Smart and Stylish #1

I HATE LOVE'S CHAINS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin sitting in his private room. Reading the article about business and selebrities. Suddenly the door was knocked from outside.

 

"Come in", says Hongbin. His eyes never moved from the articles.

 

Sanghyuk enter in this room..

 

"Hyung, this is invitation card for you", said Sanghyuk while handed the dark blue card to Hongbin. Hongbin straightened up to stretch the spine before reaching the card on presents by Hyuk.

"Thank you, Sanghyuk." Hongbin reach the card while smiling to his assistant.

 

 

Ferfume on this card...

from Jiyeon..

 

 

Hongbin open widen his eyelids. He repeatedly read a little note left at the end of the invitation card. He doesn't believe that Jiyeon participants to invite himself as joined a very grand fashion show.

 

 

"Saturday, 8:30 pm.. OMG!! It's TOMORROW?!!" Hongbin shouted.

"What should I wear tomorrow? Should I call my fashion designer? What should I do now?"

 

Hongbin bit his lips as he thought. Moments later his cell phone rang. Jiyeon name emerge on screen.

 

"Hello, I'm Jiyeon", Jiyeon voice is heard through the speakers. Hongbin smile naturally and his heart was quiet once heard an undertone.

"Hmm.. Are you serious about this?" Asked Hongbin for certainly.

"I'm sorry .. actual real model can not get this show since been involved in an accident. Currently, he is still in the hospital. Because too desperate, I suggest you as substitute", Jiyeon explain to Hongbin for him was not too confusing.

"I see.. So what should I wear for tomorrow?" Hongbin voice sounded calm when asking questions.

"Do not worry about it. Tomorrow you come early and designers will manage of yours" says Jiyeon. Hongbin nodding his head even though Jiyeon's can't see he was agreed.

"Hongbin-ah.." Jiyeon mention his name.

"Yes?"

"See you tomorrow.Don't be late", Jiyeon said before deciding conversation.

"I know, dear.. See you tomorrow", replied Hongbin.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter