4. The so called date

Night market Soulmate

-The day after- (I'm lazy XD)

Eunhyuk's POV

"Hyukkie!!" I heard Meraldin's voice so I turned around in every direction to search for the direction of the voice.

"Meraldin?! Is it you?!" I shouted in the midst of searching around.

"Where's my nickname Hyuk?!" I heard she shout and I saw her pouting when I turned around. Aww... So cute..

"Ohh.. Dinnie.. Where are we?" I asked, changing the topic.

"You haven't answer my question." She said firmly, with a frown on her face and arms crossed in front of her chest, definitely sulking.

"I was in the midst of searching for you so I used your real name instead.." I said hoping she would accept the reason but noooo~ I was wrong. She turned around so her back is now facing me. I ran to her and hugged her from behind with all the courage I have. 

"Hmph!" She pouted. 

"Aww.. Dinnie.. Don't pout or I'll kiss you~" I whispered huskily, shaking her a bit.

"WHAT?" She shouted and stab me in the ribs with her elbow. "ERT!" She shouted and ran off. Oh dear...

"Dinnie! Dinnie! Dinnie!" I shouted and pushed myself up into a sitting position. Sweat dripped down my head. What the ? Did I just got her away from me myself? That's so not gonna happen! I went to the bathroom, starting my morning routine ending it with a cool bath washing away all those negative thoughts. I looked at the clock and it's there, written10 am. Dinnie should be waken up by now. I dialed her number and welcomed by a sleepy voice and she definitely did not looked at the caller ID.

"Hello? Who is it?" She asked with a sleepy and a slightly irratated voice.

"Wake up, Dinnie~ Have you forgotten our hangout today?" I asked.

"OMO! Hyukkie! Luckily you woke me! I really forgotten! I'm sorry!" I smiled listening to her. I thought I reminded her last night about it. She is so forgetful.

"It's okay Dinnie. I'll pick you up afterwards."

"Okay Hyukkie~" She said and hung up. I smiled again.

I put on a black wife beater, a white leather jacket and a part of dark blue skinny jeans. I then wax my now caramel hair up. (Topple the color of his tops.)

I shot a final look in the mirror and wish myself a good luck. "Hwaiting!" I whispered to myself. I got downstairs and got my daily dose, strawberry milk. I love these. I sip on them while walking to the front door, slipping into my black sneakers. I picked up my keys and my wallet on the table and went to the porch. Have I ever told y'all that I have a car? A Audi A6 in White to be exact. I locked the front door and entered the car and pushed in my keys and placed my daily dose aside, at the cupholder. and drove to Dinnie's place which is right opposite. I hauled my car into a stop and got off. I rang the bell and saw ahjumma at the door.

Meraldin's POV

"AISH!! This is not working either!" I shouted out of frustration, throwing my clothes everywhere. Yes. I'm still choosing on what to wear. It has been half an hour and Hyukkie will be here any minute. I simply grab on whatever I got in hand. I took a pair of white shorts, a black tank top with a elbow-sleeved, jeans fabric jacket. I split my hair into half and slump it on each shoulder and curl the light curls a little. I then slung a bag over my shoulder and heard a light knock on my room door right after.

"Come in!" I shouted a little, still checking myself in the mirror.

"Din honey, the young man from a few days before is here. Who is his name again?" My mum asked.

"Eunhyuk, mum." I said without looking at her while fixing my jacket.

"Are you done?" My mum asked again. I shove my phone, my wallet, my house keys and my lipbalm into my bag.

"Yep, mum. All done." I answered my mum while walking to her. I walked downstairs and saw Hyukkie in the living room playing with his fingers.

"Hyukkie!" I squealed a little looking at his appearance, literally running to him. My mum shook her head and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Dinnie." He greeted and smiled to me, made me swoon a little. So charming. 

"Should we go?" I asked and mum cut us off before he could even produce a sound.

"Not so fast, kids. Breakfast is important too." We shrugged and walked to the dining room for breakfast. OMO! Kimchi stew~! My favourite!

"Mmm~" I smiled happily and jumped on the sit. Hyukkie and mum chuckled a little at my behavior, making me pout. Hyukkie pinched my cheeks. I blushed while mum smack my head. I winced at the sudden pain.

"MUM!" I shouted while glaring at her.

"Yah! Get lovey dovey when you're out, not here!" My mum said, teasingly. I blushed while Hyukkie glanced at me smiling.

"Lets eat! I'm hungry." I said and start to dig in. I heard chuckles but I was too engrossed in the process to even care.

~~~

We finished breakfast and my mum literally pushed us out until I shouted that I haven't put on my shoes. I grabbed a pair of ankled level boots. 3 inches. Oh, I didn't put any make up today but only a pair of brown coloured lens. I decided to look natural. I walked out with Hyukkie and my jaw dropped when I saw what's in front of my house. A White Audi A6 ! It's gorgeous! I always dreamt of having this car. I literally drooled. 

"Were you drooling over my princess, Dinnie?" Hyukkie's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I shook my head mentally and smiled at him awkwardly.

"N-no! I mean.. This is my dream car." I said.

"Oh really? Hop in. I'll give you a ride." He said and winked at me. I blushed. SO HOT!

"O-Okay." I said while he opened the passenger door for me. Such a gentleman. I hop in and stared at the features inside. There are all so perfect! I mentally squealed in my head. I saw a milk carton hanging on the cupholder. I felt weight added on the other side of the car.

"You drink milk? Strawberry milk?" I asked as I glance at the flavor of the milk.

"Yeah. You like them too?" He asked.

"Yeah. Don't tell me you're a strawberry addict.." 

"Oh yes I am!"

"No way! I thought I would be the only person having the strawberry obsessions!" I said in disbelief.

"I know right." We laughed together while he drove off to our destination. We were busy sharing our strawberry moments along the way happily.

~~~

He parked the car at the parking lot and and got out of the car and went to my side to open the car door for me. So sweet. I shook off the thought. I admit that I like him but....what if he does not? I'm so screwed. I should distance myself abit. I don't even know if he's taken or not. Oh gahd. Please. We walked together to the theme park in a comfortable silence and I widened my eyes at what I saw a few metres in front of me. This is so not good...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My besties...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jenny...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Carol...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mary...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Smirking at me?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cliffhanger? Ahahahahahahahaha~ I'll update tomorrow I think since my phone has gone to service and I can't hangout with it anymore so I have to cling onto my laptop. Hahaha~ See you tomorrow guys~! =D

 

@xXshelleybloobellyXx : Hahaha~ Me too, when I'm re-reading my story. I just drift off to think of it in the middle of reading. =D

@Druhyuk_ : Yeah I think so. Now I think something evil is going to show up *smirks*

@abiness : A Boy Can Do Everything For Girl. Ahahaha.. Here's another update! Hope you enjoy! ^^

@cassie10 : Here's the update~ =)