Chapter Four

Me and the Two of Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri sat in her chair silently as they listen on the commencement speech. It’s their graduation day and as much as she hates it, it’s the sign that she only has a week to be ‘single’. Her dress has been made already, the location had been settled, and the guests, the invitations and everything have been prepared already.

Today is her best day but she can’t rejoice just like any other graduates. She has plans for this day but it was ruined right after meeting her fiancé-to-be.

After more of the speeches, she finally stands as she receives her awards and medals. Being a consistent top for the graduating batch, it’s really an honor for her parents to go up the stage with her.

“I am so proud of you,” he mother whispers as she hugs her after giving her the medal.

“Thank you Mother,” she whispers back before she hugs her father. They posed for a picture and she almost grimaced after noticing Sehun on the seats.

‘What is he doing here?’ she thought as they step down the stage to give way for other awardees. 

Right after the awards, she goes up stage for her valedictory speech.

“Four years did we struggle as one and finally here we are; reaping the fruits of our four-year labor. Before anything else, I want to congratulate all of my fellow graduates…” Jinri started.

She delivered her speech with such ease and grace for less than ten minutes, recalling most of the events during their four-years journey in the Casa Bella Academy.

“Before I end this speech, I would like to mention the people behind my success. My parents who are always there in every turn of my life; my relatives and cousins who showered me the love I need despite being an only child and for that someone whom I can be who I am. Once again, congratulations to all of us. Good day.”

A thunderous applause followed as the school heads on the stage reaches to congratulate her.

Right before the ending of the program, the school made a surprise announcement about some surprise awards. They mentioned a few names before mentioning the two top names of the graduating batch.

“And we have Miss Jung Krystal and Choi Jinri to complete the row of special awardees. May we request one of their parents or guardian to accompany the awardees?”

The mentioned people lined up with their respective guardians. Krystal has her sister with her and with all the surprises and arrogance in the world, Sehun calmly strides to be Jinri’s .

Her eyes widened as she stares up the grinning guy.

“Hello Miss Valedictorian,” he grins.

She just blinked those brown eyes at Sehun for a while before narrowing it on him again. “Everyone in Casa Bella knows you and Krystal are together. I don’t want to come out as the third party so please have my mother come over here,” she calmly stated, containing her rage. She will surely develop some heart disease if she continues this kind of attitude.

“Oh, but I want to my lovely fiancée,” then to her horror, he gently squeezes her cheeks with affection and she has to think if it is just a show or not.

She belatedly swats his hands as the other awardees forwards to the stage. She breathes hard to vent out the annoyance she feels.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

As Krystal steps up the stage to receive her awards, her eyes caught the sight of her ‘boyfriend’ with the class valedictorian. Her eyes trains on them, not minding the school hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter