Certainly Uncertain

Certainly Uncertain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8: CERTAINLY UNCERTAIN

 

To: Stephanie Hwang

From: Kwon Jiyong

Yo. Change of plans. Hyung wants to spend his birthday in Jeju.

We can just prepare something special for him there.

Lemme know if you have any ideas.

 

BREAKING NEWS: SNSD Tiffany and BIGBANG seen leaving for Jeju Island to celebrate TOP's birthday

The BIGBANG members GD, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri were seen leaving Gimpo airport with SNSD Tiffany for a private schedule in Jeju Island. It is speculated that the group will be celebrating TOP's birthday since Tiffany is the only girl with them. Few months ago, the two were rumored to be dating, but it turned out that they were just close friends. 

 

[+124, -6] Tiffany-unnie! I'm so jealous! Having a vacation with BIGBANG is my dream!!!

[+108, -4] I doubt that they are really just bestfriends. I just hope they'll stop lying to the public. Come out already! Tell us the truth!

[+102, -35] WOW! What a beautiful friendship! I really ship these two, but one of my friends saw TOP-oppa and Krystal at an art exhibit. Many VIPs seen them together also. Are they dating?

[+42, -1] Just make sure you won't be pregnant when you get back, unnie. Just by TOP-oppa's staring game you might get pregnant. 

[+40, -4] SM-YG love!!!

 

-

Hyatt Regency Jeju
114, Jungmungwangwang-ro 72 beon-gil, Seogwipo-si
7PM

 

"Tiffany, what's the plan?" Jiyong asked the woman lying on the bed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter