Chapter1 - Introducing the characters

Never Giving Up

 

Kim Keybum –

Kibum is a second year university student studying in the field of Arts & Entertainment. With this thought, you would come to think that Kibum here would love to be around people and probably one of those popular students. Well that’s wrong, well not completely; in fact Kibum hates people around him. And the reason? Well that’s because Kibum has misophonia. A phobia of sound and he literally hates any noise. With his cold persona he does attract a lot of unnecessary attention. And whose attention might he have caught? Well, none other than Jonghyun and Minho. The two are the so called popular students that bring loud and obnoxious cheers where ever they go.

Kim Jonghyun –

The popular and most problematic student you can encounter. He is also studying in the field of Arts & Entertainment, though he is attending the third year course. He is popular and a total player who flirts but had never really loved someone. Reason he was never kicked out of school? You’re thinking about his talent in music right? Well that is the case, but it’s also because his family is rich and has connections. If not he would have been kicked out ages ago. Most of his friend comes with benefits, but he wouldn’t really care now would he? Has a tendency to touch someone he just meets. What happens when he come across a particular being that changes his life? His best friend is Choi Minho.

  

Choi Minho –

Second year student and including Jonghyun, is one of the few popular student. Self proclaimed women-dream-man that is. A bit arrogant isn’t he? Well you can’t expect any less from the most wanted student on campus. He only dates elder woman but has never really thought of them anything but a -buddy that comes with cash. Well, he isn’t in any need for money and quite the opposite, his family it quite well off. But who can deny free money; it’s always tempting, isn’t it? When all goes well with his noona, what would he do when he meets his destined someone? Best friends with Kim Jonghyun.

  

 

 


So this is a chapter explaining their image I want you to keep in mind throughout the story. I've also inserted an image of how they look. Hope that helps with your imagination. I've written a couple of chapter ready for updating whenever but I want to get a feel how every thinks of the story before adding too much in. Anyways please continue supporting my work by subscribing and writing comments~