Chapter Three

Me and the Two of Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom,” Sehun tentatively calls as he peers over the open door of his mother’s office room.

“Yes,” Yunji looks at the door and her facial expression bursts into joy, “My baby! Come inside,” she ushers, closing whatever folder she is looking into.

Right after he had settled down, he lets out a sigh, composing himself to be the brat he is at home.

“What is it?” Yunji asks, holding her son’s hand.

“Mom, can we do the engagement a week after both of us had graduated?” he blinks those eyes at his mother.

“Why are you rushing things? Do you happen to like her already? Is someone trying to get her attention lately?” Yunji asks, moving near her son.

With pouty lips, he gives a nod.

“Oh, is that so? Then we surely need to rush things. Don’t worry, I will call her parents today so we can elaborate on that tonight at dinner, will that be okay with you?” Yunji smiles affectionately at her son.

Sehun nods, reaching to hug his mother, a mischievous sly smile etched on his face.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

“So how did it go with your mother?” Jackson asks as Sehun takes his seat.

“It’s already fixed, we’ll have the engagement according to my will,” he smirks, eyeing the back of the silent Jongin upfront.

“Oh, that will be a hit! Do you have any plan on telling the school that you are already taken?” Jackson asks again, drawing his chair near Sehun’s table.

“Later, when I am already her official fiancé,” Sehun smiles.

Sooner, the whole school will know it eventually and there will be no more room for Jongin in Jinri’s life. It’s not about being mean but making sure the mysterious Jongin gets out of the picture.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

Jinri has to stop herself from screaming after receiving a message from her mother about another dinner with the Oh family.

She already loathes the guy from their first meeting and she can’t endure another hour or so with him on the same room. The encounter on that cute restaurant still runs in her mind like it had happened just yesterday. Jongin had been avoiding her for a while and she can’t understand why.

‘Curse that guy!’ she thought, gathering her things for her next subject.

Along the hallway, a few of the ladies greets her, smiling at her, not until she came across Krystal, the renowned Queen Bee of the school. She’s beautiful, but she’s also mean and had been rooting on her ever since they entered the Casa Bella.  She’s not a bimbo; she’s actually her rival in the valedictorian place.

“If it isn’t the saint Jinri,” Krystal smirks, her clones stopping along with her.

And whenever Krystal talks right in the hallway, it has this effect where the students stop and watch with intent at what might happen next.

“I believe we only have ten minutes before our next class and I am pretty sure what you will say will consume more than 10 minutes,” Jinri calmly stated, veiling her annoyance with a poker face.

“I don’t plan of consuming such lengthy time; I am only here to warn you,” then she steps forward, “I know you and Sehun are about to be engaged, but mind you girl, he’s mine so back off. You already have a boyfriend so don’t go around getting other’s man,” then walks past her, bumping her shoulder with Jinri.

‘He is Sehun’s girlfriend?’ she mentally asks, turning to look at the leaving girl before she finally proceeds to her next class, the idea about dinner later totally leaving her mind.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

The moment the dismissal bell rang, everyone in Sehun’s room started leaving. Instead of joining the crowd, he waited for the room to be deserted. He knows well that Jongin will leave a little later.

When everyone’s gone, he casually strode to where Jongin is, sitting on his desk to leave the guy no room to escape him.

“I have no time for you Sehun. I have to get to the dance room for a meeting. Aren’t you supposed to be hurrying as well since you are part of the Dance Club?” Jongin said even if Sehun haven’t said anything.

“It will not take long anyway; a few words of advice,” then he presses Jongin’s shoulder to keep the latter from standing, “Jinri is mine and will be legalized sooner so back off,” he calmly stated, yet Jongin knows the underlying warning on that statement.

“Is that so? Then what about Krystal? I thought you said before she’s yours as well?” Jongin looks up at him, meeting his eyes with a smirk on his lips.

That one definitely caught Sehun which finally gave Jongin the room to leave the younger one to silently curse.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

“What’s wrong baby?” Yunji asks as Sehun gets inside the reserved room with a scowl.

He just rolled his eyes, occupying his seat as they wait for the Choi family.

When Jinri’s family finally came inside, he stared at the very poker faced Jinri who finally sits opposite him.

“I am so very much favored on the idea of having t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter