All disputes end once in bed - Onew

Bed Time

"Don't touch me, I don't require affection from anyone ! - Yelled Jinki to her. 

-Tell me then ! What happened ? - She said trying to find a solution to this fight

-I don't need to ! I don't want to ! Just leave me alone ! - He answered looking straight in her eyes

-I can't ! It's not possible ! Did you look at yourself in a mirror ? You look awful ! How do you want me to do nothing ?! I can't, I just can't !

-Did I ask for anything ? No, I didn't ! Just let me breath for a second ! Keep your pity for yourself. I don't need it. 

-It's not pity ! I don't find you pitiful ! I'm worried ! 

-Then worry in your inside ! Stop showing it, it annoys me !"

He was tired, he was overwhelmed by work, and to make it worst one of his closest friend went to hospital. He was trying to clear everything, to not think too much about it but she was here doing useless things making them more vivid in his head,  saying how sad she was seeing him like this. She was patting his shoulders, his head, hugging him every 5 minutes. That was too much. He just wanted some silence, he just wanted to find so peace at home. He loved her, he really loved her, she was his everything. He wouldn't have done that much without her, he wouldn't be himself if she wasn't here but , right now, she was just annoying. He didn't want to tell her everything because he knew she would take it too much at heart. He tried to hide it, unsuccessfully obviously,and she saw something was wrong. This what was annoying, she was always seeing, feeling when he wasn't fine.  

"Listen, okay, you are sympathizing, I understand. Yet please can you stop ? I don't want you touch me right now, I just want a calm place. Can't you allow me just that? Don't you know that in days like this I don't like when you are over tactile ?"

She pouted at him, he felt bad but he really wanted to be left alone for a moment. He left the lunching room and close the door of the room behind him. 

She was left here, alone sat at the eating table. What did she do wrong? When he came back home he didn't even said a word. He took off his coat, his shoes and just stayed here standing in the entrance emptiness in his eyes. She got so scared. So she decided to take care of him as much as she could. She even hugged him often to show him that he could count on her and that he was so loved. 

She couldn't understand his reaction. It was a bit too much for what she did. What ? Don't touch him ? He doesn't need affection ? What happened in his day for him to reject her that strongly ? She what ? Was annoying ? Because he wasn't ? Not saying word, having no reaction no matter what she did wasn't annoying maybe !?

She was furious ! She didn't want to say anything because he seemed so down, but this was too much. She got up from her chair and went to the bed room where Jinki entered slapping the door behind him. 

This is where she saw him inside the bed under the covers looking at the ceiling, lost in his thoughts. He looked like a dead body and that really scared her but since all she did was annoying she just walked to the bed, sat on the floor leaning her back on the bed side. She stayed here not saying a word, putting her head on her knees waiting for Jinki to start first. 

"My friend went to the hospital today, he was in a car accident and his condition is not at its best.

-hum

-At work I made a mistake and got scold by my boss.

-hum

-And I'm just so tired. I'm sorry love

-hum

-Can you come next to me ? I think I need one of your hug finally ?"

She stood up saying nothing, walked around the bed and lied on his side. She came closer to him, putting her head on his arm, her nose touching his chest. She hugged him by his shoulders while Jinki was closing his on her tiny body. He kissed her head saying so many sorry, doing rounds on her back. He could feel her breathing, and this was the most perfect way to find peace, her hair was so soft and her perfume was making it so comfortable. She really was necessary to him. He would have got mad if she wasn't there to support him. She was so small in his arms, but she was so big in his heart. 

Each time they would fight, everything would end with a tight hug in bed. 

He tightened the hug when he saw that his cute love was sleeping like a baby. She was really so precious to him, he was so ashamed of this ridiculous fight.  He really could have hurt her, but she was still in his arms, she still came to him after their fight. She was still with him after he said he didn't need her affection, when in fact he needed it more than everything. 

She was sleeping but even he said a loud "Thank you". What he didn't saw is that she answered with a smile against his heart.