When the bells ring what is your wish ? - Key

Bed Time

New year party ! Usually you spend it alone or with your family but this year one of your friend invited you. She wanted "absolutly" to introduce you her "so wonderful" new boyfriend. You came without will, but you are here. She can't stop talk him. "He is something. He does this...". All this bragging makes you want to throw up. She just want to show up how great she succeed in life compare to people like you who are still single and have no social life. You wanted to escape this party you knew was going to be them in group and you with the sofa. How you hate this kind of event, but well they are your friends and you try to be a part of it as much as you can. Even if "the much" looks like not enough. What do they have you don't ?
When suddenly that friend stop talking to do an annoying scream "MY lOOOVEE !!". Her boyfriend had entered in. "So, how is that so marvelous man" you thought. You stood up from the sofa and head to the enter to see. When your friend saw you she came closer while hugging him like to say "Look he is mine and he loves me and you don't have someone like this". The fact is that the man wasn't really happy to be hugged like this. 
"-Say Hi ! He is my boyfriend ! Kim Kibum ! - she said" 
But you couldn't say "Hi". That so wonderful, marvelous man was your ex. The man who hurt you last year when he broke up for a reason you still don't acknowledge. He is the reason why you are still single today because you couldn't erase him even if you tried.
"-Come on ! Why you being rude ! I won't invite you anymore if you act like this !"
Whatever ! You don't like her party anyway. You felt that tears were coming in your eyes and so you just turned you back and get back to the living room making friend with the sofa. As expect no one saw how sad and teary you were and are all aglutinate around Kibum like fly around honey. But one thing is bothering you, he is staring at you only and is ignoring all the other. That stare gives you cold shivers and you just want to escape it. 
You knew that that party wasn't going to be good for you. You couldn't stay on the sofa, you said "good bye friend" and went outside, the presure in the living is too heavy for you and the fresh winter air is soothing. You were great here, breathing slowly closing your eyes taking profit of the calm night. 
"-You are going to catch a cold" someone said while putting a jacket on your shoulders. You immediatly reconize that voice. It is his voice. His deep voice you loved so much which was now like a stabbing in your heart. Your peaceful moment had been cut by his presence and no where to run away anymore.
"-Who cares. No one here would. Go back inside, it's too hard for me to be with you - you asnwered without looking at him.
-I know and I'm sorry. But right now I want to be with you and talk with you.
-There is nothing left to talk about right ? Go back in please - you replied still not looking at him. It was too hurtful.
-There are so many thing to say ! I need to tell you the truth about ...
-STOP ! I don't wanna hear it ! Stop talking ! Stop being here ! Stop ! Please just ..."  You couldn't end your sentence because he kissed you. How can he kiss you when it end so badly ! He was shameless ! You try ro get out of his embrace but he tighten it and end his kiss. 
"-You still love me I know it.
-How can you say that ! You are disgusting ! Go away ! I HATE YOU ! - you say wiping your lips.
-You don't ! And I'll prove it to you. 
-You have a girlfriend. Are you that little loyal to her ? 
-Who said I'm her boyfriend. I'm not. - he tells you like shocked.
-She told me it, stop lying. 
-"She told you" but is she really reliable about gossip ? 
-She ... I trust her. 
-You shouldn't. Because it's not true. She invited me telling you wanted to see me. But she ended flirting with me... to hurt you obviously. 
-... I don't understand
-Of course you would. It's you after all. 
-And ? Please ... go away. Stop hurting me. Why you always hurt me ? 
-I'm sorry about that but I won't let you go this time. I'll stay, no matter what I will. 
-What do you mean ? 
-I'll trust you only. I won't listen to anyone esle.
-What does it mean ? I don't understand !
-You really don't know why I broke up last year ?
-Why should I ? You didn't told me. You said "good bye" and left. 
-I see. Why won't you ask your "friend" then."
Kibum shakes his head in your friend direction. Did she told him false gossip ? She couldn't right ? Why would she ? You are going to be hurt, again, but you need to know. Therefore you came back inside and asked her. She first laughed but her face became pale when you looked at her very serious. Then is whole face changed of expression. She is looking at you with so much hates. "What is this atmosphere ?" You think to yourself. She is so scary that you can't barely breathe. She starts to walk around you making circle. "Ahah~ ... So you found out. It's bothering. Kibum told you no ? You wouldn't have found alone. It was fun to see you broken and sad. I can't bare when you, like a girl like you, has more success than me. I'm prettier, I have a better job, how come your boyfriend is so perfect ? I wanted to steal him from you but it didn't work. So I made everything I can to make you suffer the most. And the funnier is that you cried in my arms that day ! I was so happy and laughed so much you have no idea ! When I think that I invited you in the purpose to mock you. You are so funny alone on your sofa, but you ruined everything ! Poor creature. Oh ! Are you gonna cry on your bed because you have no real friends ? I am so sorry. Oh ! In fact I'm not."
Evil. She is ... 
"-Take your coat we are leaving." -said Kibum from behind. Seeing you have no reaction he takes your hand and bring you outside. He asked you to stay here and that he'll come back. 
The fact is that you didn't wait and rushed inside. You had never been that angry, that frustrated in your whole life. You almost ran to your friend who was doing crying impersonations. You faced her and slapped her face the harder you could and came back at the front door. Kibum saw all and was really impress by you. It is the first time he sees you getting your anger out. Your whole school and after school life was a lie. You never had friends. You were a clown in a circus. Your leg bent and you fell down on your knee. Your body was just too heavy but he holded it. He catched you up. Yes true. Kibum was here and he is back. The only true person around you was and is Kibum. He has been fooled too by this demons but he came back. You lean your head on his shoulders and hug him. He was so warm as usual and smelled the perfume you once offered him for a birthday. That detail makes you smile. You had forgotten how great you were in his arms. 
"Let's go" he says and you walk hand in hand along the white street smiling in the night of new year eve. When suddenly you both stop in front of a bus stop. It was the bus stop where he broke up a year ago. So many bad memories. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have. I realized how much I love you the hour after. I came back here but you were already gone." 
That day he broke up, your thights broke too, you lost your bonnet, the bus was late and the freeze was starting to appear on the glass of the bus yard. Horrible day. 
"I've waited here for 1hr30, because the bus was late. You must have miss me for about few minutes." Now you are thinking that if the bus had been a little more late ... 
Your eyes were lost in the past when the church's bells rang midnight. 
"Happy New Year !- he screams hugging you
-Happy New Year ! - you reply hugging him back
-I want to spend this year with you and all the others, all my years with you.
-Um ! Me too.
-I love you.
-I love you too."
Then he kissed you. How you missed his kiss. He was a so great kisser first but more you could feel all the love he has for you in every kiss. You kiss him back this time. A so warm kiss, prometting a new life for this new year.

 

 

(This drabble doesn't end like I thought ot would tbh xD But well I hope you enjoyed it ! ^^)