hi my love

Please Be the mother of my child

-Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling or anything-

 

Yuri Pov

 

“see you next time guys”mr.jung said as he left the class.

“yeahh… finally the boring class was done”I said and stretch my arms

“hey.. doesn’t you always love when it was the time mr.jung teaching ?”

“well,, I don’t know I was so bored with his lesson today. I just want to class over soon”I said and put my head to yoona’s shoulder.

“it because you was fall in love with someone who will co---”yoona was stopped her word

“coo ???”

“not coo.. I mean you was fall in love with someone who will pick you after the school over”

“emhh,, you seems lie to me yoongg”I said

“whatever”she said

“well,, I don’t think he was in the same way with me”I said as I moved my head and put it on the desk

“huh ??”

“oh yeah I was forget to not telling you about this”yoona was raise her eyebrow

I tell her about my experience yesterday. but yoona seems like she was already hear it, because she was not too shocked when I told her about the kiss that I had with minho oppa.

“I think that was make a proof that minho oppa was love you”she said

“yah,, are someone already told you about the story ??”

“umh..umhh…”yoona seems so panic

“what question is that ? of course you are the one who told me”she said and looked she already controlled her panic emotion.

“am I ? I just told you from now. ”

“PABO KWON YURI YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SAYING THE POINT OF STORY LAST NIGTH THROUGH THE PHONE”

“oh hell yeah I was forget about that yoongg mian ”I put my eagyo in.

“eww.. I hate your aegyo. it doesn’t work for me”

“fine.. fine.. anyway when jae jin apologize to you ? and how dare you not telling me about this story”I said

“oh yeah.. jae jin was come to my house yesterday with a tall guy who always looking at me like a cat looking a fish. anyway I already know the love story between you with minho oppa from him before you called me. except for the kiss scene one, I think he was make up the story a bit”

“oh really ? what was he told to you”

“he told that he want to apologize for hurting you. and he was give up as he know that you and minho oppa was unbreakable because minho oppa already confess his feeling to you while hugging you in front of him.”

“I think the kiss scene was hurting him the most”I said

“of course”yoona said

“wow we talked for 30 minutes already”yoona said make me shocked

“it 30 minutes already ?? and why there is no signal from him”I said and looked at my phone.

“may be traffic jam ?”

“yeah.. but shouldn’t  be this long”I said

“just be patient. anyway donghae oppa was already here”yoona said

“WHERE IS YURII ???”I heard a heavy voice that I know

“oppaa”yoona approach his beloved boyfriend

“what’s wrong ??”I asked him

“yu-yuri minho got a car accident”donghae oppa said

“what ?? please oppa I swear that I hate your jokes this time”I said try to smile but my heart was beat more faster and makes my leg was weak.

“there is no JOKE !! come on we should go see him”donghae oppa said

I cant hold my tear who already make my cheek wet, I was fallen, my head spinning like a crazy, I see a dark come to me. and I was fainted..

 

++

 

“yuri..yurii”I hear yoona voice

“wh-where I am ?”I asked weakly

“we was on our way to the hospital”yoona said

“minho..”I said as I cry

“it ok yuri. just praying that he will be ok”donghae oppa said

yoona keeps comfort me who couldn’t stop crying. I don’t want my love end like this, I mean we just meet 1 week ago, and he already make me fall for him and now right when I was half believed is he really loved me or no I hear that he was get a car accident. I still want him for the rest of my life. god please tell me that you will never take him away from me.

“were here”donghae oppa said

as soon as we arrived we run to the emergency room. the nurse told that minho was already moved into a room. I run to the room that the nurse said..

“yuri wait…”yoona said but I run faster this time to the room where is minho oppa moved

I look someone who sleep peace full in the hospital bed. the bandage was wrapping all his tall body. a beep sounds sound from the machine that helped his life was the most scary me. I come close to the sleep person. I cant stop crying right now I try to talk in the middle of my sob..

“o-oppa.. why wh-y”I cant finish my sentence I just can cry

“min-ho..”I hear donghae voice.

“yuri ?”I can hear minho voice clearly right behind me.

I hear someone open the blue fabric that was hanging to make a separate between another patient.

“oppa..”I was shocked to look at my back there is another choi minho. and I fainted

 

++

 

“yurii are you ok ? I m so sorry for make you scared”I can hear minho voice.

I open my heavy eyes.. my head was spinning when I try to open my eyes I think I was cry too much.

“oppa are you alright ?”I can see minho oppa was sit right next to me who sleep on the hospital bed.

“I was fine yuri-ah”he said

“look I think yuri was the one who get the accident”donghae oppa laugh along with yoona.

“what was this ??”I said as I woke up

“what ??”yoona asked me back

“THIS WAS THE BAD JOKE EVER !!”I said in a mad tone and decided to go.

“wait yull….”yoona shout my name as I go outside the room.

I hate them all… I was so worried… I hate this joke…  didn’t yoona know that I was hate a kind of this joke ??? I was sure she know. she know that my mom was died because of the car accident. . . I keep running like a crazy with a mad face on it. “yurii”I can hear minho oppa was shouting my name.

“mr.choi you cant go from your room. you still need a rest”I hear a nurse talking to someone

“but I- ”

“come on sir I will send you to your room again”the nurse said

I look at my back, I can see the nurse was taking back minho to his room. now I can see minho oppa feet was injury.

“oppa…”I run to him

“yuri.. I m sorry”

“don’t speak !! miss,, I think I can send my boy alone to his room”I said as I pull minho oppa hands to my shoulder.

we back at the room. I helped him to sit on his bed yoona and donghae was looking at us.

“so this is real ??”I asked them all

“of course it is”minho oppa said

“I wouldn’t put a car accident on my jokes to you yul”yoona said

“can you left us alone ?”minho oppa asked

“oh,, sure the plan must be going”donghae oppa said

I looked at them who walking outside I can hear yoona said ‘goodluck oppa’to minho. what was this ??

“yuri…”minho oppa said

“ne oppa”I looked at him

“first of all I want to say sorry”

“for what ?”

“for ruin my perfect plan”

“what a plan oppa ?”

“here”he gave a red box

“open it”he say

I was surprised when I found two pairs of ring inside the box.

“kwon yuri,, today actually I had a plan with you. at the middle of the night I call donghae and yoona to help me make a plan for you. I was booked a luxury restaurant for lunch and about to buy a bouquet for you. but I think was too excited so I didn’t see anything when I cross the street but one car was crashed me so hard so here I AM ”minho oppa said

“and do you know what the plans for ?”I shook my head but actually I know what he mean I just don’t want to ruin his speech.

“well, as I cant be there on the luxury restaurant, give you a bouquet and giving you another surprise. I think I should do this in this place. kwon yuri would you be my girlfriend ??”

“yes oppa”I said perfectly

he pull of the ring from the box and put it right on my finger. I do the same for him I hug him so tight at that moment. before he compliment that he couldn’t breath, now he was landed his lips to mine. we kissing passionate and now I kissed him back.

 “so I think it will be ended we will had our lunch in here”I said as we approach yoona and donghae come with a bento on their hands.

“umh.. I think we still can go to the restaurant yul”minho oppa said

“with your injury ?? NO”I said

“but I was wasting my money for booked that luxury restaurant”he said

“well I had a better idea”I said and looked at the two lovely couple.

 

++

 

Minho Pov

 

mail

from : yoona

to : minho oppa

thank you so much for the lunch =]

 

I pout when I see yoona’s message.

“say aahhh”yuri said as he feed me a tempura.

“why you do this ?”

“do what ?”

“letting yoonhae couple  steal our luxury lunch”

“well they was too much for helping us to be together like this. I think they was proper to get it oppa”

“but we still can go you know. I was not that sick with this small injury. I was driving alone to here by my self by my own car.”

“if the injury was small ?? why cant you get me when I was running ?”

“because I want you know that my car accident was real”she pinch my cheek

“anyway is umma know about this ??”

“umh,, she doesn’t know”

“why don’t you tell her ??”yuri nag at me.

“she will be faint just like you before”

“but she still your mom. soon or later she will know”

“I just don’t want her to worry about me. and I can come out from this room after this afternoon”

“m’kay”

we finish our lunch, yuri was leaned her head on my chest. I her softly long black hair I can feel a strawberry scent on it. I was didn’t believe that she was mine right now. the person I meet 1 week ago who has a same figure with my past, a girl who taking care of me, my son and our house, a girl who loved me so much and I do loved her since the first time we meet.

“you know,, I was kinda upset when you was saying you love me but still not make it official even you already know what was my feeling yesterday”

“yeah,, I know but I have a reason for that ?”

“what a reason ?”

“it wouldn’t be romantic if I confess my love to you yesterday. my head was wanted a romantic scene for confess my love to the precious girl in the world”I said

“but it just the same. you ruin the romantic scene actually”

I was chuckle from her sentence, she was absolutely right I was ruin the romantic scene. but I had no choice as I know from taemin the girl was hate when they have a close relationship but not in a REAL relationship. so I should ended to confess my love in this place.

“sorry for that yuri-ah.. I will pay for that”

“well just get well faster”

“I will my baby yul”I said I can hear she was giggle.

“so how did oppa know my size for the ring ?”

“oh yeah I was hope you didn’t mind with this ring”yuri raised her eyebrow

“I bought this ring 3 years ago. but I never used this ring before I swear”

“so this is for your wife’s ?”

“but now it’s yours”

“I just hoping that mrs.choi wouldn’t mind I wear this ring, stole her husband, take care of her son, even I always wear her cloth”

“I m sure she will be fine with that. she will be happy if you are the one who wear this ring, wear her cloth, stolen me and yoogeun’s heart”i said

“oppa.. is yoogeun fine with umma ? how if he cry ?”

“he wouldn’t.. ”

“why ?”

“because I told him that I will confess my love to you and give him a brother”

yuri took a glance at me and wake up from her position.

“how could you say that ?”

“say what ??”I asked hey playfully

“give him a brother ??”

“actually he didn’t want that”

“ahh,,, how a great son.”yuri feel satisfied and back to her old position

“yeah.. he just want a blue mini car”

“oh,, yeah I made a promise that I will give him a blue mini car when his birthday”

“I see that”I said

“but I have no clue when was he birth ??”I laugh after she said that

“haha,, you are such a good liar umma.”

“yeah,, if I m not saying that I bet yoogeun will broke your vacuum cleaner who he tough as a mini car”

“oh,, he do that ?? thank you for saving my vacuum cleaner umma”I said and stop laughing

“so will his father told me. when was I giving a birth to your precious son choi yoogeun ?”she asked me with her jokes tone

“don’t you remember ? you was giving his birth at 25 October”

“woah 3 days again is yoogeun’s birthday oppa?”

I just nodded..

“we should prepared something then”

“sure we have to do that”

 

++

 

“ehhmmm… sorry mr.choi”I hear someone calling me.

“doctor ?”I said as I wake up from my sleep with yuri who still sleep in my chest.

“omo… mianhae”yuri immediately wake up cause of my body moved.

“it’s ok.. so mr.choi let me checked your condition right now”the doctor said and start checked my condition with his tools.

“so you are mr.choi girlfriend ?”the doctor asked yuri

“umh…”yuri seems shocked with the doctor question.

“yes she is”I said

“I think she was taking care of you so well mr.choi. you are more than healthy right now”the doctor said

“what do you mean doctor ?”yuri asked

“it mean that mr.choi can go home now if he want”

“sure I was waiting for that. so doctor am I can drive ?”I said

“yeah I think you are strong enough for driving as you come here with your own self don’t you ?”

“are you sure doctor ?”yuri asked with her disbelief look.

“of course.. your boyfriend is too stubborn for driving his self with the condition his feet bleeding. so I think he will be fine for driving you home”said the doctor and yuri chuckle.

after the doctor leave us. yuri was packed all my stuff for going to home.

“hey the new lovey dovey”I hear yoona voice

“yoongg,,, were about to going home right now”yuri said

“bwoh ?? is that ok ?”

“yepp,, the doctor said I was strong enough for driving my girl home with my self”

“but I though you still in injury”donghae hyung said

“what do you expect hyung ? do want me to had a serous injury ?”

“of course no. I just glad that you can go home now”

“oh I almost forgot”yoona said and give yuri a big box

“what was this ?”yuri asked

“just open it with minho”donghae hyung said

we open the big box together.

“woahh… how could you had this photo ?”yuri said while grab a picture of us who already framed.

“well yoona was steal it from your phone. and when I go to minho house two days I go I borrow his camera”donghae hyung said

“aww,, this one was so cute. thank you guys”yuri said and hug one of a small photo.

“you can keep that one on your room”I said to yuri

“that was our gift for the bran new couple”donghae said

“this gift was the best”yuri said and hug yoona tightly

 

++

 

“oppa are you sure this will be fine ?”yuri look so worried while I start the engine

“so you want we come with donghae hyung who already disappear with yoona ?”

“no.. I mean I can drive you home”yuri said

“but you still didn’t have any license yet”

“I think there would be no police tonight”

“no I wouldn’t let you drive. I fine yuri-ah, we will fine. trust me”

“fine,, I trust you”

I pat her head. it was so hurt when the first I push the gas with my left feet. but after than I cant feel any pain again.

“see were fine”I said to yuri who looked mad

“eww,, don’t be like that chagiya”I said and pinch yuri’s cheek

“I knew you hurt when you push the gas with your injured feet”yuri said coldly

“well it hurt when the first time. but now I feel fine”I said but yuri seems didn’t listening

“yuri-ah,, I don’t want to make a first fight in the first day I confess my love to you”I said

“so do I ”

“well forgive me ?”

“yess”yuri said and finally smile

we arrived on my parents house. I come out from the door slowly.

“are you fine oppa ?”yuri helped me to walk

“yeah im fine.. but please promise me that you wouldn’t said the car accident to umma”

“ok,,”

we entered the house. I can walk but I was so sick when my left feet should feel the floor. but I should ignore it as I don’t want my mom worried. I walk to the dining room with yuri holding my hands

“minho-ah finally how your date ??”my mom asked as she saw me and yuri

“take a seat first. lets eat the dinner”appa said

we take a seat right in front umma and appa

“umma where is yoogeun ?”yuri asked

“well he didn’t want to eat his dinner. now your son was sleeping in my room”umma said

“it was the second time he skip his dinner umma”yuri said

“oh really ?? but I give him his banana milk before he sleep. you should feed him after he awake yuri-ah”

“I will umma,, I worried if he get sick”yuri said and took a glance to me.

we eat our dinner, and my mom keep asking about the date. I keep my eyes to yuri hoping she was not telling about what happen to our romantic plan. after the dinner umma told yuri to change her cloth first.

 

++

 

Yuri Pov

 

“so you eat in the luxury restaurant ?”umma asking

“yes umma.. minho oppa was so romantic”I said while washing the dishes

“aww,, I didn’t know that my son was so romantic”umma said

“yeah,, I m a bit surprised with that”I lie to her

‘mianhae umma,, but minho oppa ask me to do this’I said in my heart

“choi minho are you ok ?”umma asked his son who walking weirdly

“umh.. yeah I fine umma”he said

he took a glance at me. but I just smile to him

“let me checked your feet”umma said

“no.. no.. I m fine umma”he said

“then why you should be scared like that if you really fine?”

I chuckle when I hear umma said like that. well mother feeling was never wrong even I hide this but mother feeling was always know if there is something happen to his son.

“GOD CHOI MINHO WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU ??”umma yell at his son after checked his feet

“umh,,,umh,,”

“actually oppa was fall and his feet hit something hard”I said

“why don’t you tell me about this yuri-ah ??”

“I m sorry umma. but I think oppa was fine right now. ”I said try to search a perfect words.

“you so lucky to find yuri !! she can taking care of your stubborn feet, look I think it will be fine after 2 days again”

“ye-yeahh umma”he said

“yuri was look like a doctor”umma praised me but actually I have no credit for that.

 

++

 

now were on the car heading back to minho oppa house. one minutes ago umma keep nagging that minho oppa cant drive alone. so yeah I change the position, now I was driving as minho oppa and yoogeun who still sleeping sit beside me.

“yuri-ah let’s change the position. it was not right the girl who wearing a dress driving, while a man like me carried the baby”he said

“nope oppa it was umma wishes”

“but it was so uncomfortable yul”

“fine-fine..”I said cause I can see minho oppa face was looking pale. I know that I still cant drive smoothly like minho oppa does.

“this one was better”he said after we change our position.

“yepp,, sorry for making you about to puke oppa”I put a regret face.

“it’s ok anyway since when you can drive ?”

“umhh,, 1 month ago”

“I see that.”

“oppa, I swear that I didn’t mention anything about your injury to umma. she find out from the way you walk”

“I know that yuri-ah. thank you so much for didn’t tell her that I got this because a car hit me”he said

“your welcome oppa”I said while smile.

we reach the apartement. I still carried yoogeun until we re in home I put him down to his bed.

“oppa we should make yoogeun’s awake. he should eat his dinner”I said

“it’s ok yuri-ah. he look so tired I cant wake him up”

“but,,”I looked at the baby who look so tired

“yeah you right. but promise me to feed his breakfast double”I took a glance to my new boyfriend

“promise”he said

I cup yoogeun’s forehead before we leaving him to living room.

“yuri-ah”minho oppa said and pull me into a hug

“oppa,, this was so embarrassing”I said and try to escape from his hug

“why we already official now”he said

“yeah,, but how if yoogeun’s awake ?”

“well our son will see us like this more often”he said

“gesh,, can I have any boyfriend who not ert ??”I asked

“bwohh ?? so all your ex was a ert ??”

“no it’s only jae jin. the other was only a CHEATER”

“aish.. I should meet you early and be your first and last boyfriend”he said

“your wish”I said playfully to him

“yah..”

we continue this joke with a small hugging,kissing like there is no tomorrow. I never realize I found this tall guy who already has a son. even yoogeun was not my son I was so happy being his mom. I promise that my love is only for this two guys.

 

++

 

“oppa I should going now”I said

“no.. no.. can you stay here ?”he beg me

“I didn’t bring my book oppa. tomorrow still a school days”I said

“fine,, come on”he said grab his coat

“where are you going ?”I asked him who grab his car key

“driving you home”

“no oppa I will call my appa to pick me here. you should take a rest”

“then why don’t you call appa to bring your book. so you can stay here”

“ouch,, appa will not permit me”

“he will”he said and smirk at me

“try me”I said and back smirk

 

++

 

“here your book and uniform. yuri you should taking care of your husband well”appa said

“take care if your self appa”I said and pout

“of course. you too”he said and leaving us in minho oppa apartement.

I still not believe that appa was permit me to stay here with him. but yeah appa will permit me cause he said he need me for taking care his injury. what a good sentence oppa I took a glance at him who still smirk.

“so I win right ??”

“yeahh..yeahh.. how could appa believe on you ??”

“because he know that I was a good man”

“well,, until now appa was still not believing on jae jin even he already be my boyfriend for 1 years”

“can you stop compairing me with your ex ??”

“why ??”

“because I hate it”he said in a mad tone

“sorry if I was bothered you with that oppa. but trust me you are 100% better than them”I said

“proof me”

I raise my eyebrow then pushed my self into him who sit on the sofa. I was on top of him right now I land my lips on his. I kiss him deeply then saying “I never do this to my ex” and back to my normal position.

“then now it’s my turns”he said

“no……………..”I said laughing and run away...

 

-hope you like it kekeke dont you think it was too long ?? sorry for that ok ;) -