Smart and Stylish #2

I HATE LOVE'S CHAINS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wah.. both of them so handsome! I can't move my eyes from them"

"Yes.. Me too!! OMG the man at the right side smiling"

"At the left side smiling too! OMG dimple!"

"Tall, handsome, beautiful... dimple...ahhhh... WE ARE MELTING~~"

 

 

That speech always heard by Hongbin and Zhoumi long as they perform their movements on stage. They both dressed a designs from famous fashion designer. Clothe that them was worn is very appropriate to their images. It makes them look more fashionable, charismatic and handsome.

 

Jiyeon also appear on stage. Walking with a flourish towards Hongbin and Zhoumi. Once she was standing with two handsome guys that, Jiyeon put a hand on the Zhoumi shoulder while her head resting on the Hongbin shoulder.

 

Reflected light from camera flashes incessantly towards them. When is time enough, the three of them left the stage. Applause was given to them.

 

"Congratulations! You all did our best. Thanks for your cooperation," said fashion designer to Jiyeon, Zhoumi and Hongbin. They hugged each other and shook hands.

 

"And you .. You seem very appropriate as a model. What's your name?" fashion designer was asked to Hongbin. Hongbin then looked embarrassed then give a bit shyly smile.

"I'm Lee Hongbin", replied Hongbin then bowed to fashion designer.

"Beautiful name as beautiful of you. If you want, I'm free to invite you to be a model in my company".

 

Hongbin stood in mute position when the fashion designer has created an opportunity for him. Zhou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter