V Day

JESSICA X YOU SHORT STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Unnie!" ________ jumped on the bed happily while Jessica groaned in annoyance because her sleep got ruined because of her little girlfriend.


"_______ wake me up in the afternoon." Jessica said lazily before she put her head under the pillow.


"Unnie, it's already noon. C'mon today is a special day. You have to bring me out!" _______ whined as she poked Jessica's waist.


"Today is special because it's a Sunday! It's the day where noon is not at 12 but 4." Jessica said monotonously with her head still under the pillow.


"C'mon unnie, it's not just Sunday today! Think! What day is today?" _______ said as she wailed her hands in the air in frustration.


"I don't know. Let's just sleep in for today." Jessica said again as she uncovered her head from the pillow to look at _____ and pulled _____'s hand towards her embrace.


"No unnie! I want to go out! You're supposed to bring me out! You're the man in our relationship!" _______ said as she pulled herself away from Jessica and stomped her feet as her feet touches the floor.


"Stop being a baby and grow up for once!" Jessica said as she was annoyed with her girlfriend's sudden outburst.


"I'm not being a baby! You don't love me anymore do you?!" _______ said her eyes was already brimmed with tears.


"W-what are you saying? I love you." Jessica stuttered at first as she was flustered with her girlfriend's question.


"No you don't! You love your bed more than me! I hate you Jessica Jung!" _______ said as tears flowing down on her cheeks.


_______ then ran out from her shared bedroom with Jessica before Jessica could even say anything.


*****


"Oh no..."


Jessica got up from the bed to take a phone and dialled a familiar number.


"SICA!"


"Ugh stop screaming Soo." Jessica said as she rolled her eyes.


"So, mission success?"


"It's a success but I hate to see my baby crying." Jessica said as she pouted.


"Whoa, that's good. You're a pro Sica."


"Sooyoung, she even called me Jessica Jung and not unnie..."


"Double whoa Sica! You should be an actress!"


"But I feel bad....What should I do now?" Jessica said as she opened the door to peek outside.


"_______ is in her room right?"


"Yeah, she's still crying." Jessica said as she still hear sobbing sounds from the vacant room that was used to be _______'s room.


"Knowing her, she won't go out so Sica you have to sneak out but don't let ________ out."


"How?"


"Be your dominant commanding self."


"What the hell Choi!"


"Hey, it should be easy for you."


"Fine. I'll call you later when I'm out."


Then, Jessica hanged up the phone and get ready. Jessica then walked out from her shared room with ________ slowly to see the other vacant room closed and locked.


"Park _______! I'm going back to sleep so don't disturb me!"


"I'm going out Jessica!" ______ yelled.


"No, don't you dare go out! The moment you step out from our place, I'll punish you, understand?" Jessica said in a stern tone.


Silence.


"Answer me Park ________! Remember, I'm still older than you! Don't test my patience!" Jessica said in a sterner tone.


"Fine, I won't go out unnie..." ______ said in a defeated tone.


Jessica then sighed in relieved as she headed towards her room and slammed the door to make it look like she just went in their shared room and lock it with the spare key. When, the room is locked, Jessica head towards the key rack and took all the keys. Name it, car keys, house keys and room keys. Now, ________ is locked inside the house for sure. Jessica then quietly went out of their condo.


Your POV


After a few minutes, I've realised that I cried too much so I got up from the bed and walked out of the room. I really want to go out so I thought maybe for once I should sneaked out. Jessica unnie is sleeping anyway so she won't realised that I'm gone. I went to the key rack to get the house key and my car key, only to found out that there's no keys there.


"Aish, Sica unnie!" I yelled in frustration again.


"What do you expect me to do now!" I just went to the vacant room and kicked my legs.


"Why are you doing this to me unnie? Do you really hate me now? Do you even love me? Just because I'm younger that doesn't mean you can control me like this!" I cried as I said those words, it's too heartbreaking because I love Sica unnie so much. But why is she doing this? She was never like this before.


I cried and cried until I fell into deep slumber.


I awoke with a jolt. My first thought was earthquake. Not that there were many of those in Seoul. Then I heard the whispers. Saw the shadows looming against the white walls. Not an earthquake. Don't tell me it's burglars? Kidnappers? I still want to be with Sica unnie. Wait, it's Girls Generation.


"What are you guys doing here?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter