Tabi & Tiffany Forever

Certainly Uncertain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4 - Tabi & Tiffany Forever

 

As days and weeks pass by, the closer the two become. TOP and Tiffany really became best of friends in just a short time. They talk to each other everyday despite their busy schedules. Even their members notice how attached they are with each other. But of course, they don't come to the point that they already lose focus on their careers. 

 

There are days that Tiffany would come to TOP's place to watch movies and eat together. They sometimes spend their rest days together because... you know... they are bestfriends. There was also a time when Seunghyun invited his girl bestfriend to eat dinner in his house, only for her to find out that his mother and sister is there also. He introduced her... as his bestfriend. He did that because he knew that Tiffany would be happy to have another "mom" aside from Taeyeon's mother since she lost her mother when she was really young. Tiffany became close with Hye Yoon too and she sometimes help Seunghyun to babysit Yeon Jun, his nephew. Tiffany became really close to Seunghyun's family that they actually look like a couple. But as they said... they are just BESTFRIENDS. 

 

-

 

The girls decided to hang out and went for a coffee-tea bonding. They went to a coffee shop where celebrities usually go because it values privacy in which it is required to have a reservation before coming there. It is located in a secluded area in Seoul. 

 

The Hideout Cafe

xxx, Seoul

July 29, 2013

3PM

 

"So... Tiff, what are your plans for your birthday?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Are we gonna go have some party?" Yuri added.

"Well, I actually just wanted to stay in our dorm with you guys on the 31st and wait for my birthday," Tiffany answered with her eyes smiling.

"That's a good idea unnie! Let's just buy snacks and drinks and have a movie marathon," Seohyun suggested.

"You don't have plans with your guy bestfriend?" Jessica teasingly asked.

"Yuuuh. Your bestfriend a.k.a Mr.Tee Oh Pee," Taeyeon added which made Tiffany's face red like tomatoes.

"What are you saying! Of course we're just bestfriends," Tiffany said in a high tone.

"We're just kidding, you mushroom!" Jessica and Taeyeon patted her head.

"You two are really crazy!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Take a chill pill, Fany!" Yuri laughingly said.

"Okay. So, it's all set. We're gonna wait and celebrate Tiff's birthday in our dorm on the 31st," Sunny finalized the plan.

"But what are you gonna do the whole day of August 1st unnie?" Sooyoung curiously asked.

"I still have no plans actually," Tiffany confessed and added, "Or we can also eat out for lunch or dinner."

Taeyeon ended the convo with, "Let things flow on your birthday, Fany."

 

-

 

SNSD Dorm

July 31, 2013

10:30PM

 

Just as planned, the girls gathered in their dorm, celebrating Tiffany's birthday eve. The girls ordered pizza, chinese food, burgers, steak, etc. instead of cooking to avoid the hassle. The girls were happily chatting while preparing the food table when their door bell rang.

 

BUZZZZZ

BUZZZZZ

 

The girls asked the star of the night to open the door in which surprised her to see a tall and gorgeous man standing in in front of her wearing a Saint Laurent Rose Sketched Square Printed Requin Collar Shirt (which is actually pink) and black jeans with his rayban on. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter