24/10

JESSICA X YOU SHORT STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"______ we're leaving in 10." Jessica said as she pull the covers away from the bed.

"Aah, waeyo? I still want to sleep" ______ whined when the covers are away from you.

"And I thought I'm the sleepy head here." Jessica said bluntly.

"You are the sleepy head unnie. Now don't disturb me." ______ said as she positioned herself into the foetal position.

"We need to get ready now, Yultae couple will be here any minute."  Jessica went to the edge of the bed and pat ______'s head.

"I don't remember agreeing to have a double date with them today though." ______ said as she cutely rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"Ugh, it's my sister's birthday today, don't you remember?"

 

Jessica said then slapped your leg lightly.

When you realised what Jessica said, your eyes go wide as saucers.

"Omg, it's Krystal unnie's birthday! OMG it's my bias's birthday." ______ said as she jumped on the bed happily.

"Yah! I'm your girlfriend!" Jessica said as she slapped your leg again.

"So?" ______ asked Jessica with confusion evident on ______'s face as she slumped herself back on the bed.

"Why are you acting like this?" Jessica pouted.

"Like what?" ______ asked, totally oblivious with the situation.

"As if Soojung's birthday is more important than mine." Jessica said as she crosses her arm on her chest.

"Unnieeee, you will always be my number one priority, alright?" ______ said as she back hugged Jessica.

"Aww, my baby is so sweet kyaaaa" Jessica turned to face ______ and kiss ______'s nose.

"Snuggle with me pwease unnie." ______ said with aegyo.

'Eh? I think I'm forgetting something. Oh well let's just sleep for awhile.' Jessica thought.

Both of them fell asleep as they have each other in their arms.

*Ding dong Ding dong*

"Omg, we're late. ______ wake up!" Jessica shot out of the bed.

"Unnieeeeee, why?" ______ said with her eye still close.

"Yultae is here. Go get ready, I'll go get the door." Jessica pat your head and walks out of the room to open the main door.

"Thank god I'm already set go" Jessica sighed in relief.

"What took you so long to open the door?" Taeyeon immediately shot the ice princess a question as soon as Jessica opened the door.

"Sorry, we fell asleep." Jessica answered while she rubbed her nape sheepishly.

"I'm not surprised." Yuri said as she chuckled.

"Come in, ______ is getting ready." Jessica said as give way to the couple to get inside.

Jessica then went inside the room to check on ______ after the couple is already sitting comfortably in the living room.

"Baby, move faster. We're gonna be so-", Jessica's face turn red as her anger rise. She then marched herself towards the bed and get a hold of ______'s ear.

"______! WAKE UP!" Jessica screamed and twist ______'s ear.

"AAAAAAAH OW OW OW OW UNNIEEEEEE OKAY OKAY I'M UP OW OW" ______ got up and whine in pain as Jessica is pulling and twisting her ear.

"Good, get out from this room in 10 minutes." Jessica said as she let go of her hold on ______'s ear

"Okay." ______ answered as she rubbed her red ear.

Jessica then walked out of the room to cool herself down.

"Are you okay Sica?" Taeyeon asked as she saw Jessica's angry face.

"I'm fine. Thank you for coming today." Jessica answered back as she was already feel a little bit relaxed when she saw her friends.

"Krystal is our dongsaeng too, so it's not a big deal." Yuri said with a smile while hugging Taeyeon.

"But we're sorry in behalf of the others. They are busy today and we're the only free ones." Taeyeon informed Jessica as she felt the need to do so as their leader.

"It's fine. I know already, they told me." Jessica said as she smiled back at Taeyeon.

______ then got out from the room wearing a mini denim dress. ______ was fiddling with her fingers and stared at the cold floor.

"U-unnie, I'm ready." ______ said as her eyes still glued to the floor.

"Why are you stuttering?" Taeyeon asked with a blurr face.

"Are you scared of your girlfriend?" Yuri asked as she playfully grinned at the cute sight of you.

"No, but she's mad at me." You pouted as you looked at Yuri.

"I'm not mad anymore since you're on time. Let's go." Jessica said as she gave you a kiss on the lips and locked her hand with yours.

The two couple head to the parking lot. Taeyeon is driving Jessica's car with Yuri on the passenger's seat and Jessica and ______ sat together at the back.

"U-unnie.....I'm scared....." You muttered as you hold Jessica's hand tighter than usual.

"Of me? I'm not mad at you anymore." Jessica said with a worried face.

______ then avoid having eye contact with Jessica and just stared at the hem of her dress.

"No, I'm going to meet my bias face to face for the first time in forever." ______ said as her face turned pink because she's embarrassed.

"Hahahahahahahhahahha." Jessica laughed when she heard ______'s answer.

"Unnieeeeee. Don't laugh at me. It's really nerve-wrecking for me." ______ pouted.

"Use my technique ______." Yuri casually advised you as she faced you two..

"What kind of technique, Yuri unnie?" You asked eagerly.

"Just breathe in and breathe out and you'll be fine." Yuri answered with a smile painted on her face.

"I'll try that if I need to. Thank you Yuri unnie." You said as you leaned to the front and face Yuri.

"No problem little kid." Yuri said while she ruffled ______'s hair.

"I'm not a kid." ______ whined while Jessica combed ______'s messy hair.

"You are a little kid to us." Jessica said as she kissed ______'s nose and ______ pouted.

"We're here." Taeyeon chirped happily.

"Omg omg omg." ______ became nervous again as she realized they have arrived at the f(x) dorm.

"Relax ______." Jessica said as she kissed ______'s forehead.

"Okay." You said as ______ leaned her head on Jessica's shoulder.

After Taeyeon parked the car perfectly, they got out together and take out the things they need.

"Alright. Let's do Mission 007." Jessica said as ______ imitate the spy gun action.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter