ruin the perfect holiday

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

YURI POV

 

“sorry sir do you know where is the restroom?”I asked the worker here.

“yeah just walk until you find the hotdog booth then turn left”he said

“oh.. thank you sir”I thanked to him and run to the rest room.

I fix my hair and my cloth, put a lip balm and going outside the rest room.

“yuri ?”I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

“j..jae jin ??”I shocked when I see him.

“what are you doing here?”he asked me

“not your business. and you here with your HOT GIRL ?”I asked him with a yelling tone.

“no.. yuri I broke with her. im here with my dongsaeng”he said.

“oh,, yeah you should protect your sister from a guy like you !!”I said and walk a way.

“yuri wait Im still love you. I’ll do anything for make you back to me”he yell at me but not run to catch me or something like that.

gosh how could I think that he will catch me. he’s just a bastard don’t you dare think like that kwon yurii.. he ruin my mood, my perfect holiday with minho oppa and yoogeun just like my dream.

 

++

 

I come to go cart booth to see minho oppa and yoogeun they still riding the go cart. they look at me and waved excitedly. I waved back with a fake smile. jae jin was great for make my mood down. I don’t know why Im being like this. I try to make my mood up but I fail. or maybe Im still love him ?! no it can’t be.

“umma… it was fun”he run to me

“wow.. that’s good”I said and act like im happy.

“waeyo umma ??”yoogeun seems know something wrong with me.

“anniyo.. umma fine yoogeun-ah”

“what happen with you ?”minho asked me.

“im fine oppa”I said.

we walk a way from that booth. we play some games in the game zone. I looked at that two boys with a flat face. my body was here but my soul not here with me. all I think is about jae jin. I want to stop think about him but I can’t.

“appa I want to play that mini drums”yoogeun asked his father.

“no.. yoogeun-ah maybe next time. now we better go to home”he said and looked at me.

“just play with it. im ok oppa”I said.

“no you’re not ok”he said carry yoogeun and hold my hands and we leave.

I feel warm when he holding my hand. comfortable that was exactly I feel I don’t know why just holding my hand make my mood up. I smile to him but he didn’t realize. we arrive in the parking area. he let me to carry yoogeun as he try to open the car door for me. yoogeun was sleeping when we walk to here. I take a seat and let yoogeun sleep on my chest. he look so tired at all.

(yoogeun sleep like this)

 

“sorry if today not fun”he said and start the engine.

“no oppa this was great. I want to do this again sometime”I said and feel sorry for ruin our perfect time cause of my bad mood.

“well, if it’s great in the end you shouldn’t be like that”he said

“sorry if I ruin our perfect holiday”I said and looked down

“no it’s not your fault. maybe I should accompany you to the rest room. I know there is something happen in there”I look at him shocked how could he know that something happen in the restroom.

“im really sorry. I just feel not good maybe I eat to much”I lie to him

“or maybe you meet someone that you don’t want to see”he said

“emh.. no my stomach is hurt”I said to him and pretend that my stomach hurt.

all the way I was think how could he know about that. is he can read my mind ?! or maybe just he’s feeling but it’s to much. I look at him who focused driving to his apartement. I heard my phone ringing.

 

mail

from : jae jin <3

to : baby yul <3

yuri, we need to talk. I’ll wait in front of your house at 7 now.

 

I look at my phone screen and rub my eyes. gosh it’s really jae jin. I forgot to delete the <3 part from the contact. he ruin my mood again. what should we talk ?? I mean we already broke up. I dumped him. he cheat on me. there is nothing to explain.

“were here”minho said

pull off his seat bell run to my door and open it. I pull of my seat bell and let minho carry yoogeun. I walk behind him with a confused face. it’s already 6, one hour again jae jin will come to my home. i don’t know what to do. minho asked me to open the door as he busy carry yoogeun. he walk to his room as I put my bag on the chair and look at they both in front the bedroom’s door.

“are you want to go home now ?”he asked me and walk to me.

“umh.. up to you oppa”I said.

I don’t want to go home but im afraid if jae jin will wait until im home. I can’t sleep in here anyway tomorrow is school.

“oh, so tomorrow I’ll pick you after school. is it ok ?”he asked me. I just nodded without looking him.

“or maybe you want to off to taking care of my son?”I look at him deeply. ‘what’s wrong with him ? I nodded but he said something like that’I said to my self.

“just up to you.”I said and decided to go. I don’t know why but I try my best to hold my tears. I bring my bag and about to go away but minho pull my wrist and hugging me suddenly.

“don’t go…”he said

I cant hold my tears then start crying.

“I know something happen to you. just talk to me what’s wrong ?”he said

“I just... im sorry today I meet someone I hate. and now he wanted me back after what was he doing to me.”I said while crying.

he hug me more tight

“no one will hurt you again. im here”he said just a simply words but make me feel comfort and believe on him.

“but..but.. he want to talk with me tonight”I said

“so the person who texted you is him ?” I nodded.

“you want me to accompany you to talk with him ?”he asked me I look at him and he wiped my tears

“I don’t want to talk with him”I said

“why ??”

“I dunno, maybe im afraid if I fall for him again”

“you wouldn’t”

“why ??”

“just believe on my words” I nodded

“what time he will meet you ?”he asked me again

“on 45minutes again”I said he pull our hug.

“where ?”

“in my house”I said sad

“so I will accompany you now. let’s go”

minho hold my hands while we in the elevator even when we walk to the car. he still hold my hands. he open the door for me. and he start to drive to my house.

“oppa..”I said

“ne..”

“I think I can do it alone”

“talk to him ?”

“yess oppa”

“why ?”

“umh.. yoogeun was alone in home”

“is it fine ?”

“yeah,,”

“just promise you wouldn’t cry. and text me if something happen.”

I nodded. we arrived on my home when Im about to going out minho hold my hands again.

“sorry I can’t accompany you”he said

“it’s ok oppa. just trust me”I said

“and please..” I raise my eyebrow. as he stopped his words.

“no just take care”he said. and Im out from the car waved to him.

 

*uwaa MINYUL SKINSHIP <3 kekeke. i giggle like an idiot while re-read this chapter =D  one more chapterrrr <3