15 Seconds

Certainly Uncertain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: 15 Seconds

 

YG Entertainment Headquarters

Mapo-gu, Seoul

October 10, 2013

 

To: Kwon Jiyong

Jiyong-ah, come and meet me in the studio please. I need someone to talk to.

 

Seunghyun's break is finally over. And Seunghyun's patience is over as well. Ever since the accidental kiss, Tiffany has been treating her bestfriend coldly. She doesn't want to meet, she always come up with a  reason not to. She's not as cheerful as she is whenever they are talking to each other. She's being awkward over the phone. And she always change the topic whenever Seunghyun would bring up what happened during their third month as bestfriends.

 

"Hyung, what's up?" Jiyong finally arrived and sat across his hyung.

"Jiyong~" Seunghyun fist bumped the other.

"Yo. What's up with you?" Jiyong asked.

"Tiffany~" the other faintly answered.

"What's with her?" 

"We... we-we-we kissed," Seunghyun whisphered, it was barely audible.

"WHAT THE ? ARE YOU SERIOUS? DID I ING HEAR IT RIGHT? I DON’T HAVE A HEARING ISSUE! ARE YOU FRIGGIN SERIOUS?" Jiyong stood up out of shock.

"YAH! Watch your mouth!” Seunghyun reprimanded, “I... was the one who kissed her," he added while bowing his head.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Jiyong in panic, raised his voice at the eldest member. 

"Can you please calm down? I didn't intentionally do that! I didn't know what to do to make her stop crying. I just did what guys do in dramas! I kissed her to stop her from crying!" Seunghyun defended, his eyebrows furrowed.

"ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME, HYUNG? That's a lame excuse!" 

"YAH! I'm your HYUNG! How dare you talk to me like that!" Seunghyun exclaimed.

"PABO!" Jiyong in return, exclaimed. 

"I know. I'm such a bingu. And now she's acting really weird. She doesn't wanna talk about it either. I tried to talk to her regarding the kiss, but she always dodge it. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I don't know what to do anymore," Seunghyun resigned.

"Try to corner her. Lock her in. And make her listen to your explanation. I'll help you, don't worry. I'll message her to meet me and I'll let you go instead. But are you really sure you didn't kiss her because you like her?" Jiyong curiosly asked.

"Of course! You know I still love Bom-noona, but I have to admit, her lips taste sweet," Seunghyun proudly answered.

"YAH! ert hyung!" Jiyong exclaimed, laughing.

"Stop acting like a , Jiyong," Seunghyun teased and the other just laughed at his remark.

"You are really careless. Can you please use your brain in times like that, hyung? Stupid hyung," Jiyong replied with a frustrated look on his face.m

 

-

 

SNSD Dorm

October 10, 2013

 

"...we kissed... He kissed me," Tiffany finally confessed.

Taeyeon has been observing her bestfriend for days now. She noticed that Tiffany is acting differently and that she seemed bothered, so Taeyeon decided to talk to her about it already.

"Wait. Can you say that again?" Taeyeon replied, shocked.

"WE. KISSED," Tiffany emphasized.

"You're doomed. You're both crazy!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"It's an "accidental" kiss. He told me he didn't mean it. He said he didn't know what to do to make me stop from crying," the other defended.

"What- wait? And why were you crying?" Taeyeon eyed her bestfriend, eyebrows furrowed.

"You are right," Tiffany whispered, she couldn't find her voice.

"OH MY GOSH" 

"I'm doomed. I’m DOOMED. I think I'm falling for my bestfriend already," Tiffany resigned. 

"Fany-ah, this is not good. This ain't right," 

"I know. I know... I know, Taengoo. I'll get through this. I can get over this. I know that for sure," Tiffany reassured the other and pulled her for a tight hug.

 

 

The Hideout Cafe

xxx, Seoul

October 11, 2013

 

To: Stephanie Young Hwang

Yo. I'm already here. I'll wait for you a’right?

 

Seunghyun is patiently waiting at the cafe, excited to see his Tiffany, which he deeply missed. He was reading a newspaper while taking a sip of his coffee. Jiyong lent his other phone so that Seunghyun could use it to exhange message with Tiffany. Five minutes after his text, the girl who he missed is now in front of him.

 

"Hi," he greeted, grinning from ear to ear.

"Aish. I knew it," Tiffany said, irritated.

"I missed you. So much," Seunghyun said with a puppy face.

"I missed my self too," Tiffany teased. The other let out a small sigh and chuckled.

"OK. I get it. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Can I explain my side?" Seunghyun cutely asked.

"Go ahead," Tiffany nodded discreetly.

"You know...Ahh... Hm... Come one, please believe me… I just did what guys do in dramas whenever a girl is crying. So, I kissed you to stop it," Seunghyun shyly admitted.

"HA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter