just me and my son :)

Please Be the mother of my child

 

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

Yuri POV

 

I was fall a sleep until hear someone knock the door. I fix my messy hair and run to the door. I open the door immediately.

“oh.. anyeong hanseo umma”I said while see mrs.choi outside.

“yuri-ah minho told me that you here with yoogeun so I decided to come and bring some meal for you two”she said.

“umma.. it’s ok”I said feeling worse cause i make her do this all for me.

“no you have to eat yuri-ah. cause I know you can’t make anything for lunch since there is nothing left in the refrigerator”I feel so ashamed but yeah.. she’s right.

“wow.. you clean this all yuri-ah ??”she look surprise with the house. I just nodded

“you’re amazing. where is my grandchild ?”she asked me

“oh.. he’s taking a nap”I said.

we talk in the kitchen while I eat the meal. the I hear yoogeun screaming umma in the room. I run to bedroom and see he’s already wake up.

“what’s wrong my baby ?”I comfort him soon.

“I though umma leave me alone”he said I giggle with his cute face.

“no.. yoogeun-ah umma is here. let’s get up. your grandmother is here”I said carry yoogeun and walk to kitchen.

“what happen yuri ?”mrs.choi asked me.

“he though im leaving him”I said and giggle again.

“aigo~ you afraid your mommy go away ?”she said and take yoogeun from my arms.

he just nodded. umma feeding yoogeun immediately while im finished my own meal. after we finish our meal. she asked me to go with her to the market I nodded and she told me to prepare. we go to the parking area. I don’t know that she can drive too. I take a seat beside her with yoogeun sit on my lap. we headed go to the market.

 

++

 

in the market we buy a lot of vegetable, fruits, milk, sugar, and many other. I never buy this much stuff in the market. it’s not my business anyway.

“yuri-ah please take that it’s too high”mrs.choi beg me

“oh.. ne umma”I pull yoogeun down and get that for her.

“BABY YULLL”I hear someone scream my name. I looked around to see who is that.

“YOOONGG ??”I run to her excitedly while bring yoogeun along with me.

“aw.. cute boy... what are you doing here ??”yoona asked me and pinch yoogeun cheek.

“I just accompany mrs.choi here”I explain to her.

“yuri-ah who is she ?”umma shout at me.

“oh.. come on”I grab yoona wrist and go to introduce her to mrs.choi.

“umma.. this is yoona my best friend”I introduce yoona to her.

“anyeong mrs.choi, my name is im yoona, Im yuri’s twins”she said make me ashamed.

“wow.. you both is look a like”umma shocked see both of us but not shocked like first time i meet her.

“oh.. yuri-ah, yoogeun-ah, and mrs.choi I should go now. my mother waiting for me outside the market”she said and wishper something to me.

“I’ll text you latter yul”I just nodded and see her go away.

“she’s really nice yuri-ah”umma said I just smile at her.

then we continue shopping. my phone was ringing I see there is a text from yoona.

 

mail

from : baby yoong

to : baby yul

is that yoogeun ?? he was so cute. promise me to let me play with your baby. umh.. how’s about next week ??

 

I giggle then replied her text.

 

mail

to : baby yoong

from : baby yul

next week ?? sounds fun. well I need ask his father first. see you yooonggg… :p

 

we finish our shopping. I carry all the stuff we bought and put on the car. while we on the way to home I asked her

“umma didn’t you buy to many stuff ??”

“yeah.. but it’s for me and you anyway”she said I just nodded. yoogeun sleep all the way to home.

 

++

 

Minho POV

 

ughh.. I want to go home now. I wanted to know what are yuri and yoogeun doing in home. but I have no idea how to find out. as I still don’t know what is yuri’s number. my mom probably stay in her house rest cause yuri already taking care of yoogeun today. I look at the picture on my desk there is a picture of me and my son. and crap im forget to remove eunseo picture. I grab the picture and trow it to the trash. I hate her so much. she was dumped me in front of my son.

“sir this is the document”my assistant come to my room and give me a bunch of paper.

“oh.. thank you and can you make me some coffe ??”I asked her. she just nodded.

“umh.. sir this”she grab my picture with eunseo from the trash and give that to me.

“no.. I was trow it to the trash. im broke up with her”I said to her.

“oh.. sorry sir. I though it was fall from your desk”she said.

“it’s ok”I said and she out from my room.

 

++

 

Yuri POV

 

when we already in home. we put the stuff we buy food on the refrigerator and non-food on the a mini box. umma told me that we will make a kimchi. wow it’s been a while I make a kimchi. we prepare the ingredient and start to work. we slice a radish into a small pieces while yoogeun play with him self.

“so this is your first time make a kimchi ?”she asked me. I shook my head

“no.. I had to make a kimchi a while ago. with yoona’s mother”I said to her.

“umh.. I see cause you know what to do without asking me”she said and smile to me.

we make a kimchi all day. yoogeun start bothering us.

“no.. yoogeun don’t touch that you will be dirty”I said

“but umma I want to help you”he said with a pout face.

“ok put this plastic wrapper on your hand” I said and make him sit on my lap.

“and do just like umma do.” he nodded

“you both just like a real”umma said make make blush.

 

++

 

“aigo~ my back. am I too old for doing this stuff”umma said while feel the pain on his back.

“let me massage you umma”I said and start to massage her back.

“you’re good doing stuff like this”she said praise me.

“I always give my father massage after he work. so I think my skill to massaging come from there”I said.

“umma I want to watch power ranger ”yoogeun said and poke me.

“oh.. it’s already 4. I must go to home now yuri-ah. my husband waiting for me to cook the dinner. is ok if im leave you here?”

“it’s ok umma.”I said and she prepare to go. kiss yoogeun cheek and go.

“umma let’s watch power ranger ”he said to me.

“ok,, you watch it alone umma must cook for dinner yoogeun-ah”I said kiss him and run to kitchen.

“what should I make.. umhh.. ok kimchi stew”I said to my self and start to cook.

while I was cooking I see yoogeun imitate the power ranger action from here. I giggle when he doing that. well from here I can watch what yoogeun’s doing. so I now what he’s doing while im cooking.

“umma.. im thirsty”yell him from the living room.

“ok.. my son”I yell at him back bring a glass of water and give it to him.

“woah.. my power ranger seems so thirsty”I said he just laughing..

 

*One More chapter =3 aiiiissshhh im sleepy -_- but i have to finish one more chapter kekeke. anyway i was rewrite this chapter again cause the first time was goneee crapp i hate that ("-)* and yeay i make a new poster again hhh it's look worse.