2. He's just opposite?

Night market Soulmate

Meraldin's POV

I woke up by the noise that my alarm clock's making. I yawn and stretched a bit. I then walked lazily to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I changed into my school uniform, grab my bag and went downstairs for breakfast. I greeted my parents, oppa and ate breakfast. As usual, Teukie oppa will eat his breakfast while talking on the phone with some client. My parents will be all lovey-dovey making me wanna puke. And I'll eat breakfast while having my ipod on not wanting to be disturbed. I bid umma goodbye and went to school with appa and Teukie oppa. I reached the school gate, bid appa and Teukie oppa goodbyes and walked into the school.

All other students greet me since I'm the president. I walked to my locker and took out my PE tracksuit for the practice afterwards. I put my bag into the locker and slam the locker door shut and lock it. I went to class only to find around twenty students had arrived. They greeted me and went off their own business again. I sat on my own place and took out my ipod and played the song which I'm using for the dance competition for the end of school days : Chocolate Love by SNSD. The song is smooth and I'm the president of the ballet club, so I chose this song for our competition. I saw my besties and they waved at me. I waved back at them mouthing 'Meet during practice!'. They nodded and walked to their own classes. Yes, we are from different classes and age but same club which is ballet.

Lesson started and we're free to do anything since it's nearing the end so we do not have to learn. I excused myself from the class and went to the school office to make an announcement. The principal is very nice to me so he allows me to use the microphone that send announcement to all the speakers everywhere around the school. "Ballet dancers who are chosen for the dancing competition at the end of the month, please gather at the dancing room now. I repeat, ballet dancers who are chosen for the dancing competition at the end of the month, please gather at the dancing room now. Thank you." I finished the announcement and thanked the principal and took the key to the dancing room. I unlock the room and walked in. The dancers walked in right after and circled around me. "Everyone here? All eight of you?" I asked, earning glances from the dancers to each other and nods after. "Alright. Let's start the practice." They nodded and got into their positions.

~~~~~

"Okay. Stop here. We are going to do solos here." I said pausing the music where the solo is going to play.

"Okay." said Carol.

"For the solos, each of you are going to make a yoga position. You walk four steps forward and to the position." I took a paper cup with papers scrunched into balls in it.

"Pick one to get your position." They took the paper ball one by one and opened them. I too took one and opened it.

There are nine of us forming a cover group of SNSD. I took Yuri's position. I got the yoga position, where I need to stretch up my right leg to form a standing split and bend my calf until it touches my shoulder. [Like what Victoria form F(x) did in Star King.]

Carol took Hyoyeon's. Her position is this : http://yoga.about.com/od/yogaposes/a/lilthunderbolt.htm
Jenny took Yoona's. Her position is this : http://yoga.about.com/od/yogaposes/a/kingpigeon.htm
Mary took Seohyun's. Her position is this : http://yoga.about.com/od/yogaposes/a/wheel.htm
Student 1 took Sunny's. Her position is this : http://yoga.about.com/od/yogaposes/a/compass.htm
Student 2 took Taeyeon's. Her position is this : http://yoga.about.com/od/yogaposes/a/hanumanasana.htm
Student 3 took Jessica's. Her position is this : http://yoga.about.com/od/yogaposes/a/scorpion.htm
Student 4 took Sooyoung's. Her position is this : http://yoga.about.com/od/yogaposes/a/Sugarcane-Pose-Ardha-Chandra-Chapasana.htm
Student 5 took Tiffany's. Her position is this : http://yoga.about.com/od/yogaposes/a/sleepingvishnu.htm (Just imagine she's standing.)

We practiced and practiced till we have to go back home. I'm still in my PE tracksuit and walked back home. My house is actually just 2 miles from the school, appa just fetch me to school due to convinience. I was walking until I saw a blondie when I turned a corner. I recognize that blondie, Eunhyuk. I saw him alone walking home and I decided to stalk him for awhile.

I walked behind him quietly trying the best not to get busted. I recognize the road that he was walking...the road to....MY HOUSE?! WTF??!! HE EVEN KNOWS MY HOUSE?! OMG!!! HE MUST HAVE STALKED ME!!! I mentally screamed in my mind that Eunhyuk is a creepy stalker. But when I arrived in front of my house, I saw him digging for his keys in his pocket and unlocked the gate of his house...WHICH IS RIGHT OPPOSITE OF MINE?! Why didn't I knew it? Well, I remember someone moved in yesterday. It can't be him! But why does he have the keys? I was in deep thoughts when I feel I was being pushed and landed on something well-built but yet soft.

I lifted my head only to see Eunhyuk's face inches from mine and I was on top of him. HOLY ON TOP OF HIM! I saw a few people crossed by and whispered about our position. I quickly got up and blushed. I saw him tried to get up but winced in pain. I saw a scratch on his elbow and he was bleeding, not much. I helped him got up and said sorry for hurting him. "ABCDEFG" is all he said and was about to leave until I hold his wrist. "Yes?" 

"Come. I'll treat your elbow."

"It's okay. I can fix it myself." He said gently pushing away my hand but I held him tight.

"There's no way that I'm gonna leave you like this. I'm responsible for this." I said seriously.

"No ne--"

"Come on, young man! My daughter hurt you, so let her take full responsible for that!" My umma shouted from nowhere and I saw her standing in front of the gate, inviting Eunhyuk. He hesitated for a bit but still accepted my umma's invitation.

Eunhyuk's POV

Meraldin led me to the living room and sat me on the sofa while she went to the store room to get the first aid. I looked around. She sure is rich but not richer than me, of course. She came to the living room holding a first aid kit and a glass of water. "Here." She handed me the water and I took it, replying thanks. She cleaned my wound with clean water and apply some yellow lotion. Then she paste a Bōsui Pad (a water proof plaster) which is big enough for my wound. I winced in the contact of the yellow lotion and she apply it as gentle as preventing a bubble to be popping. When she was done, she clapped her hands as a sign for well done.

"There. All done! How are you feeling now?" She asked, worriedly.

"Better. Erm.. Meraldin right?" She bulshed. So cute.

"Yeah.. and Eunhyuk?" My name that comes from her lips' so nice.

"Yeah... So... You live here?"

"Err.. Yes... Y-you opposite?" Aww. She stuttered. How cute.

"Yep. Erm.. Meraldin.. Nice to meet you.. anyway.." I reached out my hand for a handshake.

"Me too." She help my hand and shook it, blushing. So cuute.

"Wanna hangout for sometime? Like the mall or the park..." I said shyly. Actually I really wanna squish her and kiss her so much! She's too cute to resist!

"Are you asking my daughter out?!" I heard ahjumma shouted out of nowhere. Creepy.

"Err.. I was just asking whether she wanna hangout with me or not... err.. just.. erm... another friend would be nice, right ahjumma?" I said, couldn't find the right words.

"OHHH. Okayy." She said and disappeared.

"Erm.. Sorry for my umma's creepiness.. She's always like that.." She said scratching her head due to embrassment. I chuckled lightly.

"It's okay. So...?" I asked again.

"Erm.. Sure!" She said grinning. I grinned along too.

"Erm.. I got to go.. It's getting late.. Bye! I call you." I said dashing out. I still have her phone number.

"Bye!" I heard she shouted from behind so I just waved back not turning around. So. We're just neighbours? Nice. Just nice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!! I was lazy to create names for the girls and know what's 'ABCDEFG' ? Sorry for not updating so much... Don't hit me!! *praying* Subcribes and comments, readers!! See you soon!! <3