Over-reacting?

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar's POV

 

I set the song on repeat mode and started dancing to the flow of the music. The song had a ual feel to it so I slowly moved my body, swaying it ily. I tried my best to come up with a move that suits the rhythm and the beat. I was so into it that I did not realise a pair of eyes had been staring at me. I smiled lightly, feeling glad catching someone's attention. I continued doing some breath-taking dance moves while constantly glancing through the mirror to see if she was still watching. To my amaze, I saw slightly hung low with a little drool at the corner. Was I taking this too far? I decided not to think to much of it. 

 

Moonbyul's POV

 

*wide eyes* Omg is she trying to seduce me? I was really impressed with her choice of moves, it fits the song well. My eyes focused on her body as she went on. Reality knocked me back hard when she stopped dancing and turned off the speaker. I touched my lips, feeling a moist substance. What?! Had I been drooling this whole time?? Is that why she stopped? Feeling very embarrassed, I quickly wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my shirt and stood up way too abruptly that I caught Wheein and Hwasa's attention. To save myself from anymore unwanted questions, I suggested to start practicing for our comeback and not waste anymore time. 

 

9 hours had passed and we decided to end off our practice and call it a day. We wouldn't be this tired if we didn't fool around earlier but that is somewhat part of our daily lives. Our motto had always been 'work hard and play hard at the same time'. It sounds odd but it helps us get rid of our stress. Right now all of us were like hungry bears who have not eaten for weeks. We head to our favourite ramen restaurant and had our dinner. We rested there for awhile more and by then it was already 20 minutes to 8pm.

 

Wheein's POV 

 

Yah! yah! I whispered to Hwasa who was sitting next to me and lightly tapped her arm underneath the table. "What?" Should we leave those two alone and head home first? I said softly, being careful not to get caught. I looked at Hwasa and formed an O shape, telling me she understood what my intentions were. I cleared my throat and told them that we were leaving first because I feel a little dizzy. "Oh why so sudden?" I could tell Solar felt something was going on. "well...I didn't want to tell you guys earlier since we ended practice. I didn't want you guys to worry" On my right I could hear Hwasa saying 'pfft yeah right', I kicked her leg to keep shut. We soon got up and left. 

 

Solar's POV

 

Looks like it's just you and me now huh? I turned to look at Moonbyul and she looked down and replied me with a weak "yeah..." I asked her if she wanted to hang out at some place else but she still kept her gaze downwards and nod her head. Why is she ignoring me suddenly? I started g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter