Elevator - Jonghyun

Bed Time

-Ahahaha ! You are so funny Unnie ! - my young colleague Ah Young laughed.
We are employees of SM entertainment and SHINee stylists more exactly. Ah Young is younger than me but she has been Jonghyun's Stylist helper longer than me. So she is kind of a sunbae. I am affiliate to Key main stylist. Even if, to be honest, he doesn't really need any. Oftenly he helps the Stylists in choosing clothes for concept. 
-How can you color in pink something that was supposed to be blue ! You are so heedless. 
Yes yes I know I mistook the 2 bottles of color but they look exactly the same !!! 
-Ahahah I know, I'm so stupid sometimes. 
Can we talk about something else. I'm feeling bad enough like this. Kim Kibum ssi said it wasn't that bad and that it  even look great but even ... 
"DING" 
Ah ! Elevator you're finally here ! 
-Yes ! Let's get in Unnie ! This elevator is slow enough to wait in front of it when opened.
And faster I'll be freed from you.
Oh ...
... Kim Jonghyun ?
... Is he alright ? 
-Unnie what are you doing ??! Get in !
-Eh ? Ah yes yes sorry. 
Why does Jonghyun look so empty ? 
-Oppa what are you doing here ? - said Ah Young smilling like a little girl.
Ew, can you stop please. He is not good, you can see and feel it, can you stop playing the innocent and cute concept ? 
-Hum ? Ah nothing. Just catching the boys for the clothes fittings. - he answered with a sad smile.
-Oooh I see ! You know that Mi Na mistook blue and pink ! Ahahah this is so funny. 
- Ah - he looked at me - you maybe need coffee sometimes - he winked weakly.
Why does my heart hurts like this ? I got the feeling that something bad just happened and Ah Young is not helping.  Seriously, shut up ! 
That girl just can't feel anything and is annoying. She is always talking too much. 
-Oppa ! You are too quiet ! What are you thinking about ? Are imagining ert thing about us ?
-Ah You ... Jonghyun-ssi ? - I said while facing him-  Jonghyu...
I couldn't speak anymore. 
I knew it. Ah Young you stupid kid ! How can you not feel an atmosphere ? How can you be so ...
Jonghyun is crying. Trying not to show it but is definetly crying. I can see it, his eyes or so wet and his stare in mine is so empty so blue. 
-It's ok Jonghyun, uh... it's ok - I tried to comfort him. 
I'm so useless in those kind of situation. Why is Ah Young not moving ? I thought she loved him ? She told me once she was so why is she frozen ? 
Joghyung fell on his knees looking at his reflection in the elevator. He was trying to keep his tears inside. I kneeled down in front of him, I needed to block the mirroring effect. 
-If you need to cry, it's better to let it go you know, keeping all inside is not good. 
I had not even ended my sentence that he cried for real. He was crying his heart out. What happened to him ? I was feeling so heartbroken. Seeing the strong inside Kim Jonghyun broken in front of my eyes was painful. 
And I was like a statue looking at him. I was not a close friend so I couldn't hug him even if I wanted it so hard. I couldn't pat his large shoulders either. I could just look at him cry and feel my heart broke. I decided to come closer to give him a pack of tissues, at least I could do this. It was little but it was the only way I could show him support.
-Hum, tissues ... 
He looked at me and I almost fell in tears too, his all face was wet because of tears and his eyes were still full of water. His facial expression was so heartsick. I was so shocked that my body moved by itself. I jumped in his arms pating his back saying "it's ok, it's ok. Everything is alritht or everything will be alright. Don't worry". I was trying my best to comfort him when I felt his arms surrounding me, his hands on my back and his forehead leaning on my shoulder. He was hugging me back. He was so strong yet shaking so much. He was warm yet so cold. What could have happened ? He is known for crying easily but I could had swear that something really painful happened. 

My knees where hitchy on the cold floor and maybe his too, So I got up bringing him with me. He hugged le tighter and I could feel his breathe on my neck. This feeling gave me goosebumps. But Ah Young was still staring at me, and her eyes were killing me. 

"It's ok, it's ok" I was still whispering. I felt his hands rubbing my back and his embrace became lighter. His face left my shoulder to look at me. My shoulder felt so cold, my cheeks started to burn. He was so handsomly weak. He was like a teddy bear you want to protect forever but on the other hand an angel from whom you want protection. His eyes were melting in mine and I couldn't move anymore. I just felt his hand on my cheek and his face came closer. Our nose crossed fast and his lips touched mine. A teary kiss. A wonderful kiss. A so precious kiss. And a sentence, something so sudden that I couldn't have predict. "I love you so, so much." 
Ok we saw each other almost every day. Ok we shared special memories with the concerts but Love ?? When ? 
My brain came back to reality and automatically looked at Ah Young. I shouldn't have because she was like a ghost. Not a nice ghost an horrific ghost. The ghost that kills people in horror movies. I almost fell but the walls helped me to stay on my feet. I couldn't look at her more and went back to Jonghyun. He was still looking at me so dearly, so deeply. His hand on my cheek went to cuddle my hair and it felt so good. But he needed to stop or I'll be killed tonight. 
"Not now Jonghyun." I said so calmly that I surprised myslef. He did stop but he hugged me back sobbing a little. I closed my eyes wishing for the elevator to arrive fast, I didn't wanted to cross Ah Young eyes anymore. I was too scared. I know how what she must felt but it wasn't my fault. I hugged Jonghyun back and hide my face on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat, smell his perfume, feel the warmth of his body. I was so good in his arms. How come it was so good ? We spend the rest of the time like this.
"DING" 
End of the journey. That elevator is still so slow, but the time in his arms felt so short. Ah Young left the place faster than a lighting, making the both alone. We broke the hug and went out too.
"Kim Jonghyunssi, can I ask why ?" I asked shyly
"Roo had puppies last night. The puppies are in good condition but ... Roo ... did not wake up this morning "
"..." I had no words. My brain went empty and I burst in tears.
That little dog I played with everytime he bringed her in the fitting room. That living plushy, that boal of love and fur. 
That partners who was always next to him, that friend that always comfort him when sad, that girl who was always happy when he was getting back home passed away ...
He looked at me and smiled. My heart was even more painful and the only thing I wanted was to hug him so strong. Words are useless in those situations and a hug means everything. I then rushed in his arms and enclose him the strongest I could and hide my crying face in his shirt. I heard him cry again in my embrace.
We stayed in that state for so long that someone had to look for us to come in the room. 
He wasn't in the mood to work but still came, I needed to do the same.
He faced me and wiped my tears away.
"We need to work, hours are still running, life keeps going and fans are waiting. Thank you for her lovely Mi Na." 
And he kissed me again.