We're Even Now

Certainly Uncertain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Louis Vuitton Opening

Cheongdam-dong, Seoul

July 5, 2013

6PM

 

Louis Vuitton opened a store in Seoul at Cheongdam-dong on July 5. Top celebrities attended the opening including Girls Generation's Tiffany and BIGBANG's TOP.

Tiffany appeared very sophisticated in her straight cut, white and skin-toned checkered dress matched with her hair simply accentuated with a white ribbon.

TOP, on the other hand, projected a neat look with his simple yet elegant Louis Vuitton blue-violet suit and a white shirt underneath.

 

-

 

TOP went outside the venue and looked for a place where he could light his cigarette. Then he heard a girl shouting at someone over the phone.

 

“…WHAT?! How could you do this?”

“…ARE YOU FRIGGIN SERIOUS?”

“…NICHKHUN!”

“WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?”

“I’M NOT EVEN AT HOME.”

“THIS IS RIDICULOUS.”

“YOU’RE A COWARD.”

“I DON’T DESERVE THIS.”

“…ARE…YOU…SERIOUSLY…”

“Are you seriously breaking up with me over the phone?” the woman faintly asked.

“If that’s what you want, then okay. Let’s break up,” she scoffed.

“Let’s break up,” she added with a serious tone.

“It’s was good while it lasted,” then she hung up and her eyes brimmed with tears.

 

TOP showed up and gave his handkerchief to the lady, “Now we share the same little secret. We’re even now. Finally after 3 years,” Tiffany recognized the owner of that baritone voice and suddenly went for a hug. And there, on Seunghyun’s chest which made the latter shocked but let her anyway, she cried and cried and cried, “I don’t deserve this. I deserve a decent break up,” she said in between her sobbing.

“Wanna come and drink with me?” Seunghyun asked and continued, “In my villa?” Without any hesitation, Tiffany nodded and told her manager to go ahead coz she will hang out with a friend.

The two were very careful going to the parking lot coz some paparazzi might see them. TOP opened his Bentley Continental GT’s door for Tiffany and started his car’s engine, “Music?” he asked.

“Play an SNSD song,” Tiffany requested with a serious face.

“Are you serious?” Seunghyun laughtalked.

They both laughed and the entire trip to Seunghyun’s place was quiet.

 

Seunghyun's Villa

UN Village, Hannam-dong, Seoul

July 5, 2013

10PM

 

TOP entered his door's password and let Tiffany enter first.

"Whoa! So it is true! You really do have lots of Bearbricks! Not just bearbricks! You also have a collection of action figures and art! Wow. Just wow!" Tiffany said with her eyes wide open. TOP just laughed at her gesture, "You go and sit there in my living room. Wait for me there. I'll just get some snacks and a bottle of wine. Or if you want to look at the Han River, you can go to my veranda," TOP suggested happily while walking to his kitchen.

Tiffany went to the veranda and closed her eyes. She wanted to savor the the beauty of the view, "Here's your drink," TOP offered the glass of wine, "You wanna stay here? Let's drink here then."

"Wouldn't it be too risky to drink here? No papz?" she curiously asked.

"It's safe here. That's why I like here," he answered. 

"I see. So that's the reason why you always stay at home," she said while nodding.

"I feel safe here. My house is my escape to my celebrity life. Those camera flashes, reporters, and other media people," he confessed.

"So I guess I can kiss and hug you right here right now without thinking of those media people?" she teased and walked closer to TOP. The latter didn't mind the other coming close to him. He didn't even budge. 

"Yes. You're right. And I can kiss and hug you back right here right now," he grinned. And they both laughed. 

"You're such a tease, Seunghyun-oppa!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter