Memorable Place

I HATE LOVE'S CHAINS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today Jiyeon haven't schedule so I planned to bring her to special place. That was very memorable.
I hope she still remember everything.
I trust her. The memory of us not only in our mind but also our heart.

 

"I miss being here", said Hongbin right them stop infront of their old school.

Jiyeon looked excited and a little surprised as Hongbin brought them back to the old school. A place filled with sweet memories and a very cheerful laugh. 

"Wahh, so this is the special place you told me as a surprise? Daebak! Unexpected you will bring me to come here again", tell Jiyeon. Her expression full of joy because her smile getting bigger.

"Yup, here is. Let's try to get in." Said Hongbin in excitement tone but Jiyeon look a bit hesitate. She hold Hongbin's arm, look at him while bit her lower lip.

"But firstly we need to meet our principal as a permission. Do you have his permission?" Ask Jiyeon. Hongbin blink eyes twice then scratch his unitchy head.

"Actually no.. By the way trust me we still can walk inside this school. Let's go!"

Hongbin holding Jiyeon's hand tightly. Both them smile like a naughty kids whom try to sneak into the school after coming late. They walked carefully and hid in every pilar for not being caught by teacher.


"Ok now we was on the top floor.. Should we meet the principal?" Hongbin make a question to Jiyeon and she nodded.

In suddenly someone hit Hongbin's head from behind. Jiyeon looked at that person with wide eyes, shocked. Hongbin rub his head and turned back. He also shocked then quickly bow to that person followed by Jiyeon.

"Yaa!! How come both of you sneak into the school area. Your clothes are both too prominent. Who allow you to come here?? Do you haven't work huh??", An old man around 60's babbling to them. Both Hongbin and Jiyeon lowered their head.

"Hongbin, are you thinking you're the principal grand son so you come here like this? Go meet him. He really miss you", tell that man. Hongbin showed his pretty smile. Slowly hold his hand and give a warm hug 

"Thank you teacher.. Anyway I also miss you so much. I bring Jiyeon here to accompany me meet all teachers and the principal." Said Hongbin. Jiyeon nodded from behind. 

"Ahhh, both of you was being an adult right now. So tall and being more good looking than during as a student." The teacher compliment them. Jiyeon give a small laugh.

"Teacher also still handsome like before. I see no change on your face", said Jiyeon. 

"Ahahahaha.. Actually I still do not skip my daily skin care routine that why I look so nice even now", answer the teacher while caressing his face proudly. Hongbin smirk and then quickly give a nice smile when realize his teacher give him death glare.

"Kid.. I have history class so I need to go. Hongbin-ah don't forget greet your grandfather. He must very happy  for seeing you at his office. See you guys later." 

"Yes.. Thank you teacher." Both them bow to the teacher. Waving to him before go straight to principal room.


Hongbin's quivering hand wants to knock on the door of the principal's office but he seems very nervous and afraid. Jiyeon forces him to be brave. Hongbin smiled then tried knocking on the door firmly. 

"Hey knock slowly, our principal will be shocked if you do like that", said Jiyeon while pinch Hongbin's arm teasingly.
"Sorry.. I... I.."

Before Hongbin finish his words the door open. Both them starting nervous but still able to smile.

"Hello... Do you want to meet principal?" Ask a lady.
She look very stunning, gorgeous and fashionable.

"Who are you?" Hongbin make a question without give her an answer.

"Oh I'm...."


Suddenly they listen principal voice greet them from behind. Hongbin quickly run to hug his grandfather. The rest just give a smile and bow politely.


"Hongbin-ah... My grandson already being an adult now. Wahhh so handsome just like me", the principal compliment his favourite grandson.

"Hi Jiyeon, How are you? You look so pretty and more gorgeous. I saw your photo in magazine and very proud with you." 

Jiyeon smiling at the compliment then she look at young lady whom suddenly come beside her. Hongbin give that girl strange glare.

"Grandpa, who she is?" Ask Hongbin in curious.

"She is new teacher. Today is her first day to be here so I ask her to fill the profile form and sign all our school policy and terms." Said the principal.

"Ouhhhhh" Both Jiyeon and Hongbin give a short response.

"Sorry to makes both of you shocked. I'm Han Jimin. You can call me Ms. Han", tell her while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter