure the excruciating pain she's currently feeling.


"Unnie, are you really alright?" ________ asked again but now she's extra worried.


"I'm fine Hyper Jung. See." Jessica said as she smile at ________.


"Unnie! Hyper Jung!" Krystal and SinB came running towards them with a worried expression painted on their face.


"Are you guys alright?" Krystal asked as she saw her unnie on the ground and _________ sitting beside her unnie.


"Hyper Jung don't feel hurt but unnie is hurt." ________ said with her eyes glued to the green grass.


"Unnie, let's go home." Krystal said as she help her unnie to get up.


"I'm alright see. It's moving ah ouch ow ow ow." Jessica said trying to make _________ not feel guilty but failed miserably.


"Unnie I'm sorry I'm super sorry." At this point, _________ is trying her best to hold back her tears. SinB then realise the sudden change of mood of her twin went towards her and rubbed her twin's back.


"Let's call mom and dad." Krystal said. _________'s body began to shook after she saw Krystal took out Jessica's phone from her pocket.


"Mom, unnie hurt her hand. She can't even move her hand." _________'s body shook more vigorously.


"..........."


"Unnie was catching Hyper Jung from the swing and they fell." SinB realise it and hold her twin's hand to comfort her twin.


"............"


Krystal then steal a glance to look at _________.


"Hyper Jung is alright." ________ gulped in fear and closed her eyes.


".............."


"Okay, mom. We will wait for you. Come faster." Krystal said and ended the call.


"Is mommy mad at me, Soojung unnie?" _________ asked as her eyes brimmed with tears.


"I don't know." Krystal looked at __________ apologetically.


"I'm super duper sorry unnie I'm sorry." _________ said as she started to cry. Guilt has overtook her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter