Design Disaster

JESSICA X YOU SHORT STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica is busy finalizing the draft for Blanc and Eclaire winter collection. Then, suddenly, her girlfriend came and disturb her.

"Unnie, my love annyeong!"

"Baby? What are you doing here?"

"I want to have lunch with you unnie." ______ then showed the plastic bags full of food.

"But I'm super busy today, I thought I texted you about my schedule earlier."

"But I miss you" ______ then pouted as she sat on the couch.

"Okay, okay don't give me that pout baby", ______ jumped happily mentally as she knew her girlfriend couldn't resist her.

"What's for lunch?"

"Chineseeeeee."

"I'm in the mood for chinese today."

Jessica then got up and leaned over you.

"Well done baby." ______ then close her eyes. Suddenly, you heard Jessica chuckled.

"Let's eat, I have to see the cloth material in a few minutes."

"Alright......" ______ said sadly as she took out their lunch.

Jessica who is so occupied with her work didn't realise ______'s sad tone. Then, they eat their lunch. Jessica ate in a hurry while ______ just ate slowly and watch Jessica.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Thanks for the delicious lunch baby."

______ didn't even get to reply her as she just picked up her phone and answer her secretary.

"Send her in."

______ looked at her quizzically as ______ eat silently.

After ______ was done, ______ clean the eating place and just watched her girlfriend working. But then, after awhile, ______ got bored and restless. ______ found a set of color pencils but no paper to scribble on.

"Excuse me unnie, can I have a paper?"

Jessica didn't hear ______ calling for her as she was busy thinking of her winter collection.

"Unnie."

"Unnie, I want a paper."

"UNNIE!"

Jessica turned to face ______ and glared at ______.

"Behave ______. I'm still busy."

______ nodded and looked at the floor to avoid Jessica's icy glare.

Oh boy, that was scary.

______ then saw a stack of papers on Jessica's table.

'Ooh papers hehehe I hope unnie won't mind.'

______ walked to the stack of papers and realise it has clothes designs on it.

'Ooh it will look nicer if I scribble on it and since this is the only paper I can find in this room.......Let's start scribbling hehehe.'

______ then busied herself with scribbling and colouring Jessica's designs. Jessica didn't even realise whatever her little girlfriend is up to until she's done with the cloth material discussion.

"Okay, go and make things right."

"Alright, Miss Jung."

Jessica sighed as she went to face her table.

'I still have to finish finalizing the designs. Wait. What is ______ doing?'

Jessica then slowly went to see what is ______ doing. When she realise that ______ is vandalizing her designs, she took ______ by the ear and twist it.

"AAAAAHHHHHH OW OWWW OWWWW AAAAHHHH"

"WHAT IS ALL THIS?"

Jessica stop t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter