Goodbye

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7am and a lot of light was shining through the windows of her room when the morning came. It seemed like it would be a beautiful day but not to Solar. She woke up and grumbled as she turn over to another side where the sun ray wasn't shining at her. She didn't have a good night's sleep so all she wanted to do was lay in bed the whole day. Mamamoo's manager had given them a day to recharge themselves before starting their intense practice for a whole week straight before they make their comeback. Solar was starting to feel all stressed up again, not only because of their upcoming comeback but also because of Moonbyul. She felt that Moonbyul had a huge part to play with how she's been feeling and acting lately. It was like every time she was around the girl, she couldn't stop staring at her. Solar also had admitted to herself that she didn't like when Moonbyul had stopped paying much attention to her ever since Krystal came into the picture. She knew clearly she that was jealous but why? Solar was on the verge of screaming so she buried her face into her pillow and let it out.

On the other hand, in the same time but different place. Moonbyul was already up and dressed. She was about to leave her apartment to meet up with Krystal. Krystal told Moonbyul that she had a music video shooting schedule with F(x) for 3 days in jeju so she wanted to spend time with her for a little bit before she leaves. Both of them had agreed to have breakfast together somewhere not far from the airport. Krystal knew a perfect pancake place so she'll be the one picking up Moonbyul from her place with her manager being their driver. Moonbyul was already at the pickup lobby of her apartment eventhough Krystal had told her it would take at least 10 minutes more before she reaches. Partly Moonbyul didn't want to keep her princess waiting for her and other than that she was just too excited to see the younger girl again. Not long after, she spotted a familliar range rover approaching and she couldn't hide her smile. "Hey, I missed you~" Krystal said in english just as soon as Moonbyul closed the door. "Yah! You know i'm not good in english!" Krystal just laughed at the older girl before teasing her again in english, "aren't you gonna say you miss me too?" adding a pout to her lips. Moonbyul might not be able to speak that language well but she still understood Krystal said. "Arasso, I mish yoo too pabo" Moonbyul said in both english and korean together. Earning a laughter from the girl next to her along with a compliment "ah gwiyeowo!" They then spent the next 45 minutes journey time chatting with each other until they've reached their destination.

"May I have your order?" the waitress asked the two. "umm...2 sets of chocolate pancakes with whip cream and maple syrup please" Krystal informed, also not forgetting to smile at the waitress too. She had heard countless of times that people assumed she was unfriendly and rude, just because she didn't smile often. So from now on, she wanted to prove everyone wrong and tried her best to smile. "You should smile with your teeth more often, you look prettier" Moonbyul stated, catching Krystal off-guard. "You're saying if I don't smile with my teeth, I look ugly?" Krystal said, keeping a straight face as possible. "N-no no that's not what I meant! Don't change my words! You know I don't mean it that way!" Krystal giggled, feeling satisfied after succeeding in making her unnie feel intimidated. "tsch sneaky girl"

When their orders finally came, both of them fished out their phones from their pocket to snap a picture of it. "ugh it looks so good!" Krystal said as she snapped more pictures. Not known to her, Moonbyul was taking pictures of her taking pictures of her food. "look at this!" Moonbyul showed Krystal the pictures she took, "didn't it turn out well?". "uh-unnieee~ "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter