037

The Wild Card

 

 

Directors and other representatives piled in the room, some of them where smiling, they already know how the voting would end. The irresponsible heiress would have to give up her seat due to the disgrace she had caused the company.

“She’s in for it now.” One of them mused; Jaehee just sat down beside her father.

“I heard she brought her cousins here, is she trying to scare us? She’s separating with the Tuans, she’s not even worth it anymore.”

 

 

Yeoshin was speechless.

How….” She trailed off, Mark offered her a small smile.

She exhaled before wrapping her arms around his waist.

I’m sorry, I didn’t know this would make you talk so much.” She mused, Mark groaned, Yeoshin chuckled before pulling back, and then she turned serious.

“Despite the I let you go through, how can you still do this, Mark? I let you suffer~”

“You’re worth it.”

Yeoshin felt tears line her eyes, Mark just smiled and kissed her forehead.

I’m not leaving you, Mark.” She whispered, Mark just nodded before pulling her to his chest.

That’s good to hear then, I was lying when I said I’d sign the papers.

What?” She blinked but she was smiling as she felt the familiar comfort of his warmth.

I threw the papers..at our fireplace..at home.

Oh.” Yeoshin was amused, Mark let go of her.

Don’t we have a meeting to attend?” He asked as he took her hand and looked at HanShin’s doors.

“Technically, I don’t own HanShin.”

Mark grew still.

“I mean, Suho oppa and Kai does, all of my shares are with them…I was planning to put yours too, but..well, you deserve the right to vote, I guess.”

Mark just smiled and pulled her to the doors.

“And, Markiepoo?”

Mark just glanced at her as they walked across the lobby.

I love you too.

 

 

 

Yeoshin took a deep breath as she faced the double doors, Himchan gave her a double thumbs up.

You can do this. You’re Han Yeoshin.” Mark said behind her, she faced him before stretching her hand to Daehyun.

“Must you?..Really?” The assistant asked while wincing before handing the Darth Vader helmet to his boss.

“Since I’m already wearing black today.” She sent him a look, Mark just chuckled before kissing her forehead.

Go, I’ll tell Suho hyung and Kai when to come.” Mark smiled before walking back to her office, Himchan chuckled.

“I’m glad you two are back together, president.”

“Me too.” She replied before putting on the helmet, Daehyun just sighed and opened the doors for her.

 

 

Yeoshin stood at the platform and faced the directors, she smirked behind her helmet.

“President, what is all this? You and president Tuan both~”

She shrugged at the man.

“Aren’t we here for the voting, let’s move on with it. We don’t have to talk about my problems.” She mused before taking off the helmet, her eyes were cold and dead serious.

“Your problems? You represent HanShin~”

“Like I said, let’s move on with it.” She interrupted again, the room turned quiet, she nodded at secretary Seo for him to proceed, Yeoshin went to her seat.

“Today, we will start the election for HanShin Group’s new president.” He said solemnly, as ballots were handed out.

Yeoshin leaned back on her seat, across her, Jaehee was looking at her pensively.

Then everyone started mumbling as they looked at the flat screen, Jaehee had garnered three votes higher than Yeoshin. Soon the directors and other representatives started congratulating her.

“I guess the scandal didn’t help you that much, young miss.” President Choi smiled at her, Yeoshin just nodded.

“Congratulations, president Choi Jaehee.” One cheered, Yeoshin just grew amused.

“There’s something wrong..” Director Seo cleared his throat.

“What is it?” Jaehee turned to him, the room was quiet again.

“I’m afraid this election is void, miss.”

“What? How is this void? We did~” President Choi was cut off when he saw a document flashed on the screen.

“Han Yeoshin does not own a single share in HanShin Group, sir. Therefore, her competing with Director Choi Jaehee is considered~”

“Nonsense!” Jaehee spat, then the doors opened, the males and females were stunned.

The two Samsung heirs had walked in.

Yeoshin smirked.

“You see, president Choi and miss Choi,” She stated as she slowly sat up, her eyes on the two.

“I was just keeping the chair warm for the new owners.”

“This is a lie, you’re playing us!” President Choi yelled.

“No, we have documents to prove that all of my shares and stocks, whatnot, have been sold Samsung’s managing heads. So, I believe, this election has to be moved again.”

Jaehee then strode to her, her eyes narrowed.

“Do you know what~”

“Lay one finger on me and I’ll sue you and your family, and I’ll make sure you wont be able to recover.” Yeoshin hissed.

“Wasn’t taking Mark enough? You,~” Jaehee was gently but sternly pushed back by Suho as he stood between Yeoshin and her.

“Can..I speak?” Kai cleared his throat, he walked to secretary Seo and took the microphone.

“I know everyone of you is aware that our cousin, Han Yeoshin was in the US for the past two years to take her MBA, during that duration, she was almost kidnapped twice,”

Yeoshin looked at her cousin, then she saw Mark enter the room with three police officers behind him.

The people in the room gasped at what Jongin said next.

“It was reported by her husband’s secretary who has been keeping tabs on his wife, just last week, investigation results proved that it was a certain Choi Jaesook who had sent his goons to abduct Yeoshin, and he did this twice.”

Then the police officers walked to the male and handcuffed him. Jaehee was too shocked to react.

“You can’t do this! Do you know who I am?! I’m the president of HanShin Electric~”

“Well, do you know who I am?” Yeoshin looked at the male anger and hatred.

I am the granddaughter of the woman whom you’ve been plotting against, I am the president of the company you’ve been wanting to steal and I…I will make sure you’ll rot in jail.She spat, the room was dead quiet now as the police dragged him out, Yeoshin’s eyes went to Mark, and he shook his had slightly.

She felt Suho’s hand on her shoulder, silently reassuring her, even secretary Seo was proudly smiling at her.

“So, shall we schedule the next election for president?” Suho asked politely, Jaehee was staring at Yeoshin, then she walked towards her.

“You will regret this~”

“What is there to regret, you’re the daughter of a thief, I sent your father to jail, tell me, is there anything I should be regretting?”

“Jaehee, stop this.” Mark pulled Yeoshin behind him.

Yeoshin exhaled in anger.

“You’re just a brat, Han Yeoshin. HanShin will crumble under your leadership.” She hissed.

“Yeah, like you and your silicon filled B-cups could do better.” Yeoshin rolled her eyes; Mark and Suho winced at her words, Jaehee just stormed out of the room. Kai winked at his cousin.

 

 

 

“Badum tsss.” Yeoshin mused before playfully punching Mark’s arm and walking back to her office.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++