5. Evil plan?

Night market Soulmate

Eunhyuk's POV

I was walking into the theme park along with Dinnie until I realize that she stopped her tracks, a few steps behind. I saw her eyes bulging out looking at a certain direction. I followed her gaze only to catch three girls standing a few metres from us, smirking. They look quite familiar. OH! The ones walking with Dinnie at the night market. I walk over to Dinnie and shook her shoulder.

"What is it, Dinnie?" I asked. Oh my.. She's trembling!

"H-hyukkie.. M-my.. M-my.." Her lips trembled along the way she murmured out.

"Why hello there, Din." I heard a female voice. I turn around to find three girls smirking at us. No. At Dinnie.

"H-hi.. C-carol.. W-what c-c-coincidence.." She spoke nearly inaudible.

"Din, mind telling us, who's this?" Another girl asked, pointing at me.

"My name's Lee Hyukjae, Dinnie's friend." I said and bowed 90 degrees. Why should I? They look younger than me.

"I'm Mary. This is my friend Jenny and the one who talked to Din's Carol." She said and the three of them stuck out a hand.

"Hi, Mary, Jenny, and Carol." I shook their hands and look at Dinnie again. She look at the other three, eyes full of fear.

"Dinnie, are you okay? Do you want a drink or something?" I shook her shoulder again.

"Mind if we borrow her for a minute?" Jenny spoke and took Dinnie away without waiting for my reply. I looked at them, walking to a corner while I found a bench and sat on it.

Meraldin's POV

I'm still dumbfounded by the sudden appearance of my besties. They must be planning something evil, seeing them smirking all the way. I never realize that I was being dragged to a corner leaving Hyukkie alone by my besties. 

"Who's that, Din?" Asked Mary.

"Didn't he told you already?" I scoffed.

"Both of you are going on a date?" Jenny asked, teasingly.

"WHAT?! NO!" I shrieked. I hope so though.

"You like him, don't you?" Carol asked. I nodded slowly. I know that I can't lie to them.

"Why didn't you confess?" Mary asked. I'm shy, you dumb!

"Because she's shy and scared that she'll be rejected at that'll make her embarassed and most of all, awkward.." Jenny said. Before I could even speak a word, Carol interrupted.

"...and she's also scared that he's taken and it'll make her the bad one in the triangle. Am I right?" I scoffed but nodded nonetheless.

"Yea. That's what freaks me out. What if he rejects? What if he's taken? What we happen to our friendship after I confess?" I blabbered out the questions that had been bothering me.

"Hmm.. Wait." They gathered in a small circle, not inviting me. After a few seconds, they turned back and walked me to where Hyukkie is.

"Erm.. Hyukjae-ssi. I would like to talk to you for a second." Carol said to Hyukkie. Hyukkie nodded and they walk away from us in a safe distance.

"What are they up to?" I asked Mary and Jenny, including myself. They shook their head, indicating they know nothing. 

Eunhyuk's POV

I was waiting for Dinnie until I saw them and Carol wants have a talk with me. I just go with it.

"Is there in need, Carol-ssi?" I asked formally.

"Drop the formalities. It makes me feel old." She smiled at me.

"So, Carol. What is it you wanna talk to me?" I smiled back.

"Do you like Din? Honest." I widened my eyes at her question. What the--

"How did you know?!" I nearly shouted. She smirked and walk closer.

"I'll take that as a yes. Look. I have a plan." She smirked wider. Why does that smirk reminds me of someone? Wait---

"Are you Carol Cho? Cho Kyuhyun's sister?" I asked and she widened her eyes and her smirk disappear, appearing on my face.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"NO! I have no brother like him. He's not my brother."

"Come on. Admit it already. He's one of my gang and you totally have his evil smirk." I siad and she scoffed.

"Ugh. He's a piece of . We aren't even siblings. I'm adopted and he's just jealous of the love that HIS parents are showering him. Hell of course the parents are showering me love when the company is going to be on his hands anyway!" She said, frustrated.

"Woah. You both are sure spooky." I said chuckled abit.

"Shut up." She glared at me and continue, "Here's the plan..."

~~~

Carol and I finished discussing about the plan and Carol sure has the mind, looks, and body but of course, Dinnie is a lot better. Well, anyway. Carol and the others tell us that they have to leave already. We bid each other goodbye and me and Dinnie went around playing everything. Mary-Go-Around, Roller coasters, Carousal and a lot more. We also did stop for awhile at some stalls for something to eat. We are now walking to the ferris wheel. The last one. Dinnie happily carrying a cotton candy in her hand, jumping around. We are holding hands, just incase if we got lost. Well, I suggested that.

Flashback

"Ok. Here's the plan. You follow everything I say.
1. Hold her hand while walking.
2. Buy her things or snacks.
3. Go with her on everything ride.
4. Go to the ferris wheel the last.
5. Suprise her with a confess. Easy right? She's not taken and why not you give a try?"

"Alright. I'll go with it...but... what if... she rejects?" I asked, trembling.

"She'll accept. Don't worry." She pats on my shoulder with a comforting smile.

End of flashback

So now, I'm going for the fourth step. I shook her hand, she turned around with a confused expression. Cute!

"Let's ride the ferris wheel?" she asked before even I could open my mouth.

"Ahh.. Yes. Come on." I pulled her with me and we entered a car. I sat us on a comfortable sit and stared the the scenery outside.

"Dinnie-ah.. Did you know?" I asked, grabbing her attention. She turned to face me.

"Anyone who kissed at the top of a ferris wheel, will be with their loved ones forever." I said smiling at her.

"Oh... Good for them.." She said and smile back at me, blushing. I smiled wider seeing that she almost finish her cotton candy.

I am now watching the sun which is going to set and we near the top. I feel a finger tapped my shoulder. I turn around only to find a cute face with widened eyes looking at me. I guess she's really suprised. Guess what's the suprise?

I put my confession in the cotton candy. I know I'll suprise her.

"Hyukkie..."

"You should call me oppa.." I smiled warmly at her.

"Hyukkie... o-oppa..." OMO~ I'm gonna faint!

"Yes, Dinnie?"

"Is this yours?" She said handing me a piece of paper, the paper which I wrote my confession in it.

I like you, Dinnie. Would you be my girlfriend? <3 Hyukkie

"Do you like it?" I asked her back, casually but I'm very nervous on the inside.

"Err.. Hyukkie.." She spoke and pause for awhile. W-WAIT! WHAT IF SHE REJECTS?!

"Yea?" I replied coolly. I'm cool...Yes...Cool..

"H-hyukkie...." I heard her voice crack and I saw a glint of tears in her eyes. DO SOMETHING LEE HYUKJAE!

Without thinking twice, I crashed my lips onto hers. Her lips are so soft. Like the cotton candy~  It was a long, sweet, loving kiss but she didn't kiss me back instead, I felt wet on my cheeks. I broke the kiss and look at her. Trails of tears flowing from her eyes slowly. I wipe her tears that were stained on my cheeks and kissed her tears away. Her cheeks and her eyelids. She look at me with her oh-so-big eyes. Her eyes full of... happiness? I thought she wants to reject. I was about speak when she suddenly flung herself onto me. I smiled and hugged her back. I caress her back to ease her shocked and suprised feeling. I didn't realize that the car already stopped at the top until Dinnie spoke.

"Hyukkie oppa... We are at the top now right?" I nodded. Ahh.. The sunset...

Suddenly a pair of lips crashed into mine. OMO! We're kissing at the top! I wrapped her waist with my arms while she circled hers around my neck, pulling us closer to deepen the kiss. We tilted our heads to give each other more access. I nibbled her lower lip only to make her part her lips. I shove in my tongue, tasting each and every corner of . I tongue and soon we're frenching. We kiss til we're out of breath and broke the kiss. We blushed together after the kiss.

Meraldin's POV

OMG!! We just kissed! And not to mention, frenched! Goodness! It was my first kiss! I bet I'm as red as tomato already! I glance at Hyukkie and see him blushing too! How cute! Suddenly, the car stopped at the door opened. That was a long ride. The sun already set! We walked out hand-in-hand, fingers interlaced and to Hyukkie's car. He opened the car door for me, close it and went to his side. I called mum to know whether she's cooking dinner.

"Hello? Mum?" 

"Ahh.. Meraldin.. Are you coming back for dinner?"

"Depends. Do you want me to eat out with Hyukkie or eat your dinner?"

"Come back for dinner of course! And bring Eunhyukkie along, okay? Your dad and I would be waiting~" She said in a sing-song voice.

"Okay." I hung up.

"Hyukkie oppa, my mum invited you for dinner. Would you like to come?" I asked, hoping he would say NO. Because if he does, I swear mum and dad would totally tease us.

"Sure." I nearly fainted. Aish.. Whatever. I smiled and we went back home with a comfortable silence.

~~~

I'm now blushing because of my mum's words. Aish! Now she know everything! Hyukkie told her everything! Luckily he didn't mention about us frenching.

Flashback

"Ahh.. Welcome.. You must be my future brother-in-law that mum just told me." Teukie oppa invited us in. W-WAIT! Mum said what?! Future brother-in-law?! Future son-in-law?! Future husband?!

I pulled Teukie oppa into a corner right after Hyukkie's sitted.

"Oppa! What did umma told you?!" I said, no, practically shouted into his ears.

"Aigoo! My ear's going to burst! She told me that her future son-in-law's coming for dinner." He smiled. B-but.. How did he know and why the heck is he so early?!

"Umma called appa that her future son-in-law is coming over for dinner and she wants appa and me home as early as possible." Woah. That just answered my question.

"Why did she say that Hyukkie oppa is her future son-in-law anyway?!" 

"I think it's because he's the first ever boyfriend you had." Oh yeah.. He is...

"W-wait! How did you know he's my boyfriend?!" I glance over to Hyukkie to see umma chatting with him. 

"I didn't know before but I know it now." Ugh. I just spilled my own secret. Wait! Umma's still talking to Hyukkie!

"UMMA!" I shrieked and everyone cover their ears including Hyukkie. I ran over to where umma is and pull her away from Hyukkie.

"What did you talk to him umma?!" I half shouted.

"Now. You think you can raise you voice at me after you have a boyfriend?"

"Sorry umma. What did you say?"

"I just asked a few questions."

"Like what?"

"Is he your boyfriend, Have him kiss you, Does he have any plans on marrying you." WHAT?!

"What did he say?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Asked him yourself." I frowned and pouted. I went to sit beside Hyukkie and he pulled me closer to him by holding my waist.

"Why are you pouting Dinnie baby? Are you not happy?" He whispers into my ears.

"Umma asked you that will you....w-will y-you..." I'm scared that he might say no.

"I would love to marry you, baby. Don't worry." He said and peck my pouty lips. OMO! Did we just showed PDA in front of our parents?! I blushed deep red.

"Don't show too much PDA in front of us Din." Teukie oppa said, eyes locked onto his phone. While I heard umma squealed.

"Hyukkie~ I'm hungry~" I whined at Hyukkie and patted my stomach. He smiled at me and we went to the dining table with the others to have dinner.

~~~

I'm so refreshed after the bath I just had. We finished dinner and I sent Hyukkie off. Of course. Along dinner time, umma keep on teasing us making us blush hard. So annoying. I lay on my bed waiting for Hyukkie's call. I'm actually really happy and suprised when he confessed. I can't help but to pour out my tears of joy. He must have thought that I wanted to reject him.

Naega tteodda hamyeon da woechyeo oppa oppa~

I picked up my phone, smiling when I see Hyukkie calling.

"Hello? Hyukkie~!" I squealed. I heard him chuckle lightly.

"Hey baby~ What are you doing?" 

"Waiting for your call of course." I said, grinning.

"Hahaha~ When are you sleeping baby?" 

"After this call?"

"I think so too. Are you free tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Why?" I asked. Does he wants to ask me out again? OMO!

"Would you like to come over tomorrow? In my house? Y'know.. Movies, dinner, lunch and such." He said. I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"Erm.. Sure Hyukkie!" I said, grinning again.

"Ahh... It's late already, baby Dinnie. Aren't you sleepy?" Speaking of sleepy, I'm very tired.

"Neh oppa~" I said with a yawn.

"Aigoo~ My cutie pie should get some beauty sleep... Sleep now baby... Do you want me to tuck you?"

"Neh oppa~"

"I wanna love you~ I can't live without you~ Dununeul gamgo nae dusoneul jabgo~" I listen to his beautiful voice ringing while slowly drifting off to dreamleand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI EVERYONE~!! I'm very sorry for the very late update for the day! I had a lot to do today. I have to prepare a feast with my mum and my intestines are all filled and now I'm very sick. *pukes* Anyways~ Here's the update and I hope you enjoy it! See you next time! ;)