{04}

Love You, Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 4[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“You wouldn’t believe what happened to me yesterday,” said Jiae as soon as she sat down at her table.

 

“What? You had dinner at your new neighbour L’s house?” Mijoo returned, a smirk on her face.

 

“How did you… Oh. Moonsoo. Of course. It’s always Moonsoo.”

 

Mijoo simply laughed as Soojung and Sungjong took their seats at their usual table.

 

“What did we miss?” Sungjong asked, reaching to pick some meat off of Jiae’s plate.

 

“Hey! Don’t touch my meat y-”

 

“Guess who is the Kim brothers’ new neighbour?” Mijoo’s smirk widened as she began drumming her fingers on the table. “…Our one and only, Yoo Jiae!”

 

“What? Really?”

 

“Yes Soojung, really. She was even a part of the honourary first dinner at the new crib!”

 

“New crib? Seriously? Who even says that nowadays?” Jiae grumbled.

 

“That’s so cute,” Sungjong gushed, a sarcastic tone underlying his words. “Maybe you can finally cross being a ‘Campus Couple’ off your bucket list, Jiae!”

 

Said girl reached out to hit her best friend, with him only just barely dodging her attacks. “Shut up, Lee Sungjong, I swear I’ll murder-”

 

 

L strode into the cafeteria slowly, his eyes searching for his lookalike and younger brother. Instead of finding the unruly head of black hair he was familiar with, however, his cat-like eyes landed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter