SCANDAL

Certainly Uncertain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5: SCANDAL

 

BREAKING NEWS: BIGBANG'S TOP RUMORED TO BE DATING SNSD'S TIFFANY

The media outlet posted photos with their report that detailed a relationship that bloomed out of friendship into that of a couple. It's said they've been dating since July 2013. The two were seen leaving together during the Louis Vuitton opening event in Seoul. Since then, Dispatch has been keeping an eye on them and spotted Tiffany going in and out of BIGBANG's TOP villa in Hannam-dong, Seoul for a month now. 

Last August 1, 2013, BIGBANG's TOP was spotted going out of SNSD's dorm building. The source said that he went there to celebrate SNSD's Tiffany's birthday eve. He entered the building around 10PM of July 31, 2013 with a bouquet of pink roses on his hand and went out around 4AM. 

 

[+10,575, -578] If ever that's true, I support you TOP oppa! As long as you're happy!

[+7,891, -523] How about Shin Min Ah? Park Bom? 

[+7,035, -369] Whoa! SM-YG love! What do we call them? TOPFany? 

[+3,679, -101] Tiffany and TOP, if you're really dating, just be honest about it... Netizens hate lying more than the relationship. 

[+3.187, -130] It's okay for you to date... just don't take a selca in bed together.

[+44, -3] Eyebrow couple

 

 

YG Entertainment Headquarters

Mapo-gu, Seoul

August 4, 2013

 

"Seunghyun hyung, your phone is ringing," Jiyong informed his hyung who is busy writing his lyrics for his upcoming single, Doom Dada. Seungri picked the phone up and teased Seunghyun, "Ahh. It's Tiffany noona! Are you guys dating? Is the rumor really true? Please be truthful to us hyung! No lying!" 

"I think that's the reason why she's calling me. Give that!" Seunghyun commanded the poor maknae and hit latter's head.

"Hello? What's up?" Seunghyun asked.

"Tabiiiii~" 

"I know why you called. I'm really sorry for that. I didn't anticipate this to happen," Seunghyun apologized.

"What are we gonna say?" 

"Let's just tell them the truth"

"The truth?"

"Yes. That we are just best friends," Seunghyun confidently said which made s roll their eyes at him.

"Ahh. Yeah. You're right. There's nothing to worry about"

"That's right! We're not hiding anything. We're just good friends. There's no big deal. I'll just tell our rep to talk to the media people regarding this. This is really funny actually," Seunghyun laughtalked.

"Okay. Bye," Tiffany bid her goodbye.

"Yah hyung! You're such an !" Jiyong scolded him.

"What made me an ?" Confused Seunghyun asked.

"You, telling her that your scandal is just a laughing matter because you're just good friends!" frustrated Jiyong replied.

"Whoa! I'm just telling the truth here," Seunghyun defended.

"You're still an , hyung," Seungri butted in.

"Yah! I'm your hyung!" Seunghyun shouted.

"My hyung is an ," Seungri teased.

 

-

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter