1. Meeting you

Night market Soulmate

I decided to put all of your name into this --> Meraldin Park - since I found it pretty and inspired by the emerald.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meraldin's POV

Hooray! It's Tuesday and not to mention, my weekly hangout day with my besties. Oh, by the way, my name's Meraldin Park. I'm 18, senior year in my high school. This is the 2nd last week of school. I can't wait for graduation night ! And I'm also the school president which I am not a nerd. I love to beautify myself which is not against the school rules, so that people will not look down on me as a nerd or a studying maniac but I seriously study well.

I am also working at the night market, me and my besties' hangout place, at a contact lens stall. I help the unnie who's working there with her boyfriend because the stall is always crowded with customers.

Now, I'm picking some clothes to wear and of course, I have a walk-in closet. Yes, you heard me right. Walk-in closet. I'm quite rich and my parents pamper me alot. Which make me look like a baby in the house. I also have a brother, Park Jungsoo or Leeteuk. He's helping appa in the company and he'll also be the heir of the company.

Back to me, I picked a long-sleeved green hoodie, a pair of skinny jeans, a hooded navy vest, a pair of grey sneakers, a purple bag and a pair of nerdy specs. Not to mention, I put on a pair of brown lens and a thin layer of foundation. Well, as you know, I love to beautify myself.

I walk to the night market which is 1 mile away from my house which I find it fine since the weather is also fine and my parents will come pick me up at when I finish my work which the sky has darken. 

I walk into the night market and everyone is greeting me. Not because of I'm rich, but I'm friendly to them and all of us chat a lot so they are being friendly back. I ran to my besties and hugged them, as a handshake. Hahaha. I know, weird right? But that's us.

We're walking everywhere buying things along and the corner of my eyes saw something bright blonde. I turn my head and saw a blondie, around my age. Not like I never saw before but this is special. He's features were perfectly arranged on his beautiful face and from far, I can feel that he's skin is soft and milky. I stared at him, admiring him. He's more beautiful than a female, I thought. Suddenly, he turned and saw me staring at him which he too locked his eyes onto mine. I panicked and turned away, blushing. That was so embarassing, I thought. I ran to my besties and walk behind them.

"Saw someone, Din?" said Carol, one of my besties.

"Nooo." I said still blushing.

"What's with the blushing, Din? Must have saw someone, SPECIAL" teased Jenny, another bestie.

"I said no, didn't I?" I'm starting to get frustrated at my nagging besties but I still love them. And I'm also a hot tempered human. I get flared up easily which my besties find it cute. =_=

"Awww... Our president is flaring up, isn't she?" Mary teased too, the maknae among my besties.

"Shut up" I said and walked to the lens stall helping the unnie, Suki while my besties will walk on their own.

Eunhyuk's POV

I was chatting with my friends when I sense someone staring at me and I quickly turned my head and saw a girl looking at me. I locked her eyes with me and she quickly turned away, blushing. Cute. OMG. Lee Hyukjae! You didn't just said that girl cute! You are gay! Yes. I'm gay and I'm single by the way but I like guys and never once planted my eyes on a girl. But this girl is different. She's so ... cute. Guess my hormones are changing now, huh?

Whatever. First off, my name's Lee Hyukjae, 19 and playboy-like. But seriously, I never even had my first kiss. First I thought I was gay because I kinda like one of my friends which is Donghae. I have been having crush on him since kindergarten and of course, I didn't tell him since I don't wanna scare him off and I once asked him too, whether he likes guys or not, he said, 'Are you insane?! Of course I don't'. I said I was just joking but I wasn't but since I find this girl, I think it'll only be brotherly love for us.

Okay. Back to the night market. Well, it's my first time here cause I just moved here because I want freedom. I'm rich, seriously. My parents allow me to live outside while they'll keep on deposit their money to my bank account. My friends will hangout with me at my new house now. Like a clubhouse. Yeah. I continued walking along the night market, which is very crowded. I looked around at spotted the cute girl again. I took it as a chance walk to her. Selling lenses, huh? The cute girl shot her head up and looked at me while smiling widely at me.

"Hi there! Is there anything you like?" The cutie asked cheerfully.

"Oh.. erm.. I would like yellow please." I randomly chose a colour.

"Oh.. Yellow is quite similar to brown and I suggest you natural brown since it's better than yellow and suits your skin more since you have fair skin"

"Is it?" I asked and she nodded cutely. 'You're fairer' I thought.

"Emm.. Or would you like purple? or blue? It'll make you look brighter despite the blonde colour of your hair" she said with a light chuckle.

"Oh really? Emm.. I would like blue then."

"Okay. What kind of patterns do you like? Tornado? Waves? Flower? Natural-like?"

"More natural."

"Here. This is more natural." She said handing me a pair of lens. "See and if you need any changes. If you happen to find it difficult to see under the dark, you can see it below the light." She said again and turn to another customer. After she finish with the customer, she turned to me with a smile on her face. "So?"

"I'll take this" I said flashing my gummy smile at her.

"Thank you. 10 000 won in total. And pick a lens case. Buy one lens, free one lens case." She said packing those lens. I picked a lens case with a picture on it and shove it to the cutie. She blushed and took the lens case and put it into the bag. Why is she blushing? I brush off the thought and handed her 10 000 won. She took it and bowed to me while smiling at me. She also handed me a card. "Suki is my unnie" She said pointed to the phone number and the girl beside her, "Meraldin is me", pointing to the other phone number. "Call us if you happen to buy more lenses. Thank you." I took the business card and look at the girl, "Eunhyuk." and walked away.

Meraldin's POV

"Eunhyuk." He said and walked away. Huh? It took me some time to process what he was talking about. Wait. Was it his name? Yea, it might be. I mentally take note to remember Eunhyuk's name. 

"Yah!"

"N-neh?"

"Stop spacing out and help me with the customers."

"Okay unnie" I helped my unnie and saw the blonde guy once again walking past the stall when I was carrying my bag. He winked at me and continued walking. He winked at me. He WINKED at me. HE FREAKING WINKED AT ME! Oh my god! That was so hot! Screw that Eunhyuk guy. I took my bag and went to the front of the night market where my parents are going to fetch me. I saw my parents' car and walked quickly to them while SMS-ing to my besties, telling them I'll be off when I bumped into someone. My phone slipped from my hands an landed on another person's hand. I looked up and saw a face which is inches from mine. I quickly turned my head, took my phone, muttering 'Thank you' to the blondie and ran away. I got into the car, still blushing when my parents turn behind. 

"Were you kissing a guy just now?" My mum asked.

"No, I wasn't. I just accidentally dropped my phone and he caught it for me?"

"Really?" My dad asked curiously

"Seriously. Would you please take off now?" My dad started driving but still with me thinking bout that guy. His face was just a few inches from mine. Seriously. I must really forget about him or else I can't focus on my studies and my practises. That night, I changed into my pajamas, climbed onto bed and quickly dozed off. I have school tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Sorry that it took long for me to update. This is what I'm experiencing now. Hahahahahaha. Seriously. There's a guy that looks exactly like Hyuk! He's damn handsome but slightly different from Hyuk's. ;) See ya guys soon~