If only you knew

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul POV

 

Just another usual day, heading to our company's building for dance practice. As usual, I was first one to reach. It doesn't surprise me that I'm always early since my apartment is not far away and not to mention I ALWAYS get up early. Ugh sometimes it bothers me that I cant have longer sleep because of my habit...sigh.

 

I started off doing some warm ups. The silence in this room starts to make me feel uncomfortable so I some music. It's 15mins to 9am, why isn't anyone here yet? I'm starting to get worried everyone forgot about today's schedule. But...Solar wouldn't forget would she? I mean she's the leader right? I guess I'll just text her. 

 

M: Pretty Yongsun unnie~ *heart eyes emoji* Where are you now? 

 

*Laughs* she's gonna call me greasy again for sure. Solar is so fun to tease and no one can deny she's the prettiest in this whole universe. At least to me she is, I said to myself while grinning like an idiot. Just then my phone buzzed.

 

S: Yah! What did I tell you about controlling your greasyness! *angry red face emoji* I'm just right around the corner of the building, I'll be there soon *wink emoji*

 

Aish this girl says im greasy but she's no different! One moment she feels mad and the next moment she's teasing me. I decided not to reply since she'll be here soon anyways. I stood infront of the huge mirror wall and quickly brushed off any dust there is on me and folded my long sleeve buttoned up shirt. "Getting ready for a date?" I could tell who it was just from hearing her voice. "No i'm not!" I said while turned around to look at Wheein who had a smirk on her face. "Sure seems like it though" she said with a smirk. "Where's Hwasa?" I immediately changed the topic. "I thought you were coming here with her?" I continued. "Oh she went to the bathroom first. She said it was urgent. So I helped her to take her stuff here, we all know only god knows how long she'll be in there" She sighed. I gave a small laugh "yeah but it's not her fault, blame it on the game in her phone" "We should probably delete that game app" 

 

As laughter filled the room, a door khob sound could still be heard. It was Solar, the girl who made me go head over heels for. If only she knew my feelings for her. My clingyness towards her wasn't just for fun or to give our fans what they liked to see. I wanted to give her a hint but seems like she only went along with it just for the fanservice. Is she really that oblivious? I didn't realize I was frowning until a voice broke my train of thoughts. 

 

"Did you not hear me just now? I asked you what's all the laughter about? And...why do you look sad a moment ago?" she asked me with a questioning look. "Oh erm y'know nothing new, just about Hwasa and her game that she's addicted to." I decided not to answer her last question hoping she would forget about it. "Ahh...how long has she been in there?" 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter