#FlywithJessica

JESSICA X YOU SHORT STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"YA!"

 

"HAIYA!"

 

"KILL! SMASH!"

 

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

 

 

"GO DIE YOU BIG FAT SON OF A !"

 


"________! No cursing!" Jessica said as she was looking through her future schedule on the couch.


"Sorry unnie." _______ said without looking at Jessica and keep on shooting her target with her XBox 360 gun controller. When the game ends, _______ looked at Jessica and grin widely.


"Unnie!" ________ skipped towards Jessica and plopped herself next to her as she was tired of playing by herself.


"Yes, _______?" Jessica said without looking at ________.


"Do you love me?" ________ asked. That question triggered Jessica to shift her eyes to look at her girlfriend.


"Why?"


"Yes or no?" _______ said at she pouted at Jessica.


"Yes, my love. Why are you asking this?" Jessica asked as she slowly cupped _______'s face in her hands.


"I don't know why but I'm feeling jealous....." ________ said as she avoided Jessica's concern eyes towards her.


"Jealous?" Jessica said as she tried to make an eye contact with you but to no avail.


"Your fans....." ________ said as she fiddled her fingers, still not making an eye contact with Jessica.


"_______-ah why?" Jessica asked as she her girlfriend's hair lovingly while trying to understand her girlfriend's current behaviour.


"They get to fly with you....." ________ said as she scooted closer to Jessica and leaned her head on Jessica's shoulder.


"Baby, you get to fly with me for real so you don't have to be jealous." Jessica said as she hugged ________.


"I know but....." ________ said but stopped midsentence as she hesitated to continue further.


Jessica closed her eyes and think of a solution. How is she going to crack ________'s thought that made her feel so insecure that she starts doubting her love for her.


"A penny for your thoughts?" Jessica asked.


"A penny is too little unnie. I want a thousand dollars." ________ said playfully as she hated the atmosphere she's currently in.


"Aish you little choding." Jessica said as she break off from the hug and playfully hit ________'s shoulder.


"You love this little choding of yours." ________ said as she hold Jessica's hand as if it's a bolster.

 


Silence enveloped the living room as the couple enjoy each other's presence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter