lazy for work

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

YURI POV

 

we already arrived on umma house. we press the bell until someone opened the door.

“oh.. ahjumma you’re here”minho said.

“yess minho. and this is must be yuri yoogeun’s mother”she said I blushing and smile to her.

I think everyone in here was know about me already. im glad to know that, we walk inside and minho oppa hold my hands while we go upstairs to surprise yoogeun. we sneak a peek to see what are he’s doing. he was dancing ring ding dong at that time we giggling look at his action.

“umma…appa…”we giggle to loud so yoogeun noticing us who hiding behind a wall.

he run to us and minho pull him up like he was flying in the sky.

“gosh.. becareful oppa..”I said to him but he didn’t hear it.

“aigo~ my son dancing was so adorable”he said to his son as he stopped pull yoogeun down.

“come here yoogeun-ah”I said as I want to carry yoogeun too. I miss him already

“umma.. ”he said come to me and give me a small kiss on the lips.

“omona.. yoogeun-ah you can’t do that”minho looks so shocked maybe he jealous. kekeke

“why not oppa, he is my son too”I said and now my turn to kiss yoogeun.

“because minho was jealous yuri-ah”umma said and make me and minho oppa blushing.

“no.. umma”we said in the same time.

“wow.. even you all say the same words in the same time. is that a love destiny ?”she teased us and make my face turned red and red…

“yeah maybe”minho said and make me almost faint.

“ok I think im enough for talking about your love minho..”she said and make my heartbeat be normal again.

“and yuri-ah im so sorry today I can’t help you to caring yoogeun”she said

“it’s ok umma”I said to her

“what’s wrong umma ?”minho asked his mom

“me and your appa will take ahjumma to the hospital for check up her healthy. she’s getting old we worried about her as she always easily get sick”umma said. she was so caring even the ahjuma not her family.

“oh.. ok then”he said

“so yuri wanted to wait yoogeun here ?”now she asked me

“umh..”I said and minho cut my words

“no umma, yuri will stay at my house today. this house is too big for two people”he said

yeah.. great sentence oppa. I didn’t want to stay in this big house alone with yoogeun. it’s kinda creepy how if there is a rob. and.. geshh my hallucination was too much.

“ok then.. let’s take a lunch first”umma said

we headed to dining table, the food is already prepared then we start eating. after eating I help umma and ahjumma wash the dishes as minho oppa play with his son.

“yuri-ah after this go change your cloth”umma said

“but…”

“no but yuri-ah. your uniform will be dirty if you wear that all day.”she said I just nodded.

after that I go to change my cloth. im a bit confused too choose all of the cloth was beauty. so I just stood like a statue.

“need some advice ?”umma said shocked me.

“umh…”

“sorry Im not knocking first yuri-ah”umma said.

“it’s ok umma”I said and smile to her.

“how about this one ?”she asked me and pick the one simply but beauty cloth.

“this is his wife’s favorite cloth”she said and make me uncomfortable to wear it.

“umh.. I think I will choose another one umma”I said to her

“why ? minho will be fine yuri-ah”umma said

“but this cloth is his wife’s favorite”I said

“yeah.. and he will love if you wear it”she said

“now change your cloth quickly. we all waiting for you”she said and let me change my cloth

I feel terrible to wear it, im afraid that minho oppa will be mad at me cause im wearing his wife’s favorite cloth..

“gosh.. calm down kwon yuri”I said while come out from the room.

 

++

 

MINHO POV

 

my jaws was dropped as I see my wife. no.. it’s yuri she’s wearing my wife’s favorite cloth, she was so gorgeous like an angel. I keep adore her while she walk closely to me.

(yuri wear this)

 

“oppa mianhae”she said and looked sad

“wh..why yuri-ah ?”I asked her with an stupid expression.

“im sorry I wear your wife’s cloth again”she said.

“it’s ok yuri-ah. now all of the cloth is yours”I said to make her comfort with what she wear.

“and you look beauty”I said and make her blush. well I just try to be honest.

“thank you oppa”she said shyly.

“minho-ah are you ready to go ??”my mom asked me.

“yess mom one second”I said to her.

“come on yoogeun-ah”I said and carry him then hold yuri’s hands it's being a habit that i always hold her hand and she didnt't mind about that.

now we are on my car.

yoogeun was singing all the way we just laughing at his cute voice.

“appa I want ice cream”he said murmur.

“no yoogeun-ah not now”I said

“umma.. I want ice cream”now she beg his mother aigoo so cute.

“umh..”yuri said and looking at me then whispered something to my son.

“what are you saying umma ?”I asked her.

“secret”she said

“ok fine we will buy an ice cream first”I said

“yeay…”yoogeun cheering happiness

we stopped on one mini market and we buy some ice cream and snack. I carry yoogeun and whispered something to him as yuri choose the ice cream.

“what was umma said to you yoogeun-ah ?”I whispered to him

“umma said that appa was handsome”he said and eat his chocolate.

wow.. I didn’t believe that she saying that. well I know that a kid never lie they always told the truth. I passed yoogeun to yuri and I paid all the snack and ice cream we bought and the chocolate that yoogeun already eat of course. then we go again to my apartement.

“aigo~ my baby was so messy”yuri said and wiped all the cream and chocolate that yoogeun’s left on his face.

“come on yuri-ah”I said as I know that my free time was over.

we walk to the elevator like usual yoogeun always want to press the elevator button, so I carry him. when we arrived yuri give me a glass of watter as I prepared my stuff for back to work.

“here drink this first oppa”I drink it faster.

“thank you yuri-ah. I’ll go now”I said

“yoogeun-ah appa work first. stay here with umma and please be a good boy”I said to him who busy searching for his snack.

“yoogeun-ah answer your appa please”yuri said and make yoogeun run to me and kissed my cheek.

“wow.. you listen to your mom words so quick”I said to him

“so appa will go now stay here with umma ok ?”I said and popo him.

“I will back soon”I said to yuri and go.

I don’t know why but Im feel lazy to work, not like usual I always hate being late in my office and always be a hard worker. may be it’s because of yuri ?! I still not sure if im already fallen for her.

 

*I can't sleep so i decided to update more kekeke =3