Hold My Hand

I HATE LOVE'S CHAINS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the day of final exam has come. All students seem so ready but some are nervous. As usual everyone was felt these moments when sitting the final examination.

 

Hongbin had arrived the hall. He was late a bit because stuck in traffic jam. His charming's aura impress the girls who are already in the hall. All the girls sceaming.. Mention his name.. Cheer for him..

 

"Hongbin.. Oh my handsome!!"

"Hongbin good luck !!"

"All the best my prince!!"

"I love you Lee Hongbin!!"

 

Hongbin into the hall quietly then as usual we can hear likes the girl students were hysterical after seeing Hongbin's face.. Hongbin smile.. Hongbin dimples..

Hongbin took his seat, next to his favourite girl; Park Jiyeon.

 

"Calm down all candidates, your exam will start so please make sure you all sit down in a calm and poised." The invigilatore give a notice to all candidates.

 

Pss.. Pss.. Hey..

 

Jiyeon turned her face towards Hongbin..

She saw Hongbin was talking something through whisper.. Jiyeon raised an eyebrow, try catch up what the message from Hongbin.

 

"Good luck my girl, Park Jiyeon"

 

Jiyeon didn't hear clearly because the whispers too slowly but she can read Hongbin's lips. Jiyeon giggle then reply back to Hongbin.

 

"Good luck too.. Handsome boy Lee Hongbin!!"

 

The invigilatore 'ahjumma' staring Hongbin and Jiyeon. She was jealous.

 

"EHEMM!! Girls and boys listen me.. If there is a problem please tell me. Don't gossip behind there", she sarcastic Hongbin and Jiyeon as her seen what the two of them were just do now.

 

Both Jiyeon and Hongbin quickly looked down on  them table. Writing them name on the paper..

 

"Damn! This school have a good looking boy. Oh damn! He poutly his lips and his dimple.. OMG!!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter