Chapter Six

Me and the Two of Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party finally ends with just the family of the couple present at the hall as the hotel staffs start clearing the whole place.

“We booked a two-day stay for the two of you in here.”

Despite the nagging feeling of their body to find a place to lie down, the young ones stare back at Mr. Joonsuk.

“A two-day stay in here? For what specific reason?” Sehun arcs a brow at his father.

This time, it’s her mother who smiles adoringly at the two of them. “We will give you time to rest as we go prepare for your travel the day after tomorrow to Paris. Your things have been packed,” she turns to Jinri who is frowning, “And yes, I included your camera and that notebook you always look into.”

“But I have more things to include,” Jinri pouts at her mother.

“Then you can list it and I will include it on another luggage,” Soonmi cups her daughter’s face.

“Here’s the key for your room. We chose the one with two beds since we are not that eager to jump into other grandparents issues,” Yunji hands him the key with the room number as the old ones share a laugh.

Jinri can just close her eyes and sigh in defeat. Sometimes she just doesn’t understand her parents anymore.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

“I love the view in this room! This will surely give me a good night sleep,” Sehun collapses on the bed near the open balcony.

“Would you mind stepping outside for a while?” Jinri asks as she sits on her bed, removing her accessories.

“I am tired and I don’t feel like stepping out or moving at all. What is there that you will do that I have to step outside?” Sehun props his head, grinning at the uncomfortable Jinri.

“I have to change and I am not comfortable with another annoying soul inside my room,” Jinri replies, removing her heels.

“Your room?” Sehun raises a brow, a malicious grin on his face.

“Sehun I am tired and I don’t want another issue to think about,” Jinri sighs, sparing him a tired look.

“Another issue? Woah! What is there to be bothered of? I clearly heard that we are to share a room; sooner a house so you should work on getting comfortable around me,” he replies.

“Please?”

And Sehun lost the battle.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

He decided to stay at the hotel’s lobby, trying to find comfort by watching people come in and out of the hotel.

And much to his surprise, there goes Krystal, clad in a very sophisticated pencil skirt with matching silk blouse with cuffs. She can pass for a business woman but the way her straight hair falls on her shoulder gives her that fresh look. She sees him and as expected walks to where he is.

“Oh, how interesting it is to see you in a suit sitting in a hotel lobby. Are you perhaps waiting for me?” Krystal grins, noticing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter