{02}

Love You, Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Jiae couldn’t help the smile that spread across her face as the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. She bid quick goodbyes to her friends, picking up her purple, rectangular backpack and skipping towards the school gates. To her surprise, a familiar sleek white convertible was neatly parked in one of the school’s parking lots, a silhouette that she was ever so used to leaning against its hood. He was wearing a white button down and dark jeans, his chestnut-coloured hair combed downwards to cover his forehead.

 

She sighed at the unwanted attention that her cousin and his flashy ride were attracting, especially since – as much as she would hate to admit – Woohyun, being a part-time model, was pretty attractive. Jiae spotted Mijoo bounding down the steps behind her, and a sly smile decorated her pale face as she waited for the moment where her taller but younger friend would spot Woohyun. Just as she had expected, Mijoo had stopped in surprise, her eyes widening at the scene, and Jiae just knew what kind of thoughts were running through the younger’s mind. Jiae backed up towards her friend, casually slipping an arm through that of the frozen Mijoo, before dragging her towards the white car.

 

Woohyun, who had been fiddling with his phone in a picture of nonchalance – but was secretly enjoying the attention, Jiae knew – gave both girls wide smiles as they approached, opening his arms up into a hug that Jiae was quick to avoid. Shrugging, Woohyun turned to hug Mijoo instead, and Jiae could barely bite back her smile at the way Mijoo’s trembling hands came up to hug him back.

 

“Girls, how are we all?” Woohyun greeted amicably.

 

“Great,” Mijoo said breathlessly, her face lighting up with a bright smile.

Jiae only shook her head knowingly, turning to her cousin with her arms crossed.

 

“Woohyun, what’s up with all this?” she gestured to the car.

 

“Just thought I’d be a good cousin and pick you up from school,” Woohyun grinned, his smile not really reaching his eyes. Jiae frowned at his statement, but he had already directed his attention to Mijoo. “Do you need a lift home, my favourite freshman Mijoo?”

 

“Oh- oh! I’m… I’m fine, don’t worry about it…”

 

“Are you sure? Fetching a pretty girl home wouldn’t be problem for me at all!”

 

 A blush made its way across Mijoo’s high cheekbones, as she shook her head fervently. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter