Sunflower

I HATE LOVE'S CHAINS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin see the clock in his hands. His feets didn't stop to upstream and downstream. His heart was pounding.

 

"Hongbin-ah!!", a girl's voice was calling him from behind. Hongbin toward back his body.

 

Jiyeon waving to him. She smile brightness when walking near to Hongbin. She wore satin marron blouse and black layered half-long skirt. Jiyeon look so glam tonight and matching with Hongbin's sut. Hongbin was wore marron dress coat and black shirt also glitter red neck-tie.

 

"Hey you look so nice. How are you?" asked Jiyeon while hugging Hongbin. Hongbin open his eyes widely because shocked his "girl" was hugging him.

"I.. Fff.. Fine", replied Hongbin.

"You look beautiful more than before", Hongbin praised Jiyeon in teasingly tune.

"Really? But you still same like before."

 

Jiyeon lift her eyebrows then walking around Hongbin. After that, she stoped in front Hongbin, smirking and giggling. Hongbin just standing in blurry mind. He didn't sure what Jiyeon to do.

 

"What?" Jiyeon asked Hongbin when she saw Hongbin pouting like baby.

"Nothing. Just blurr with you", said Hongbin in honest.

"Hahahaha.. See that why I said you still same like before", said Jiyeon while laughing.

 

Suddenly Hongbin grabbed Jiyeon's shoulder and pull her closer. Jiyeon got shocked. Hongbin shooting Jiyeon's eyes deeply also lowered his head until his nose meet Jiyeon's nose.

 

"Hongbin......"

 

Jiyeon call Hongbin name slowly. Hongbin close his eyes then resting his chin on Jiyeon's thin shoulder.

 

"Hmm..." Hongbin hug her tightly.

"Hongbin..." Jiyeon tried to push Hongbin but she can't do. Hongbin whispering something to Jiyeon ear.

"I smell Sunflower scent"

 

Jiyeon froze a minute. Feeling her heart beating so fast. Hongbin smirk then released the grab between them.

 

"Come.. We will late if just standing here", said Hongbin as he reach Jiyeon's hand.

 

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter