Jealous

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's apartment filled with silence as Krystal was sound asleep and Moonbyul not wanting to make any noise to wake up the sleeping beauty. But the silence was rudely ruined as a phone started ringing. Moonbyul searched around to find the source and it was actually Krystal's phone. She glanced over to Krystal and tried to wake her up. Krystal groaned in annoyance as her phone rang again and she picked it up. It was her manager informing her he had arrived. Once she hung up, she excused herself to the bathroom to fix her hair and makeup. When she was done, Moonbyul followed her down to the carpark to send her off. Moonbyul wanted to hug Krystal as they bid their goodbyes but she was too shy. Mostly, she was afraid what Krystal might think of her. But the tables turned when Krystal wrapped her arms around Moonbyul's small waist unexpectedly. The hug wasn't long but Moonbyul treasured every second of it. To tease Moonbyul more, Krystal whispered "let's always keep in touch okay?" into her ear and gave her a mischivious smile as she entered the car and left. Leaving a flustered Moonbyul with one of her hand touching the ear where Krystal's breath lingered close.

Moonbyul was lying on her bed thinking if she should check up on Krystal if she had safely reached her dorm. She mustered up her courage and sent her a text through kakao.

To: Princess♡
Hey Krystal, just wondering if you got back safely...? *blushing emoji* I just wanted to know that my princess is safe~ ㅋㅋㅋ

She figured she should tease Krystal back since she didn't had the chance to earlier before. She smiled at her cheesy text and she felt satisfied. Her smile grew wider when Krystal had replied her.

From: Princess♡
Oh? Since when was I your princess? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't need to worry, i'm in my room now. You...wanna come over sometime? *winking emoji*

"Omg!" Moonbyul screamed, not being able to withstand Krystal's flirting. Moonbyul was starting to think they're going way too fast to level up their friendship to the next level after getting to know each other in just a day. Part of her had this worry feeling but she brushed it off. The two of them spent the next hour chatting and teasing each other. It wouldn't ever end until Krystal stopped replying. Moonbyul assumed she must've feel asleep but she still left her a goodnight text anyway.

Next morning. Moonbyul was still dead asleep. Her alarm clock had rang twice but it was no use. For the first time, Moonbyul isn't an early bird anymore and she was even late for Mamamoo's dance practice. Moonbyul's phone rang for the 5th time and she finally woke up. She answered the call "hello.." with her deep husky voice, not caring to see the caller id first. "YAH! DID YOU JUST WAKE UP? WE ARE ALL HERE WAITING FOR YOU!" Solar shouted into Moonbyul's ear and she felt as if she had already gone deaf. Moonbyul groaned into her pillow, not liking the loud wake up call she received and told Solar to start off practice first without her. Once the call ended she glanced to her phone again and noticed a kakao message. She couldn't waste anymore time so she ignored it first and went to have a quick shower.

Moonbyul got off the cab and went up to the designated room in her company's building. She felt like she had forgetten something or do something. "Ah!" she remembered that she still had not replied that kakao message. "I knew it hehe" she said to her phone as the text was from none other than her princess. She was happily replying Krystal as she finally reached Mamamoo's dance practice room and entered. "Ohhh~~ Looks like someone had a gotten herself a date last night~" Wheein echoed the room along with Hwasa's giggle, giving a slap on her best friend's arm. Moonbyul smiled shyly and apologized for being late. Everyone seemed happy except for one person. What Wheein said somehow made Solar mad and irritated. Solar didn't like the idea that Moonbyul had w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter