Tiny Hwang

JESSICA X YOU SHORT STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"_________!"

 

 

 

Tiffany was yelling at __________ for being too stubborn. 

 

 

 

"Unnie, why are you shouting at a sick person?" ___________ whined while she lies on her bed with her back facing Tiffany.

 

 

"Because you're being stubborn right now!" Tiffany shouted as she tapped ___________’s shoulder.

 

 

 

"Quit shouting." ____________ said as she turned to face Tiffany.

 

 

 

"I won't until this pill gets inside your body and work wonders!" Tiffany shouted again to make herself clear

 

"Unnie, please stop. I'm feeling dizzy."

 

"C'mon _________ you're lucky the pill is PINK!"

 

"Lucky?"

 

"It's PINK so it's ought to be tasty!"

 

"Not tasty unnie but instead it's nasty"

 

"Quit complaining and start swallowing it!"

 

"I don't wanna"

 

"Eat it."

 

"Get out!"

 

"Yah! ________ Hwang! I'm your unnie, you better lose that tone of yours!"

 

"Fine, just get out and leave me alone."

 

"Aish, that kid!"

 

'Her forehead feels warm just now, I better go check on her later when she's asleep.'

 

*Knock knock*

 

"_________?"

 

"Sica unnie.....sica unnie......"

 

"_________?"

 

"Don't leave me Sica unnie....."

 

"Sica unnie.....Wait a minute.....is it Jessi?"

 

"Sica unnie..... I'm sorry..... Just please don't break up with me....."

 

"B-break u-up?"

 

Tiffany then saw tears flowing out of the corner of ________'s eyes.

 

"What's wrong? Oh my god, her body is getting warmer." 

 

Tiffany quickly went to look for a small towel and pour cold water in a basin. She then put the towel in the cold water and then she put the towel on ________'s forehead. _________ flinched when she felt the cold towel.

 

"Sica unnie....."

 

"What happen to you and Jessi?" Tiffany said as she her sister's hair.

 

Tiffany then went out of _______'s room to make a phone call to Jessica.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon"

 

"What is it Hwang Miyoung?"

 

"What did you do to my sister?"

 

"I didn't do anything to her."

 

"Stop lying to me. ________ is having a high fever."

 

"W-what d-d-did you say?"

 

"_________ is having high fever and she keeps on calling for you."

 

No answer from Jessica triggered Tiffany to look at her phone. Only then she realised that her best friend just hanged up on her.

 

"Aish! I better keep an eye on that kid."

 

After a few minutes, the doorbell was heard. Tiffany took a glance at the time and went towards the door with a stick in her hand just in case because it was quite late already.

 

"Tiff, where's ________?"

 

"Oh, it's just you. Why are you here?"

 

"Where's _________? Answer me Tiff."

 

"She's resting in her room."

 

"Are you dating my sister Jessi? Did you guys fight?"

 

"Yes. Yes. Let me see her."

 

"Wait, how long has it been?"

 

"Two years. Now let me see my girlfriend."

 

"What? How come I didn't know all this?"

 

"Cause we're not ready to tell you yet. Tiff, just let me in."

 

"No. Explain it to me first."

 

"See. This is why we didn't tell you!"

 

"Alright, fine. I'll let you in but after that you owe me an explanation. Remember you're in love with my sister which makes you my -"

 

"Sister-in-law. I know."

 

As Tiffany opens the door, Jessica dashed into the house and went straightaway to stand infront of ________’s door. She was contemplating whether to get in or not. But her train of thoughts was halted when Tiffany’s voice interrupt.

 

 

“What are you waiting for Jessi?”

 

“I’m scared, I don’t want to break up with ____________.”

 

 

“Do you want to talk about it with me first?”

 

 

Jessica just nod slowly which didn’t go unnoticed by Tiffany. Tiffany then just gestured Jessica to follow her into her room which is not that far from her sister’s room.

 

 

Silence engulfed them as they both sit down on Tiffany’s bed. Jessica was hesitant to start the conversation and Tiffany realized that so she side-hugged Jessica. Jessica felt warm and relieved by the kind gesture of her best friend but then sighed which made Tiffany confused.

 

 

 

“Tiff, if __________ sees this she’s gonna flip and be really angry at me.”

 

 

“Oh, sorry but it’s just a bestie hug no biggie.”

 

 

“Yeah, but your sister is a jealous freak.” Jessica said as she sighed again.

 

 

“Is that the reason why you want to break up with ___________?”

 

 

“Correction. ___________ asks for the break up not me.”

 

 

“Wait, what?”

 

 

“Hear me out first Tiff, please.”

 

 

“Okay, I’ll listen to your part of the story.”

 

 

“You know how close I am with Donghae oppa right?”

 

 

“Yeah, you  guys are practically like brothers and sisters.”

 

 

 

“Tell that to your sister.”

 

 

“What happened actually?”

 

 

“Two days ago, Donghae oppa called me when he had a fight with his mom. Knowing Donghae he was crying as soon as he stepped inside my house. I was okay with it since he will always come to me when he fights with his mom. So I just consoled him and at that time he accidentally spilled coffee on himself and I told him to get a shower. And then __________ came unexpectedly without telling me and the moment she stepped in, Donghae oppa got out of the shower asking for clothes.” Jessica stopped for a while trying to hold her tears.

 

 

“I went out to chase ___________ when she left abruptly but she was so fast and since we made a deal to not reveal our relationship with anyone, I can’t ask anyone about her whereabouts.” By then Jessica was already in tears.

 

 

“I tried calling her cell a hundred times and she never picks it up. But this morning she left me a message saying she wants a break up. I’m ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter