Didn't think I'd meet you

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And yet again, Moonbyul was left alone for the second time in a row. She was upset and felt like eventhough things with Solar was settled, Solar was still avoiding her. If she wasn't still mad at me about something, why would she meet her 'friend' all of a sudden? Moonbyul thought to herself. Not that she can't but I mean it was rare for her to meet her friends especially when our comeback date is near. She always said stuff like, it would be a distraction and that she probably wouldn't even have the time to meet them. We've been close friends for 3 years now and I know very well that although on certain days we do not have practice, Solar would still be practicing her dances and vocals by herself at home.

Moonbyul was drowned deep in her thoughts until a waiter spoke to her. "Miss...can I clear that away?" Her mind finally came back to reality and she stopped stirring the ice cream spoon in the empty bowl. She sighed, feeling like a loner and loser. She felt like she was homeless too because she didn't want to head home right away but she had no idea where else to go. Moonbyul got up and walked sloppily towards the exit. The whole time she had her head hung low. She didn't care if she happen to bump into something or someone. Just as she came out of the shop, someone came in. Moonbyul was 100% aware she had bumped into somebody but she had no intension on apologizing to the person. Before she could continue walking off, that person took a step and stood infront of her, blocking her way. "Yah! Aren't you going to apologise?" a female voice spoke. There was something about her voice that seemed familiar to Moonbyul but she just couldn't quite remember where she heard it before. Moonbyul gave in and slowly brought her head up to see who the person was. To her surprise, the girl was actually very pretty. Although the girl had shades on, Moonbyul could still see she had very define and beautiful features. Moonbyul snapped back to reality once more but before she was about to apologise to the her, she paused and squinted her eyes to look at the girl more closely this time. She then shot her eyes wide open. She finally realize who this pretty girl was.

"KRYSTAL?! IS THAT REALLY YOU??" Moonbyul blurted out way too loud that passersby stopped and stared at her for a good 3 seconds then walked away minding back their own business. The pretty girl on the other hand was shocked and embarrassed at the same time. She quickly grabbed Moonbyul's hand and pulled her towards somewhere quiter and more private. At the back of the alley, the girl let go of Moonbyul's hand and looked at her who was still dazed and starstrucked. "Yah! You're going to get me into trouble if my identity is exposed!" She raised her voice but towards the end she had lower down her tone. She took her off her Blanc&Eclare shades since there wasn't anyone else there and not to mention, there wasn't any sunlight scorching down at her. "So it's really you!" said Moonbyul who still looked surprised. "Yes yes...it's me, Krystal" she said calmly and gave a light smile.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I'm really so so so so sorry for bumping into you like that earlier! I-I-I..didn't know you would get pissed...I just had a bad start to my day...uh n-not that I'm expecting you to understand or anything....i'm so sorry!" Moonbyul said and bowed once in apology. "ah...I guess I'm sorry too for acting coldly towards you. Seems like both of us have had a bad day" Krystal said. "Oh and aren't you older than me...? You are right? You di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter