Our Little Secret

Certainly Uncertain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

 

"I-I-I'm sorry," I shyly apologized, "I didn't mean to listen to your conversation. It happened when I was on my way back to our waiting room," He beautifully smiled at me to ease my apologetic feeling.

"It's okay," he pursed his lips, "Let's just keep this a little secret," he gorgeously smiled which made his dimples more obvious and signaled me to do a pinky promise.

I didn't expect him to be like this! He's such a cutie for believing in pinky promises! A cute bingu indeed!

"If I break my pinky promise, I give you all the right to break my pinky!" I joked and he let out a small laugh, "All right. I'm really gonna break your pinky if this comes out," he was totally laughtalking while going back to their room. He raised his right hand as if waving goodbye without looking at me, still walking forward coolly and shouted, "Do well in your MC-ing! Fighting!" And there, I realized that I saw a different side of this intimidating and awkward hyung of BIGBANG.

 

-

 

MBC Gayo Festival

MBC Dream Center

December 31, 2010

 

All the artist who are invited for the festival are now gathered on the stage for the New Year countdown. Tiffany, Yuri, and Ryu Si Won were interviewing different idols on stage, letting them speak on the mic while their fans are shouting. They were about to interview another group when the crowd’s cheer got louder. And there, they saw GD&TOP being brought in the front for interview. The two were too shy especially TOP. The MCs/hosts went to them and the never-to-be-forgotten moment of the night happened – TOP and Tiffany shared a 0.3 millisecond eye contact that made soshibang shippers celebrate. TOP was pretty embarrassed around Tiffany because of their little secret.

 

 

After the event, SNSD members are already in their room, settling down, and taking a little rest before they head home when somebody knocked on their door.

 

Tok tok tok

Tok tok tok

 

The girls got curious who it was, “Come in! It’s open!” Hyoyeon shouted.

“TOP-sunbaenim?” Seohyun looked shocked as well as the other members to see the rapper by the door.

He smiled shyly, making the girls smile from ear to ear, “What brought you here sunbaenim-oppa?” Taeyeon asked.

“Ahhh. I came here for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter