meet my dongsaeng

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

Donghae POV

 

today I have a meeting with another company. I prepare all the document for the meeting. as my assitain come and said the meeting will start in 10 minutes. I nodded pick my stuff and go to the hall where we going to meet our partner.

“mr.lee this is our partner mr.choi”

I greet at him and bowed without see his face.

“minho ??”I look surprised when I see my partner is my dongsaeng.

“ah.. hyung. so you are my partner ?”he look shocked too.

“yeah,, let’s talk about our business first”he nodded.

we meeting for about 2 hours. I can see how professional he is. even he was younger than me but he look like know more than me. we decided for make a coffee break as we both never meet again for 2 years.

“how’s your son ?”I asked him while we order the coffee.

“he’s fine. and how about you hyung ? are you still with Jessica noona ?”he asked me.

“well, 2 years was not a short time. we already broke up for a long time”

“oh.. mianhae hyung I don’t know about that”he feel sorry for me

“no.. it’s ok minho. anyway I’ve already have another women on my side”I smile to him.

“wow.. you never told me about that hyung”he teased me.

“you shouldn’t change your number then”we laugh together.

“so how about you already find a great mom for yoogeun ?”

“not yet hyung. I though the girl before can accept me with my son. but she just same like another woman”he said

“you will find her soon”I said to him

“yeah.. I hope soo”

“umhh.. I can help you find another woman. anyway my girlfriend has a twins and I think she will fit with you”I suggest him

“no thank you hyung. I already find my own woman. well yoogeun was find her first not me”he said

“woah.. you need your son for find your woman ?”I laugh as I said that.

“yeah I think so.. but we just meet on 3 days ago.”

“3 days ago and you already fall for her?!. wow that’s a great one just keep it and confess your love soon to her”

“yeah.. I think because her face look a like with my wife”he said

“umh.. and 3 years make me forget about your wife’s looks. im sorry minho-ah”I pat his shoulder

“it’s ok hyung.”

“well, just tell me if you and your girl already official we will go on a double date.”I wink at him.

“im already have a son for a date”he said

“just bring yoogeun’s along with us. anyway I miss him”I said.

we talk for a 1 hour before we continue our business.

 

++

 

YURI POV

 

“gosh.. I hate homework”I said while put my book on my bag

“me too. just make my time with donghae oppa limit”yoona said

“yeah.. I’ve already have a son so I don’t have a time for working my paper”

“whatever let’s go to cafeteria im hungry”yoona asked me

“let’s go..”I pull her wirst and we run to cafeteria like an idiot.

“just sit over here”yoona said I just nodded and take a seat while she buy a snack.

 

++

 

“hey you have yours”I yell at her cause she eat my meal.

“im hungry yul..”she said.

“think about your popularity yoong everyone was looking at you now” yoona was quite popular in our school but she just avoid her reputation. she never try to act beauty. just look at her now like a alligator who didn’t eat for 1 week so scarry.

“you too.. you are my twins so if im THAT popular so do you”she said while eating and eating.

“im not popular like you”I said

“yes you are,, oh donghae oppa texted me”she said and stop eating.

“gesh.. only the fishy one who can stopped her”I said

“mworagu ??”she asked me

“nothing”

“dongahae told me that he find his lost dongsaeng. and I don’t know if he have a dongsaeng”

“what kind of girlfriend are you?”I raise my eyebrow

“yuri can we talk ?”jae jin come from nowhere. I though he will disappear from my life after yesterday.

“HEY HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY TWINS ?!”yoona yell at him

“no yoona just let him talk”I said

“I want to know if you already official with a guy who pick you ?”

“I………….”

“YES SHE IS. EVEN TODAY HER BELOVED MINHO OPPA WILL PICK HER AFTER THE SCHOOL OVER”yoona cut my words and make me shocked.

“ok.. thank you for answering my question im yoona”and he walk away

“im yoona you hurting him”I said in a slow tone.

“that’s not my business”she said I feel sorry for jae jin. but I can’t do anything.

 

++

 

Jae jin POV

 

I don’t know why but since yuri dumped me 4 days ago. I feel so lonely actually I always cheat on every girl I like and I always dumped they all and some of them dumped me just like yuri do. but it’s different. when every girl who dumped me, they never have a brave to slaped me and they always cry for me at least 1 week so I can see the dark circle around their eyes.

but yuri,, I never see her cry over me or regret of dumped me. she’s always happy like nothing happen before. perhaps because of that guy. the guy who pick yuri on last Friday. Yoona told me he is yuri’s new boyfriend they meet at same day when we broke up. it’s weird cause I have to wait 6 month for get yuri attention. and 2 month for make her be my girl. but that guy, he just meet yuri 4 days ago and already being her boyfriend ?!! I don’t believe it. I have to find out who is he. and make yuri back to me.

 

*sorry if this chapter are bad :(