Part 1: Chapter 6

Wolf - Primal Instincts: Part 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the bus stop, Sohee hurried down the steps of the bus.  She had seen the students from the other school approach her friends and she had recognized the black masks as the guys that had been chasing Luhan at the old factory when they had first met.  To make things worse, she knew Kai couldn’t resist a fight.  She had hesitated only briefly before getting off the bus and hurrying after them.   

Now she knew that her feeling about tonight had been right.  This had been exactly what her dreams had been warning her about.  But what was the source?  Was it the black masks?  Or was it Luhan himself?  Sohee just didn’t know. 

Nevertheless, as she followed the guys back to the warehouse where she’d first seen Luhan and the black masks, she feared she was about to find out. 

 

The black masked guy in front of them with a flashlight pushed open the metal door with a clang.  Luhan and his friends filed into the smoke filled room.  Looking around, Luhan saw the smoke came from fires in metal trash bins around the room.  Groups of guys all wearing black masks crowded around the fires. 

Luhan threw his back pack to the side as they walked to the center of the room and briefly caught sight of an orange motorcycle sitting off to the side.  Not important, he ignored it.  The room was large enough for a fight and the abandoned building was enough out of the way that one was going to bother them. 

Luhan stood and waited for the black masks to make the first move.  His classmates, his new friends, stood in a line behind him.  Luhan was glad to see that they seemed to know what they were doing and glad to know they had his back. 

The black masks lined up in front of them and made the first move Luhan was waiting for.  The guy in front took a swing at him.  Luhan leaned back and easily avoided it.

The fight was on. 

Luhan took down one guy, then another.  He stepped back to avoid a wild swing then ducked to avoid another.  He leapt over a kick and landed in a roll that brought him to his feet.  He used his momentum to carry him forward to a wall where he pushed off it with a foot and flipped backward causing the guys behind him to scatter.

The one remaining threw a punch at him which Luhan caught.  Pulling the guy’s arm behind him, Luhan pushed down on his shoulder and held him in place.  If the guy even twitched, Luhan knew it would hurt.

With his opponent effectively pinned, Luhan took a second to glance around.  Kai and Tao were holding their own.  Sehun was still standing.  Xiumin had been forced to the ground against the wall.  Luhan watched as Kyungsoo took a hit that left him reeling, but he was on his feet.  Baekhyun and Chanyeol were on the ground fending off kicks.  Luhan couldn’t see Suho, Lay, or Chen.  They were outnumbered.

His friends were getting hurt.  It was his fault.  This group of guys that had made him feel like he actually belonged to something and it was his fault they were getting hurt.

If only the black mask guys hadn’t gotten involved.  That’s right, it wasn’t Luhan’s fault, it was the black mask guys.  They were the real danger to his friends.  If they weren’t there, problem solved.

They needed to go.

Luhan’s vision went red and a snarl he had only heard once before reverberated in his throat.  A familiar strength surged through him and he lifted the guy in his hands off his feet and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter