3. He called!

Night market Soulmate

Meraldin's POV

I'm now in my room, reading a book with the tv on. Wasting energy much? Whatever. I was in the midst of reading the excited part when my phone rang.

Naega tteodda hamyeon da waechyeo oppa oppa~

"Hello?!" I answered, failed to control my annoying voice.

"Emm.. Did I interupt something, Meraldin?" Oh.. Eunhyuk..

"A-ah! N-no.. W-what is it?" I asked, stuttering.

"Didn't I said that I'll call you?" He asked. Oh yeah.. When he was leaving this afternoon..

"Oh.. I just forgotten.. Keke~" I chuckled in embarassment.

"It's okay. I called to ask you for a....." 

"For what, Hyuk?"

Eunhyuk's POV

H-hyuk? She called me hyuk? I can't help but to feel a tingling sensation at the bottom of my stomach. I blushed.

"For... j-just.. o-out?" I said, half asking, not even understanding what myself just said. I mentally face-palmed myself.

"Oh.. You wanna go out with me?" What the.. She understands.. But.. G-go o-out? Did she thought that I asked her out? Oh no..

"Yeah.. Just hanging out together.." I said, calmed.

"O-oh... S-sure.. When?"

"When are you free? How about the theme park?" 

"Emm... asdfghjkl..." I heard her mumbling some inaudible words.

"Huh?" 

"Oh.. I'm free the day after. How about 11 am?"

"Kay. Sure. I'll see you the day after. It's late already. Sleep tight kay? Good night~" I said, sweetly...

"Y-yeah.. Emm.. Can I ask you something, hyuk?" She asked. Aww.. She said Hyuk again~

"Sure. What is it?"

"C-can I c-call y-you H-hyu-hyukkie?" She asked, cutely. The way she calls it ... so ... perfect ...

"Hyuk? You there?"

"Huh? Yeah.. Yeah, sure. Of course."

"I can? Oh thanks, Hyukkie!" She said cheerfully. Kyyaaahhh! I just wanna run myself over to her house to squish her!

"Yeah. It's time for bed, Dinnie. Sleep tight okay?"

"Y-yeah.. and ... I ... l-love the n-nickname.. Goodnight!" She said quickly and hung up. I bet she's blushing right now. Sooo cute!

I kept my phone on the nightstand and lie on my bed. She's so cute. I think I like her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know. I know. I know. I know I have been gone for a heck of time and I'm very sorry for that. I know I'm very lazy, sorry for that too. I'm sorry. I really am. Feel free to unsubscribe because I don't mind. I'm sorry. I really am. Mian. And ... Did you all listen to Oppa has Risen ? SOOO COOOLL!!! Ahahahahahaha~